The goal of the project is to establish the human resources processes on the organizational level and provide all the needed tools and support to HR and Staff Administration teams. The configuration of the Dynamics 365 HR app is one of the main activities in the project. This position is to be involved in several ongoing projects and work with modules HR, Finance, and Project Operations using Power Automate and Power BI as well.
Developing Dynamics 365 apps custom workflows, entities, business logic, etc.
Writing technical specifications for a customized/configured solution
Implementation of best practices in Dynamics 365 development
Data migration from 3rd party solutions to Dynamics 365 solutions
3.5+ years of consultancy and customization experience in Dynamics 365 products
Proven experience with Dynamics 365 modules: HR, Finance, and Project Operations
Experience with Power Automate
Strong communication and analytical skills
Experience in building business processes in a new or existing system
Experience in user training and conducting presentations
Understanding of the enterprise business processes, the basics of accounting, tax, and warehouse accounting
Will be a plus:
Knowledge of the Power Platform apps (Power BI, Power Apps), Azure Functions
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform certifications
Culture of relentless performance: join an unstoppable technology development team with a 99% project success rate and more than 30% year-over-year revenue growth.
Competitive pay and benefits: enjoy a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including health insurance, language courses, and a relocation program.
ForeverRemote work culture: make the most of the flexibility that comes with remote work.
Growth mindset: reap the benefits of a range of professional development opportunities, including certification programs, mentorship and talent investment programs, internal mobility and internship opportunities.
Global impact: collaborate on impactful projects for top global clients and shape the future of industries.
Welcoming multicultural environment: be a part of a dynamic, global team and thrive in an inclusive and supportive work environment with open communication and regular team-building company social events.
Social sustainability values: join our sustainable business practices focused on five pillars, including IT education, community empowerment, fair operating practices, environmental sustainability, and gender equality.
- identify product requirements and business needs from the scratch;
- evaluation of business processes, the anticipation of requirements, identification of areas for improvement, development, and implementation of solutions;
- priority of initiatives based on business needs and requirements;
- act as an expert on product-related issues and inquiries that may arise;
- risk management;
- monitoring results and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- 1,5 years of experience in BA;
- work experience with clients from the USA, Great Britain, or Europe;
- understanding the website development process/staging;
- understanding of applied technologies (web);
- upper-Intermediate or higher English level.
- experience in web design/e-commerce/software development.
Requirements for personal qualities:
- the ability to keep your work organized;
- punctuality and responsibility;
- teamwork skills and initiative;
- attention to details;
- analytical mindset and agility.
Briefly about our company:
- we specialize in an integrated approach to web development;
- e-commerce is a key area;
- more than 60 employees;
- founded in 2009;
- our clients are 70% Western companies in Europe and the United States and 30% Ukrainian companies.
- career growth opportunity (growth from Junior to Senior - salary as a result);
- work with very complex tasks, invaluable technical skills;
- we have well-established and described processes in the company;
- joint attendance at conferences, corporate events, and payment for Magento certification;
- paid holidays, sick leaves, cookies, etc
UDS Systems is a Microsoft Gold Partner. We are experts in the field of MS Dynamics 365 (CRM). For more than 15 years we have been cooperating with leading European clients in the field of information technology, the automotive industry, real estate, and other ambitious industries.
We are currently looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant. This role will be the liaison between the business team members and the development team and the main responsibilities are to support and implement system processes.
In order to successfully perform this project you need the following skills and experience:
- Strong Power Apps knowledge
- Understanding of Power Automate and Power BI (nice to have to convert business requirements into technical tasks and present the results to the client)
- Understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, including its capabilities and limitations
- Experience with exporting/importing solutions and troubleshooting possible errors
- Able to do full life cycle configurations and customizations in PowerApps (Model-driven apps design, Security model configurations, workflows, business rules, solution management, solution deployment)
- Working with PMs and following process and project methodology
- Defining and documenting system requirements utilizing process flows, use cases, and other methods
- Experience working with project planning tools (Azure DevOps, Jira, Trello)
- End users training
- Presentation and communication skills
- English B2 is a must (speaking and writing)
Nice to have:
- Experience in integrating Power Apps applications with billing software, XSL Transformations, and GoSystem Reports
- Canvas apps
- Power Pages (MS Portals)
- Power BI development
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation
Your responsibilities will include:
- Communication with the client to understand their requirements
- Document the functional design of the business requirements
- Resolving application issues
- Educating clients on the product process
- Using technical skills to troubleshoot problems, and providing analysis of data
- Customizing Dynamics 365 to meet the specific needs of clients, including configuring and creating entities, fields, forms, views, relationships between entities, and business rules
- Moving entities data between environments
- Working with supporting tools (XRMToolBox, PowerPane)
- Remote cooperation with flexible working hours
- Сovering Microsoft certifications costs
- 50% coverage of the company of training courses and conferences
- Full health insurance from 1 year of employment from the company or earlier at a corporate price
- Corporate English (speaking club, courses)
- International business trips
- Personal development plan and regular reviews
- Awesome corporate culture and colleagues
We work on the popular commercial cloud platform - Salesforce. If you are interested and ready to engage in serious enterprise projects for large American and European companies, we will provide time for training, as well as pay for Salesforce certification for our employees.
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst. It is important for us that the candidate has experience with the Salesforce platform. All our projects are related to Salesforce, in particular - Experience Cloud.
Hundreds of end-users improve their Communities with our components. Involved with Salesforce communities since the start of the product in 2013 and with Salesforce since 2008, so we know the product inside-out, including all the latest features and trends, and we follow the most up-to-date, best practices.
What we are looking for:
1.1+ years of relevant experience as a Salesforce business analyst
2. Advanced/Fluent English level
3. Owns business process design & documentation
4. Presentation and self-management skills
5. Strong operational and analytical skills
6. Ability to translate complex problems across complex systems into a simple, well-designed user experience
7. Ready to engage with our customers and community. Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills. (Clean, clear written and verbal communications).
Will be considered as a Competitive Advantage:
⦁ Technical background
⦁ Experience with US and EMEA market
⦁ Work experience in consulting, sales/marketing, or product management
1. Ongoing analysis of business performance to support daily operations
2. Effectively communicate with various stakeholders, including both IT and business users.
3. Analyze the health of the business and interpret key performance indicators and performance metrics
4. Leads the writing of User Stories & Acceptance Criteria
5. Negotiate detailed requirement and solution design trade-off
6. Develops personal expertise in the product and technology areas where their work occurs.
1. Competitive salary rates
2. Work remotely
3. Passionate experienced team and enjoyable working environment
4. Professional and career growth
5. 20 working days paid vacation and sick leave
6. Salesforce certification
7. Medical/sport/hardware compensation
8. Teambuildings, English courses
We're looking for a talented and ambitious Business Analyst who's not afraid of challenges and is ready to apply his knowledge in a multi-directional cross-industry featured network.
- 5+ years of experience in the role of Business Analyst / Product Owner in IT companies
- Extensive experience in creating, maintaining, and upgrading different types of technical documentation
- Customer-facing experience, strong presentation, and communication skills
- Understanding of road mapping, release planning, and change log management
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or alike
- Good spoken and written English level (Upper-Intermediate or higher)
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous experience as a developer/QA
- Serving as a contact point between the customer and development team
- Collecting and analyzing customer's functional requirements and expectations and forming them into technical documentation for the development team
- Maintaining and upgrading project documentation upon functional changes or updates
- Cooperating with developers to find the best combination of functional requirements, technical abilities, and overall system performance
- Maintaining project backlog, taking care of roadmaps, releases, and change logs
- Competitive salary depending on your experience;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves);
- Comfortable office or possibility to work remotely.
We do a multi-directional cross-industry featured network of synergetic products built on top of an application builder. We are looking for a Product Manager/BA to join our team to enhance the builder with the features requested by the world market.
We are building a unique thing, which opens a new dimension in the IT world.
It is a challenge, we go out of our comfort zone to reach the peak. If you are the person who doesn't like 2nd or 3rd place - welcome to the team!
Wildix is the first 100% secure, easy-to-use, professional web-based UC&C system.
Our mission is to facilitate internal and external communication between companies and their customers from anywhere in the world, via web browsers and the app, and increase their productivity and become more efficient.
Wildix is looking for a Sales Ops Analyst to focus on business processes and data analysis to increase the adoption of sales resources and improve sales performance.
Duties and responsibilities
Partner closely with the sales team to drive operational excellence and achievement of sales objectives
Identify the data related to sales performance, pipeline management, and forecasting to manage trends, gaps and opportunities for improvement
Collaborate with BI team to create and maintain accurate sales reports and forecasting models to provide insights into the business's performance and trends
Propose and implement process that increase efficiency, reduce complexity and ensure consistency of sales operations
Collaborate with Head of Sales and Marketing to develop sales strategies and tactics that align with the overall business objectives
Track sales performance against goals, targets, and KPIs, and reporting results to sales leadership
Lead sales forecasting, strategic planning, and data processes
3+ years of experience in sales operations, business analytics and sales analytics
Have strong technical skills, including proficiency in using data analytics tools such as Excel/PowerBI/Tableau or Salesforce Analytics to analyze and present complex data sets.
Demonstrated experience in building processes and systems that have measurably improved productivity in Sales and growth for the business
Be highly analytical and research-oriented
Be familiar with CRM systems and understand the B2B sales process well.
Must have experience with the subscription business model (aaS)
Have a high level of attention to detail to ensure accuracy in data analysis and reporting
Work in a multinational environment
Working hours (9:00-18:00 or 10:00-19:00)
Career growth opportunities
Paid vacations and sick leaves
Coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
Possible remote collaboration
Fundomate Technologies, Inc. is a financial technology startup based in Los Angeles, California. Our mission is to disrupt the small business financing space by integrating payments and working capital while providing proprietary embedded financial software to our partners. We were named one of Inc. 500’s fastest growing private companies in 2020 and are looking for a Business Analyst to join our R&D team.
- Create diagrams and flows to make sure all the use cases are covered, and the development team have a complete understanding of requested functionality;
- Work with designer to cover the needs of the business;
- Create and organize product documentation;
- Perform acceptance testing when the feature is ready;
- Research, reviews, and analyses the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Communicate with stakeholders from LA to gather and clarify business needs.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development (at least 3 years);
- Experience in creating wireframes, experience in mobile development;
- Experience with Jira/Confluence and other ticket tracking systems;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Great English speaking and writing skills;
- SDLC understanding;
- Basic understanding of server-client architecture;
Nice to have:
- Experience in fintech;
- Experience with A/B testing and analytics;
- Innovative new product with modern technology Stack;
- Competitive salary (paid in $);
- Social package (paid vacations, sick leaves and etc);
- PE accounting and support;
- WFH and remote working mode possibility, Ukrainian working hours (our CTO in Israel);
- No bureaucracy, micromanagement and time-tracking.
Или войти с помощью
Введите электронную почту, которую вы использовали при регистрации.
Если адрес e-mail зарегистрирован в системе, на него будет выслано письмо.
Сайт предоставляет услуги соискателю бесплатно!
Объем онлайн-консультации будет достигать не более 10 минут с момента первого вашего ответа.
Поэтому, во время диалога лучше оставаться на связи и оперативно отвечать на все встречные вопросы.В связи с большой загрузкой, время реагирования на заполненную форму может достигать одних суток.