In a conversation with an expert, the hosts touched upon such important topics as investing, current trends in the development of start-ups in a war, as well as what businesses should do to survive in times of crisis.
“In wartime, there are a lot more really important things that people are willing to pay a lot for.”
The expert emphasized that during the war it is much more important to find not an investor for a new business, but a buyer who is ready to pay for the proposed product.
The main topics of the interview with Semyon were:
- Adapting to the market and change of direction during the war.
- The expediency of starting a new business during the war.
- The most promising industries for launching new projects.
- Sources of funding for businesses in times of war.
- Qualities that distinguish a truly promising entrepreneur from the others.
- One Way Ventures initiatives to help Ukraine, the Armed Forces, or refugees.
- Checklist of things that a novice startupper needs to implement.
You can follow new releases on our YouTube channel.
To know how to support the team during the war, listen to our separate podcast.