About a project:
A fast-growing startup looking for an ambitious, talented iOS Engineer to help us out. Our app is in the fintech space.
— Work with 5-6 hours of overlap with EST working hours;
— Abundant experience in Swift and iOS development.
Company values are based on the fact that we hire people, not “resources”, which means:
— An absolute prohibition on forced overtime. Your family, hobby, dog, and so on will never be left without you because someone “asked” you to work longer;
— If overtime is present, of course at the request of a candidate and of course is paid;
— NO formal communication, we love jokes;
— An internally developed training system for employees to improve skills during working hours;
— A bonus system that involves additional payment for solving risky tasks or for additional responsibility on a project.
Hurry up and write to us. Looking forward to cooperating with you!
About the role
In this role, you will build an app that will eventually be used by 10s of millions of people on the daily basis. This is the job that will put all your knowledge of the modern native iOS technology stack to test. You will need to be constantly in the loop of the most recent tools and frameworks in the iOS world. As one of the first engineers in the company, you will be responsible for ensuring the code style is implemented consistently across the codebase right from the start. Keeping the code modular and easy to read is one of the top priorities. At the same time, as a start-up, we are moving at a fast pace, so you need to be agile and focus on delivering software that does the job first and then improve it step by step. You will work directly with the founding team.
- Develop an iOS application using a modern native technology stack. Deliver efficient code that does the job first and iteratively improve it later. Adhere to code guidelines and keep co-workers accountable for it as well. Ship code that is easy to read, maintain and debug. Be on top of all most recent code practices, libraries and frameworks and push the team to use better tools. Conduct thoughtful code reviews for your team members
- 5+ years of iOS development experience
- Proficiency in unit/integration testing
- Good understanding of how to implement useful logging
- The skill of documenting your own code (writing useful comments)
- You iterate quickly with short feedback loops
- You’re comfortable with change and ambiguity and thrive working autonomously
- English level - Intermediate or higher
- Experienced using self-improvement apps (habit trackers, time management tools, fitness trackers, etc.)
- Previous experience working at high growth start-ups
- Previous experience working with distributed teams in different time zones
- Previous experience building iOS apps to support millions of users
We are an equal opportunity employer and select individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Greetings from the TetaLab team. We are looking for a skilled iOS Developer to join our Mobile team. We have several projects in the queue that require experience with UIKit and SwiftUI.
Education and Experience:
— A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field;
— At least 1 year of commercial experience;
— At least Intermediate English level;
— Self-motivated and focused on growth and success within a company;
— Good knowledge of Swift;
— Experience with MVVM;
— Experience with UIKit;
— Experience with SwiftUI;
— Experience with Firebase (Auth, Realtime DB, Cloud storage);
— Experience with REST API;
— Good understanding of OOP;
Will be a plus:
— Experience with Bluetooth LE;
— Experience with Apple Watch integration;
— Experience with Google Maps.
— Developing and implementing new features for Swift iOS applications;
— Collaborating with designers and other developers to create user-friendly and visually appealing interfaces;
— Participating in code reviews and providing feedback to peers;
— Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in iOS app development.
— Work on interesting high-level projects
— Competitive salary
— Opportunity to participate in management processes
— Flexible working hours
JetSoftPro шукає IOS Developer. Ви станете частиною команди, яка має на меті створити інноваційні рішення для реальних проблем у галузі побутових послуг. Починаючи з індустрії переїздів і закінчуючи впровадженням нашого найкращого у своєму класі продукту штучного інтелекту в страховій галузі. Основною метою є стати світовим лідером у сфері візуальних опитувань із підтримкою штучного інтелекту (AI) для всіх організацій, що надають побутові послуги. Ми віримо, що новітні технології мають бути доступні кожному. Ми прагнемо запровадити цифрову трансформацію в секторі домашніх послуг за допомогою новітніх технологій AI, глибокого навчання, комп’ютерного зору та робототехніки.
- Розробка та реалізація функцій інтерйфейсу користувача 3D сканування.
- 2+ роки досвіду з IOS
- комерційний досвід роботи з SWIFT
- досвід з ARKit обов'язковий
- англійська не нижче Intermediate strong
Ищем junior ios developer, разработчика который вместе с нами будет создавать и развивать мобильные игры в сфере igaming.
Требования к кандидатам:
- опыт разработки игр на swift или unity от полу года
- знания UIKit, SwiftUI, SpriteKit
- настройка sdk onesignal, appsflyer, facebook, firebase, webview
- работа по четкому тз и дизайн макету
- разработка, выпуск и масштабирование мобильных приложения
- ставка на период испытательного срока, и пересмотр по завершению ИС
- удаленная работа или в офисе в Киеве по желанию
- возможность перейти на позиции middle и senior
Указывайте свой опыт работы, свои скилы и примеры приложений которые разрабатывали.
Просьба откликаться только тем кандидатам, кто будет готов выполнить тестовое задание.
Our client is global business aviation company running the fleet of 75 aircraft, with over $400mn sales and $2.5bn recent valuation.
We are working with the client since 2011 and started with the team of 2 developers, and currently running a team of 92 over 9 cross-functional delivery teams working from our main development hub in Odessa, and client’s offices in London and Malta.
🔸 Own mobile architecture, follow the strategy defined by enterprise architecture team;
🔸 Delivery planning and execution;
🔸 Act as a line manager for mobile team;
🔸 Develop native iOS applications;
🔸 Maintain a high standard of quality for our code, features and products;
🔸 Ability to turn ideas into solid, maintainable code;
🔸 Translate high-level ideas and requirements into practical solutions;
🔸 Open to learning new technologies and meet the challenges.
We're looking for a strong iOS Swift/Objective-C developer with a high level of expertise, curiosity and responsibility to lead a distributed team working in the private aviation industry. You will be owning a mobile architecture and responsible for delivery planning. In order to drive backend API candidates must be familiar with backend technologies and system architecture, and be able to participate in discussions with enterprise architects.
🔸 5+ years of experience in the leadership position;
🔸 Solid experience with Swift and Objective-C;
🔸 Good knowledge of algorithms, patterns and software architecture principles;
🔸 Good knowledge of common iOS frameworks and technologies (CoreData, UIKit);
🔸 Understanding of concurrency and multithreading;
🔸 Understanding of RxSwift;
🔸 Familiarity with Clean Architecture;
🔸 API architecture expertise;
🔸 Good understanding of monitoring and troubleshooting techniques in distributed environments;
🔸 Practical experience working with RUM (Datadog, Raygun);
🔸 Understanding of backend technologies related to mobile interaction;
🔸 Proficient in agile planning and execution;
🔸 Good spoken and written English;
🔸 Good communication skills.
Nice to have:
🔸 Development experience using SwiftUI;
🔸 Development experience using SCA;
🔸 Applications available on AppStore.
In this role, you will:
- Embrace the technological leadership in a team, plan and agree on engineering activities and tasks/project priorities in alignment with the Product Manager
- Manage teamwork by planning and prioritizing engineering backlog, clarifying tasks, monitoring progress, and eliminating blockers to establish effective coordination and delivery efforts
- Be responsible for implementing technical solutions, new approaches, or development processes aligned with MacPaw approaches on a team level
- Keep team processes effective and reasonable to support team cooperation and delivery
- Maintain proper team performance, provide guidance, identify skill gaps, and support employees’ professional development
- Conduct regular people management processes for team members (hiring, training, development and salary review, etc.) aligned with company practices and policies and with the HR Partners` support
- Identify and cope with cross-team/functional dependencies and risks with other teams to eliminate blockers in the value delivery process
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- Strong engineering background that can help with planning and achieving product goals
- Experience with macOS
- Experience with OS-level internals
- Proven practical experience in people management and technical project management
- Experience in guiding teams through planning, prioritization, and execution of work
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized employees and provide financial support to employees or their families affected by the war.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock. The HQ is supplied with UPS and Starlink for an uninterrupted work process. We also rent space in the Promprylad Coworking in Ivano-Frankivsk and reimburse the costs of renting a coworking space in any other city. If you decide to work at home, we cover the costs spent on your workspace organization: portable power stations, power banks, etc.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee life insurance starting on your first working day. Besides, we cover 100% of your medical insurance costs and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental and massages and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose working hours comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- HQ designed for people (and pets)
Our headquarters has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, lying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with coffee, snacks, and lunches. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
Релевантный опыт работы на аналогичной должности обязательно;
Знания Swift, Kotlin;
Опыт работы с XCode и Android Studio;
опыт работы с системами контроля версий Git (gitlow);
Опыт использования JSON, REST API;
Опыт использования SDK (UIKit, Foundation, CoreGraphics, CoreLocation и т.п.);
Опыт публикации и понимания защитных механизмов в App Store;
Умение уникализировать приложения;
Плюсом будет знание WebKi;
Опыт разработки от 5 до 20 приложений Android в месяц.
Разработка и поддержка всей серверной части проекта;
Разработка приложений для трафика с FB/Google;
Разработка для iOS от 10.0;
Разработка простых программ в Android Studio и поддержка уже существующих;
Интеграция Facebook, AppMetrica, Appsflyer SDK и другими разными системами метрик.
Конкурентная заработная плата с учетом опыта;
Офис в центре Ивано-Франковска со светом и интернетом или удаленное сотрудничество;
Менеджмент без бюрократии;
Здоровая атмосфера взаимоуважения;
Возможность лидерства и создания собственной команды;
Регулярные корпоративные мероприятия, тимбилдинг и т.д.;
24 календарных дня оплачиваемого отпуска;
Присоединяйтесь и отправляйте свое резюме!
Do you want to work in a friendly and creative atmosphere? To grow as a professional and develop new skills?
So, we are welcome you to be a part of our team!
Our slogan: “Developing yourself — developing our company”.
VRG Soft is a team in which everyone is ready to help each other, and the opinion
• Knowledge of OOP, Cocoa, IOS SDK;
• knowledge of technologies: GCD, CoreData, Autolayouts, Alamofire, Firebase;
• understanding of the navigation of UIViewController displays;
• understanding of building UI using Autolayout;
• understanding of the life cycle of UIViewController, application;
• knowledge of architectural patterns MVC, MVP, MVVM, VIPER;
• knowledge of Git and Git flow;
• technical English.
Will be a plus:
• Knowledge of SwiftUI.
• Develop mobile applications for iOS;
• interact with team members on the project;
• study new technologies, adapt to changing trends.
• Flexible working hours (8—10:30AM start);
• pleasant working atmosphere;
• opportunities for self-development, professional and career growth;
• professional seminars and training;
• payment for the in-office English language courses;
• corporate parties and various professional events with the team.
Our client, a US-based startup that builds a mobile social network that allows users to maintain deeper connections with friends and family while maintaining maximum privacy, is now looking for an iOS Developer.
Location: United States
Type: Remote, full-time
Start date: ASAP
About the Company and Project:
A team of founders from Silicon Valley created applications with more than 650 million downloads and has had successful exits from previous startups. His new project is a mobile social network that allows users to maintain deeper connections with friends and family while maintaining maximum privacy. The goal is to make a product that will benefit hundreds of millions of people. The first stage is developing an iOS application using a patented algorithm based on machine learning & face recognition technology. Presently, they released an early beta version and working on the MVP, mostly focusing on product UX. The product will be promoted by one of the strongest marketing teams in the world.
Now we are looking for an experienced iOS developer who is ready to become one of the team's key members.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Participation in the development of a mobile application, work with Xcode, App Store Connect, GitHub, Slack, Firebase.
Excellent knowledge of XCode, Swift, iOS SDK, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, GCD/Operation Queue, Local & Remote Notifications, etc.
Full understanding of memory management in iOS (ARC).
Knowledge of OOP principles. Understanding and application of MVC, MVVM, VIPER patterns.
Knowledge of HTTP(S), REST, Websocket protocols and patterns, ability to properly interact with the server and cache data.
Knowledge of Git, CI.
Extensive experience in startups - building high-quality production code, agile/SCRUM workflow, understanding of Lean Startups methodology, MVP concepts, hypothesis testing, etc.
Higher education - computer science, mathematics, physics.
English - Intermediate+
Additional bonus will be one of the following:
Skills of system thinking, decomposition of requirements and tasks, building a modular application architecture.
Experience in building design systems in code (atomic design, etc).
Familiarity with Apple CoreML, Google TensorFlow or other ML libraries, general familiarity with the subject of Face Recognition.
Reactive programming experience (using RxSwift, Combine, or similar).
Development experience on other technology stacks - Kotlin/Android, Java, C/C++/*NIX, Python/Django, etc.
Deep understanding of basic algorithms for working with data - sorting, finding the shortest route, clustering, etc.
Link to a profile on GitHub, Stack Overflow, or other specialized communities, with examples of work.
And now for the fun part! What awaits you in the team:
A variety of tasks, technologies, participation in the development of a product, the purpose of which is to get an audience of millions of users.
A large number of Shares for key employees (which can change your life).
Official cooperation, social package.
Participation in webinars, conferences, workshops of the company's professional community.
Corporate training in English.
Opportunity to share and gain new knowledge in the professional community of the company.
Или войти с помощью
Введите электронную почту, которую вы использовали при регистрации.
Если адрес e-mail зарегистрирован в системе, на него будет выслано письмо.
Сайт предоставляет услуги соискателю бесплатно!
Объем онлайн-консультации будет достигать не более 10 минут с момента первого вашего ответа.
Поэтому, во время диалога лучше оставаться на связи и оперативно отвечать на все встречные вопросы.В связи с большой загрузкой, время реагирования на заполненную форму может достигать одних суток.