In life, you often have to deal with situations of varying complexity. In some, it can be quite difficult to maintain balance and remain in a stable emotional state. Deadlines at work, problems in the family, misunderstandings with friends - there can be quite a few reasons for stress from completely different areas of life. Nervous tension leaves an imprint on the physical condition and can provoke a person to commit rash acts. What to do and how to remain calm in critical moments? Job search site Login Casino Work offers readers some fairly simple ways to apply.
Save the article and share useful information with friends to use to stabilize the emotional state at work and in your personal life.
- Try not to be dramatic. What do people say when something bad happens? Most often you can hear: “This is how it always is” or “When it finally ends”, etc. Try to avoid such words, they will not help to cope with the problem. It’s way more effective to say: “I can handle it,” “Nothing irreparable has happened.” Thanks to such affirmations, you can stabilize your morale, calm down, exhale, and then look at what happened from a different angle and find a way out of a difficult situation.
- Don’t rush to tell strangers about the problem. When something bad happens to us, we want to talk about it, get support. However, people are different and react differently. Instead of the expected support, you can get too much sympathy, which will not help you stay calm and find a rational way out of the situation. Some manifestations of “support” can exacerbate a difficult situation, on the contrary. So think twice before sharing your experiences on social media.
- A good way to stay calm is to use metaphors and visualizations. For example, imagine a problem as a knot that needs to be untangled. Anxiety, panic, and nerves pull the knot tighter. Balance and peace weaken the knot so much that one thread can be pulled out of it. Gradually unraveling the figurative knot, people come to their senses, the heat decreases, and breathing evens out. Another way to calm down and stabilize the emotional background is to close your eyes and imagine yourself on the top of a mountain or the seashore in the lotus position. Breathe deeply, move slowly, and with concentration. Talk slowly and quietly.
- Make a list of factors that usually piss you off and make you more irritable. It can be a certain level of congestion, noise level, or even time of day. Even if it's a remote job, there may be factors affecting productivity. Examining your weaknesses is the first step to self-control. Knowing about the factors that infuriate and interfere with calm work, a person gets the opportunity to exclude them from the environment for the duration of work.
- Accept it as a fact - emotions can be controlled. Recall times when you managed not to lose your temper and not to give in to emotions, no matter how difficult it was. What thetheylped to distract? If it worked once, then it can happen again.
It's hard enough in the modern world not to lose your temper. However, it’s worth remembering that poise and endurance are the basis of a good reputation as a business person. It is important to control your emotions, to be able to switch in time. Use the techniques listed above to stay able to think rationally and make informed decisions.
If you want to work in Kyiv and you are looking for suitable vacancies, consider current offers from the best companies in Ukraine and the world on the Login Casino Work employment site. In order not to miss the hottest vacancies, subscribe to site updates and our pages on social networks. Registered users have the opportunity to post their CVs on the pages of the resource, which will allow them to quickly find the position of their dreams.