To get into a top company is to provide yourself with a stable income and a guaranteed job. The gambling market is developing rapidly: companies in this area improve their quality and corporate culture.
The labour market singles out a group of the best companies every year. These employers guarantee stable earnings, work legality, and social guarantees for each employee. This year, LC Work has created a new top of the best gambling employers in gambling.
What Makes a Company Attractive to Work For?
The formula for happiness at work is individual for each employee. But to sum it up, a well-to-do, caring company combines a positive work environment, fair pay, and significant benefits beyond free coffee and cookies.
Top companies know that only first-class specialists will help make the company prosperous, and only the best conditions will be able to attract and retain such specialists, such as:
- Fair and competitive pay.
- Guaranteed holidays, sick leave and other social guarantees.
- Opportunities for financial and career growth.
- Ecological corporate culture.
- Regular training, advanced qualifications.
- Equal opportunities for every employee, regardless of gender, race, nationality or religion.
Moreover, the best companies provide not only these essential criteria but also offer even more. For example, this can be travel compensation, meals, a corporate doctor or psychologist, payment for courses, or gyms. Thus, top rating companies provide a high happiness index among employees, thereby retaining the best specialists.
Top 10 Companies for Work
Of course, such employers are the dream of any job seeker. Fortunately, more and more businesses are interested in strong specialists and are ready to offer the best conditions for this. The USA has many examples of top companies to work for. We will highlight the top 10 of them.
- Cisco Systems. A company that sells network equipment for large organizations and telecommunications. It is also included in the list of friendly material companies.
- Hilton. The famous hotel chain enjoys prestige and respect around the world. The company offers its employees educational assistance programs, stock purchases, and health insurance. In addition, it also assists with adoption: and reimburses staff for up to $10,000 in expenses for each child, including psychological counselling.
- Wegmans Food Markets. Wegmans has significant media coverage due to its dedicated customers, a large selection of organic food, hot food bar and employee well-being.
- Salesforce. This developer has been in the top 100 companies for more than a year as a company offering the most comfortable working conditions. Benefits include a profitable purchase of shares, unlimited vacations, and an effective fight against professional burnout.
- Nvidia. This company is a technology giant that develops high-quality video cards (GPUs) and systems on a chip. Employees have access to the medical services of leading medical institutions around the world, a share purchase program. Laundries, car services and medical assistance points are available in many offices.
- Rocket Companies. This is another example of the concern for an employee's health on the part of the employer. Rocket Companies thus covers 100% of employees' medical expenses, takes care of the comprehensive health of each employee, and provides a free mental health support program for employees.
- Capital One Financial. This bank holding company shows a rather touching concern for employees with children. So, employees can count on a kindergarten for employees' children, parental leave and assistance in adoption.
- David Weekley Homes. This construction company has a special generosity towards its employees. So, you can get an extended sabbatical of four to six months, $2,000 to cover expenses.
- American Express. This company that issues and maintains payment cards has prioritized a favourable personnel policy and working environment in different departments. So it provides health protection and professional medical advice from doctors on maintaining an ideal weight or reducing stress levels.
- Wegmans Food Markets. This company is a leader in every sense. So, it ranks 29th in the list of the 75 best food retailers, often finds itself in Forbes magazine and regularly ranks in the ranking of the best companies in terms of corporate culture, profitability and product quality.
These and other companies are examples of a comfortable working relationship between the employer and the applicant. It is worth noting that many gambling companies have just such an idea of a healthy and adequate corporate culture.
What Criteria Are Taken Into Account When Compiling the Top 100 Companies
As a rule, such ratings are compiled according to certain assessments and criteria. In addition to all kinds of benefits, LC Work also draws on such factors as:
- Compensation (salary). How much the employer is willing to pay and how consistently employees receive salaries. Is the compensation competitive, is overtime paid, and how often does management review the compensation.
- Working conditions. This refers to how comfortable and adequate working conditions are. This includes the comfort and thoughtfulness of offices, providing the employee with the necessary equipment, and corporate culture.
- Career. What career opportunities will the employee have if he or she joins the firm? Some companies have a fairly wide and promising career ladder.
- Project. How ethical and legal is this project? And what values, goals and prospects this project offer.
- Loyalty. And of course, the attitude of management towards employees and observance of the rights, needs and wishes of the employee is also an important issue.
All these points play a key role in getting into the list of best companies 2022 as an employer. LC Work regularly monitors the labour market to offer the very best for your career success.