Looking for a Solution Architect to join the Dataforest team. If you are looking for a friendly team, a healthy working environment, and a flexible schedule ‒ you have found the right place to send your CV.
• 8+ years of relevant IT industry experience;
• 5+ years of experience in software development;
• Experience in software architecture;
• Advanced / Fluent level of English;
• Experience with high load applications;
• Experience with Data Engineering;
• Technical Certification in Cloud (either AWS, GCP, Azure);
• Excellent communication and leadership skills;
• Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills;
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to conclude the root cause;
• Mentoring and ability to educate other.
• At least 4 years of experience with Python;
• Excellent experience with SQL and Pandas;
• Backend: Flask, Django (optional), FastAPI (optional), asyncio (optional);
• BigData: Spark (pyspark), Hadoop;
• ETL: Kafka, Airflow;
• Clouds: AWS (as a must), GCP (good to know), Azure (optional);
• DB: SQL DB (Postgres, MySQL) / NoSQL (Redis, Mongo, Elasticsearch) / BigQuery;
• Strong knowledge of design patterns, data structures, and algorithms;
• DevOps knowledge and experience;
• Data Science knowledge and experience (optional).
• Define and develop architecture strategies, standards, processes, technologies, and tools;
• Translate customers' business, functional, and non-functional requirements into high-quality architecture solutions;
• Participate in negotiations with clients on the contract stage and throughout the whole development process;
• Define the Development and DevOps solution architecture;
• Identify integration patterns and opportunities for business automation;
• Tech lead for backend Dev team;
• Assist development teams to define best practices, to improve and maintain the code quality.
• Great networking opportunities with international clients, challenging tasks;
• Building interesting projects from scratch using new technologies;
• Personal and professional development opportunities;
• Competitive salary fixed in USD;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves, medical insurance;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly working environment with minimal hierarchy;
• Team building activities, corporate events.
• 5+ years of experience in software development
• 3+ years of experience as a Architect
• Professional experience with PHP
• Experience with microservice architecture, containers, Docker
• Experience with SQL
• Excellent knowledge of patterns and best practices for modern application development
• Experience in the gambling domain
Will be a plus:
• Experience with high-load system development
• Knowledge of RabbitMQ, Service Bus, Kafka, MassTransit, Redis, Elasticsearch
• Good understanding of frontend development.
• Evaluate appropriate technologies, approaches and tools to be used in our development teams
• Ensure architecture strategy aligns with business objectives
• Together with DevOps develop and constantly improve the infrastructure solution
• Support inter-team collaboration and integration problems
• Collaborate with Product Owners and other stakeholders to collect and negotiate functional and non-functional requirements
• Research and investigate technical issues impacting the organization and come up with solutions
• Come up with ideas for development, QA and operations process improvements
• Be sociable, communicative and negotiable
• Be creative and “think outside the box”
• Be diligent and result-oriented
Ready to offer:
• Social benefits, paid vacations, sick-leaves
• Career possibilities with growing team
• Modern office
• Medical insurance
We are looking to modernize client's eCommerce website, starting with Browse experience. This modernization is a part of overall strategy to migrate to MACH architecture. Modernization is aimed to significantly improve modularisation, flexibility, speed-to-market, quality, a11y, and performance of the frontend compared to existing WebSphere commerce system.
- Modernize UI tech stack to React.js-based framework (Gatsby is shortlisted), mobile-first responsive/adaptive
- Migrate to headless cloud CMS (Contentstack)
- Develop reusable React components following atomic design principles
- Significantly improve performance, achieving SLA of 2 sec Time-to-interactive (TTI)
- Maintain SEO with SSR
- Modernize CI with shift-left testing including continuous performance testing
- Implement CD with multiple daily releases and canary deployments
It is an American multinational corporation which operates a chain of membership-only big-box retail stores. As of 2020, it was the fifth largest retailer in the world, and the world's largest retailer of choice and prime beef, organic foods, rotisserie chicken, and wine as of 2016.
Details on tech stack
- CDN (Akamai - Azure)
- Adobe Target
- Gatsby Cloud ( not yet confirmed)
- 3rd-party data sources (Contentstack, Bazaar Voice, Syndigo, Criteo, Lucidworks)
- Internal data sources (Catalog API published to Internet)
- Azure DevOps
Min requirements to the candidate
- We need a proactive person with good spoken and written english (intermediate-high+), excellent soft skills as the role will need to closely cooperate with customer and represent the offshore development team of UI devs.
Technical skills required -
- 8+ years commercial development experience
- Experience acting as a UI Tech Lead, customer-facing UI Architect role
- Strong experience in UI development with ReactJS.
- Strong experience in eCommerce
Nice to have requirements to the candidate
- Experience with Gatsby, GraphQL
- Experience with microservices on Azure
- 2nd shift to overlap with core US Pacific hours (8am-3pm) / CET (14-22 or later)
What tasks the candidate will work with?
We expect that the candidate
- Become a team representative for cleint on behalf of the pod in core US Pacific hours (8am-3pm)
- Meeting with stakeholders and development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Provide consultation and ad-hoc updates on UI solutions and architecture
- Become technical authority for team's backlog
- Participate in Costco planning and reporting events (Scrum / SAFe)
Yellow Media is an international IT company with an R&D office in Dnipro and a representative office in New York. We provide unique and effective software solutions for leading enterprises in various industries.
Who are we looking for?
We are expanding our team and seeking a Product Owner with excellent spoken English and experience in developing ERP, CRM, and e-commerce projects. The ideal candidate would have a background in Business Analysis or Project Management.
What we expect from a Product Owner:
- Excellent spoken English
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Experience in developing ERP, CRM, and e-commerce projects
- Ability to identify and analyze customer needs
- Experience in creating business cases and product roadmaps
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Familiarity with project management tools, such as JIRA or Asana
What you get if you work with us:
- сompetitive salary and benefits package
- revision of the salary level every 9-12 months or when your skills grow;
- 20 working days of paid vacation + sick leave;
- corporate English;
- remote work
If you are a motivated and experienced Product Owner who wants to work on innovative software products for leading enterprises, we would love to hear from you! Join our team at Yellow Media and make a valuable contribution to the creation of cutting-edge software solutions.
- Manage and grow several self-organized and successful engineering teams with their leads within a business unit or product area
- Cultivate the highest proficiency level by providing exceptional guidance to the team leaders, sharing experience, establishing a culture of constant learning, finding growth points and mutual opportunities within own teams and entire organization
- Participate and supervise conversations on key technical decisions, delivery expectations, people allocation, collaboration with product managers and external stakeholders; involve deeper into team’s work and provide assistance to customers when necessary.
- Represent entire development direction at strategic (VP) level: plans, results, metrics, capabilities; absorb expectations, needs when communicating with senior stakeholders and convert it into actions
- Coach team on adapting best working practices for software delivery, providing proper and contextual estimates within a reasonable time frame, facilitating relationship with product team, giving the feedback to the stakeholders, etc
- Ensure teams have clear and right purpose and priorities, same as resources to follow them, along with maintaining excellence: fixing technical debt, doing improvements and providing innovations
- Facilitate a culture of care, mutual trust, help, transparency, open-mindedness, giving and accepting constructive feedback
- Keep high morale and motivation within teams even during complicated situations
- Balance between business, team and individual needs by building win-win options when necessary
- Systematically support and recognize team’s success, assist them in understanding, accepting and learning from fails
- Manage staffing: hire new team members according to company values, culture code, budget but keeping the highest professional bar possible; make hard decisions when “no go” cases happen.
- Monitor and maintain performance, receive and process feedback on the team holistically and at the personal level
- Perform performance assessment and honest compensation review for the team members proactively
- Maturity to understand the role and conscious switch from individual achievements mindset to the success on the scale
- 5+ years of experience in software development, primarily with Java stack
- 2+ years of experience in managing teams (or big team, 15+) in modern software development company with focus on result and efficiency
- Understanding typical modern software development process, frameworks, their trade-offs and experience with establishing some of them in practice
- Understanding of modern software engineering technologies and their major pros/cons for resolving actual/typical problems
- Understanding and active support of DevOps culture
- Humanity, empathy which are aligned with performance, business acumen, cost analysis, setting clear expectations and giving constructive feedback
- Be open-minded and capable to learn from the experience as well as courage of making decisions which lead to desired future state
- Excellent communication skills in English and native language, written and verbal. You can explain your idea to any engineer or manager and perceive valuable feedback
-Manage the scope, budgets, and timeline of software development projects;
-Manage client integration and communications for multiple clients;
-Manage project documentation & maintain the related knowledge base;
-Assign work tasks, manage workload and properly allocate work efforts between project team members;
-Motivate project team members, encourage and support productive work performance, and facilitate team collaboration;
-Anticipate the client’s needs, investigate and propose alternative technical solutions to clients through internal and external consulting and technical research;
-Consistently deliver high-quality customer service;
-Conduct performance evaluations of project team members, provide employee performance feedback to department heads and provide input for employee career development planning.
-3+ years of working experience in Project Management in a software development environment;
-Integration of CRM or similar tools experience;
-Proven practical team leadership experience;
-Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies, including practical Scrum Master experience;
-Must be able to gather & document project requirements & specifications;
-Must be able to allocate work within and between project teams based on the given nature and complexity of the tasks;
-Strong verbal & written communication skills, analytical and interpersonal communication skills, and exceptional organizational and work structuring skills;
-Exceptional customer service and related skills;
-Must demonstrate a hardworking disciplined character, be able to accept constructive criticism, be able to motivate project teams, build consensus, and adhere to work policies and procedures;
-Spoken and written English at least Upper Intermediate (B2).
-Health insurance coverage;
-Paid 20 working days of vacation;
-10 days of paid sick leave.
-Paid lunches in the office;
-Full support with all PE-related activities;
-Competitive salary and encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
-Financial support in critical situations.
-Transparent career path and growth opportunities;
-Internal and external learning activities;
-Corporate English courses;
-Opportunity to visit paid conferences and events etc.
・ Take part in client interviews and workshops aimed to identify the objectives and goals of a project as well as the implementation strategy.
・ Understand client requirements, ask the right questions, and break down the project.
・ Create a project structure for stakeholders, including timelines, project plans, tasks, team responsibilities, and status reporting.
・ Review new product concepts.
・ Check whether the final deliverables conform with the requirements.
・ Allocate resources wisely and keep the team workload stable and predictable.
・ Control project budget.
・ Conduct financial activities – generate invoices, forecast revenue, and compensation changes.
・ Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate, and communicate project risks.
・ Easy-going attitude and a confident approach are a huge plus.
・ Product design and development: from product audit and improvements to creating new products from scratch: applications, SaaS, and other online services.
・ Website design and development: from a simple landing page to a complex web service, online media, or corporate website.
・ Branding. From a visual facelift to a full-fledged branding, including strategy, and visual and verbal branding.
What we offer:
・ Global clients handpicked exciting projects.
・ Regular reviews built to support your growth.
・ Paid courses and conferences.
・ A team that can make you a supreme human being.
・ Work from anywhere. The core of our team is in Kyiv, but a good half of it is scattered around Ukraine and beyond. We get together once in a while.
・ The tools we use are Jira, Confluence, Figma, Google Docs, Slack, and Zoom.
・ We work on cool, often complex projects. We do not celebrate mediocrity or engage the mundane. We need our fix of designer pleasure.
・ Our jokes are inappropriate and often obscene, and we will not stop. Deal with it.
Challenges you'll meet:
• Conduct interviews with users and experts
• Write product and technical documentation
• Analyze the market, competitors, feedback from users to find growth points and improve existing functionalities
• Work with product analytics, analyze indicators and prepare requirements
• Generate hypotheses to improve product and financial indicators, and validate them using A/B tests
• Prioritize the product backlog for best results
Your professional qualities:
• 2+ years as a Product Manager with a focus on "product" indicators in B2C products (retention, conversion)
• Experience in the preparation of product documentation, including technical requirements and requirements for analytics
• Experience in Customer Development (interviews, analytics, feedback)
• English proficiency at the Upper-Intermediate level
Nice to have:
• Experience working with mobile apps
• Experience of integration with third-party services, such as Firebase, AppsFlyer, SendPulse, Retena, Amplitude. Ability to "read" technical documentation (API, SDK, etc.)
• The ability to decompose "big" tasks
• Love for sports and a healthy lifestyle
For your success we offer:
We create comfortable conditions for cooperation focused on your rhythm of life, work and rest and offer:
• Organization of medical insurance
• You will have an opportunity to use our mobile applications for free (yoga, running, fitness)
• Individual budget for sports / equipment purchase
• Individual budget for consultations with a psychologist
Growth and development
• Individual budget for professional training and learning foreign languages
• Online corporate library
• Team of skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other
Check out some of our products:
• Muscle Booster — musclebooster.fitness
• Yoga-Go — yoga-go.fit
• FitCoach — fitcoach.fit
• WalkFit — walkfit.pro
• Omo — bit.ly/OMOio
Candidate journey: ⭕️ Intro call --- ⭕️ Interview --- ⭕️ Test task --- ⭕️ Final interview
In our team, you'll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, as well as to make the world a better place!
Looking for a brilliant creative solution for creating video content on an international level? Then our design studio WOW-HOW is the place to be! We're seeking a talented motion designer/2D animator to join our team and be a part of creating the best video production projects. Join us and develop your creative potential with WOW-HOW!
Required qualifications for the candidate:
- Knowledge of basic principles of animation;
- Creation of skeletal character animation;
- Creation of shape-based animation;
- Ability to independently create the visual style of the video;
- Professional mastery of Adobe packages (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Understanding of composition basics, editing rules and techniques, as well as audio-visual harmony (sfx);
- Ability to work in a team, respond adequately to criticism, and work under tight deadlines;
- Ability to estimate workload and time required for completion;
- Drive to achieve high results;
- High level of organization and responsibility;
- Creativity and a sense of taste;
- A portfolio with examples of previous work is mandatory.
- Understanding of motion design trends.
- Participating in the work of the creative team from the ideation phase to its execution;
- Developing and producing 2D animated videos, storyboards, and illustrations.
Additional experience and qualifications that would be a plus:
- Experience in creating shape-based frame-by-frame animation;
- Professional hand-drawing and graphics tablet skills;
- Artistic education;
- Knowledge of English language would be a significant advantage.
VisCo AS is searching for 3D Artist for an exciting role on our vCog modelers team in Lviv.
• Good knowledge of 3ds Max, Photoshop, Substance Painter
• Advanced knowledge of PBR texturing
• Experience in technical and polygonal subdivision modelling
• Creative, resourceful and with good spatial awareness
• Efficient with layout of UVs and awareness of texture requirements
• Able to interpret and follow reference material to create clean, highly detailed and accurate models
• Highly self-motivation, look for positive outcomes, be flexible, well organized and driven
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to organize own workflow in a meticulous manner
• Able to work well within a team
• Intermediate or higher level of English
Additional Skills & Knowledges to be welcome:
• 3D animation skills
• Experience in CAD apps
• Read and understand drawings
• Good 2D concept and illustration skills
Daily & General Functions within the Project:
• Perform modeling, texturing at a strong level
• Create high quality 3D technical assets
• Creating models as briefed and/or in line with reference materials
• Responsible for collaboratively identifying and developing pipelines advantages and ensuring that assets are created in the most efficient way possible
• Interface with Team Lead, Project Manager and other project leads on various issues and deadlines
• Provide constructive professional feedback internally
• Collaboratively identify and solve development issues both aesthetically and technically
• Ability to provide feedback, mentor artists, and schedule production work
• May have one or more 3D artists as direct report
• Actively improves skill set and abilities by keeping aware of industry trends and techniques, and learning new software packages
• Competitive salary level;
• Career possibilities with growing team;
• English classes;
• Constant corporate events of different types;
• Truly friendly environment and flexible schedule;
• Technical challenges that will help you to grow constantly;
• 20 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave.
Или войти с помощью
Введите электронную почту, которую вы использовали при регистрации.
Если адрес e-mail зарегистрирован в системе, на него будет выслано письмо.
Сайт предоставляет услуги соискателю бесплатно!
Объем онлайн-консультации будет достигать не более 10 минут с момента первого вашего ответа.
Поэтому, во время диалога лучше оставаться на связи и оперативно отвечать на все встречные вопросы.В связи с большой загрузкой, время реагирования на заполненную форму может достигать одних суток.