Profit Whales is a full-service marketing agency for Amazon brands that helps them grow their Amazon business and scale it on and off Amazon.
We work with passionate people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find new ways to accelerate Amazon’s business for our clients. Our central values are people and the team. We are constantly searching for outstanding result-oriented individuals who will directly impact our products and businesses. As our company grows and we attract more and more clients, our employees get a real chance to constantly develop their skills and grow as professionals, as well as increase their income.
Currently, we are looking for a Media Buyer who joins our team.
- Market and competitor analysis for continuous growth;
- Attracting traffic through display advertising;
- Setup, launch, A/B testing, campaign optimization, reporting, and
planning. In general, a full cycle of traffic acquisition;
- Monitoring and analysis of competitors, different targeting settings, and audience characteristics;
- Troubleshooting errors related to the tracking system, creatives, campaign targeting parameters, etc;
- Working with designers: setting up the technical specifications, checking the result, and finalizing it;
- Monitoring the achievement of the set KPIs;
- Data analysis, search and scaling of connections;
- Analyzing and compiling daily, weekly, and monthly reports;
- Working with search queries: viewing, filtering;
- Work with ad and extension blocking, communication with Amazon support;
- Searching for new potential traffic sources and connecting additional advertising platforms;
- Testing different ways to customize ads.
Skills you’ll need:
- English level - Upper-Intermediate or higher;
- Work experience in Amazon;
- Ability to multitask;
- Additional experience with Facebook, Google, and Tiktok platforms will be an advantage;
- Experience in not only creating accounts and launching campaigns from scratch but also optimizing them after launch;
- Ability to work with campaigns on different bidding strategies;
- Understanding of how to effectively run tests, analyze data, and scale;
- Ability to optimize campaigns to maximize ROI;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and Google spreadsheets;
- Excellent analytical skills, love of numbers, and attention to detail;
- Strong understanding of SEO/PPC;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience in social ads (preferred but not required).
Company page on DOU:
If you feel this is what you have been seeking, you are welcome to join our team!
Send your CV and a message with salary expectations.
Speaking and writing English fluently
Content Marketing experience
Experience in handling social media accounts like Instagram & Facebook
Ability to think creatively
Working with hunting content
Searching for and creating required content for Facebook & Instagram
Creating Instagram stories using Canva
Leading a content plan on social networks
Helping with various marketing tasks
Work in well-organized team of professionals
Interesting and challenging tasks, opportunities for self-realization and career growth
Paid vacation / sick leave
Comfortable working conditions, office in the city center
Flexible working hours
Paid probation period — 2 months
If you are a good fit for this position, please send your CV in English along with your salary requirements.
Help us get more developers from Azerbaijan onto Djinni. Part-time job.
What's the job
I'm looking for someone part-time who can help spread awareness and drive more developers, designers, and marketers from Azerbaijan to Djinni.
Engage in local communities and social media, run ads and/or post in with popular groups and influencers.
The goal is to drive more sign-ups to Djinni.
Experience in paid marketing and social media, building online communities, and passion for Djinni.
This is project-based work, not a full-time position.
We are looking for the college with an expertise in conversion rate optimization who will perform the following tasks:
- creating a list of hypotheses to improve the website conversion, based on analytics, questionnaires and interviews with users
- being product owner of the website development team (scrum process)
- analyzing user behavior on the website
- analyzing user behavior of software usage
- composition of clients/users profiles to define and improve the value proposition
- reporting the improved value proposition to the site users
- studying and implementing the best practices of CRO
- other activities aimed at increasing the conversion of the site
Our expectations from the candidate:
- experience in trading (i.e. Forex)
- ability and willingness to communicate with users
- ability to prove your achievements in website CRO and demonstrate your role in this
- excellent-spoken English
- experience in management
- experience in customer development
- experience of Customer Profile composition
- ability to prepare effective questionnaires
- experience in gathering customer feedback on how to improve the product and in effective communication of the feedback to the website development team
- strong analytical skills
- experience in sales
- experience working in scrum teams
- experience in defining and improving value proposition
- Japanese language proficiency
- interest in Forex/Crypto/Stocks
- to be result-oriented (11 out of 10)
- responsibility and integrity
- excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- 4-day working week
- Paid leave (20 work days/year) and sick leave (20 work days/year).
- Working with interesting projects, personal development within the company.
- Opportunity to get extra bonuses on your sales
- Gym membership
- Possibility to get extra education related to your specialty paid by the company.
- Friendly, cheerful team with highly-developed corporate culture
• Must speak fluent English – spoken, written and comprehension. This role works with a U.S.-based team and many clients speak English.
• 3+ years of digital marketing experience (i.e. Google ads, display advertising, paid social, SEO, etc.).
o PPC - 60%
Must have at least one year experience with Google Shopping (Performance Max) and is able to demonstrate expertise in this ad tool
o Paid Social Media - 30%
Bonus if candidate has worked with TikTok
Less interested in LinkedIn
o SEO - 10%
• Google Certifications (preferably Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Merchant Center)
• Experience advertising for eCommerce clients utilizing platforms and integrations with Shopify, Magento, Big Commerce, etc.
• Own the initial build, day-to-day management and optimization, and periodic/final reporting of digital marketing campaigns.
• Ensure the account remains on budget and meets client performance goals.
• Collaborate with account executives and digital/social strategists to develop digital marketing strategies to achieve client’s objectives.
• Experience with SEO research and SEM marketing using tools like SEMrush.
• Conduct research to understand our client’s business, industry, and target audiences.
• Ability to identify and track success metrics associated with the client’s business objectives.
• Excellent analytical skills. Able to use visualization reporting tools and communicate analytical results clearly and effectively to a variety of audiences.
• Attention to detail and ability to identify and implement necessary adjustments to improve digital campaigns.
• Experience developing and implementing marketing-specific strategies, CRM strategies, and email marketing.
• Excellent written and presentation skills in English.
• Able to take initiative as a problem solver and to work across a multitude of clients.
• Self-directed and able to work in a fast-paced environment requiring strict time management and ability to adapt to changing priorities.
• Experience with Google Performance Max ad platform.
• Meta Professional Certifications and/or similar social media ad certifications.
• Experience with Instacart and review platforms such as Yelp.
• Familiarity with Google Data Studio.
• Knowledge of business listing platforms such Google My Business and Apple.
• Experience drafting copy for campaigns, landing pages and web.
• Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles.
We are looking for some senior engineers to come in and be able to drive initiatives. Building out a data engineering and data platform team that will be developing a new platform. Instead of band-aids of the existing Infrastructure, we will build new one and move relevant processes on the new.
🌎Akvelon is an American company with offices in Seattle, Mexico, Ukraine, Poland, the Czech Republic, and Serbia. Our company is an official vendor of Microsoft and Google. Our clients also include Amazon, Evernote, Intel, HP, Reddit, Pinterest, AT&T, T-Mobile, Starbucks, and LinkedIn.
Сlient has professional-caliber graphics, virtualization, and productivity solutions are finely tuned for the digital remote workforce delivering the freedom to work when, where, and how you want.
As a Data Engineer you will be responsible for building and maintaining the data pipelines and infrastructure that support their platform. Your primary focus will be on designing and implementing scalable data solutions, ensuring data quality, and optimizing data workflows.
🔸 Strong proven knowledge and experience with Python in Data Management/ETL projects (understanding the concepts)
🔸 Hands-on experience with Snowflake or (DataWareHouse Experience)
🔸 Hands-on experience with Airflow or equivalents, such as Prefect etc (ETL Experience)
🔸 Proficiency in SQL is preferable
🔸 Proven development experience with Kubernetes and Terraform
🔸 Proven experience working with Amazon AWS (main for development) and Microsoft Azure
4 hours overlap with Central timezone (Austin, TX and Carolina)
Interview requirements steps:
- tech interview
- manager interview
- client`s interview (2 meetings)
🔸 Paid vacation and Sick days
🔸 Official state holidays — 11 days considered as a public holidays
🔸 Professional growth while attending challenging projects and possibility to switch your role, master new technologies and skills with company support
🔸 Flexible working schedule: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week. It additionally depends on the project operational hours. Work on weekends or overtimes is only upon request of the customer, is paid in addition
🔸 Personal Career Development Plan (CDP)
🔸 Corporate library (Paper/E-books) and internal English classes.
About the customer:
We design, develop, and maintain RYGGRAD, the metadata backbone of client's next-generation data mesh and platform. We are an autonomous, self-organized team with an agile way of working. All team members participate in defining our short- and long-term goals, with everyone's opinion being valued during our planning. We acknowledge and address tech debt early and often before it becomes a larger problem.
Together, we create a challenging but happy work environment, where we try to put you in control of your activities, and where you always have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
- 4+ years of experience in data engineering, in large-scale, data-intensive environments
- Advanced experience with Python (Bonus: Golang, Java)
- Highly proficient in modern development practices (Git, Terraform, Docker, CI/CD).
- Experience with deploying and running software on Google Cloud Platform.
- At least upper-intermediate English level (both written and spoken)
* Bonus if you have experience with contributing to Open Source Software.
Which things are also important?
You have a strong belief in automation, but you are also not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and confirm your hypothesis manually. You take your time with discovery and exploration before writing the first lines of code and validate the value of your proposals through proof-of-concepts and close collaboration with our stakeholders, data architects, and product teams.
You consider well-written documentation as a feature and understand the value of maintaining documentation of the highest quality. You are eager to learn and share your knowledge with your team, and not hesitate to jump into an issue where you believe you can be of assistance.
Being a part of 3asoft means having:
- High level of flexibility and freedom
- p2p relationship with worldwide customers
- Competitive compensation paid in USD
- Fully remote working
- Leverage analytic and technical skills to support ingestion and normalization of data from colleges and universities, ultimately making large and complex data sets more usable for our campus partners
- Assist with software deployment and management of the technical infrastructure
- Support ETL processes to load data to Azure SQL and Azure Data Lake utilizing
- Utilize SQL Data Tools to build ETL processes and solutions
- Create Azure Databricks notebooks for ETL/ELT flow in modern DWH
- Support and enhance business intelligence development efforts by translating business needs to technical specifications
- Create technical documentation for databases to assist other team members and aid in onboarding new employees
- Collaborate with the data and analytics team as well as the client service team in support of our partners
- Uphold the highest standards for data quality and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field or a database certification
- Experience developing in the Microsoft Azure cloud computing platform including Azure Data Factory (ADF), Data Bricks, and Azure Functions
- Experience developing in Azure SQL
- Experience working with data in Python
- Extensive experience testing and troubleshooting to solve complex technical problems
- Impressive interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks appropriately
- English: Upper intermediate
- Experience working with large databases and developing data warehouses
- Experience working with Data Bricks notebooks for automated data processing
- Experience designing and developing dimensional models
- Excellent customer relationship skills
WE HAVE SOME PERKS & BENEFITS. YOU CAN:
- Choose the comfortable working mode with the hybrid working model;
- Get recharge with a paid PTO;
- Gain new skills with 10% of time available for education;
- Join company parties, cultural and sports events;
- Participate in our Bring Your Own Device Program.
We are looking for a Head of VIP with experience in managing an English-speaking team on the outbound line. Our candidate is a strong salesperson with an analytical mindset.
- 2+ years of experience as a sales executive
- Experience in building a department and planning a team to work on outbound calls
- Strong managerial skills (ability to control, manage, plan and provide feedback to employees)
- Good understanding of retention and loyalty programs
- Knowledge of sales methodology (preferably with cold and warm calls)
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to sell, persuade, work with objections
- Experience with various CRM and other tools for automating and planning the work of the department
- Knowledge of English - C1 is a must
- Knowledge of French and German will be a plus
- Supervising and managing the sales team working with English-speaking clients
- Training and development of employees through internal and external trainings
- Active work with each employee of the department, receiving and providing them with feedback, resolving issues related to the employee's comfortable work
- Customer segmentation and building a bonus policy for these segments
- Work on improving the loyalty program
- Organization and improvement of customer service processes and quality
- Building contact with the client through the call channel
- Reporting on the work of the department
- Flexible work schedule remotely
- Paid sick leave and vacation days
- Cool and creative gifts for holidays and important employee events
- Necessary equipment for work
- Competitive salary and incentives for your contribution and results
- Opportunity to participate in internal company events: open negotiations, product meetups, and soft skills training
- No micro-management, no hierarchy, fast decision-making speed
- Attendance at top conferences around the world
About Our Project:
For now, it is a fixed-time assignment related to the DB modernization.
The projected length is June-September 2023.
There is a strong possibility that a team member can be kept beyond September.
During the Project the DBA will be responsible to use AWS SCT (schema conversion tool), DMS (Data Migration system) tools & other scripts (5-10%) (Python/shell scripting) to migrate schemas and data from Oracle databases to RDS Postgres.
Project Tech Stack:
AWS SCT, DMS tools & other scripts to migrate schemas and data from Oracle databases to RDS Postgres
Project delivery process:
Daily meetings – 4 pm CEST (30 min)
Weekly status on Mondays at 3.30 or 4 pm CEST – 30 mins
Ad hoc plannings and reviews
Experience in working with AWS RDS instances
Experience in PostgreSQL
Experience in analyzing query plans, tuning stored procedures, troubleshooting locks, and long-running queries.
High-level proficiency in SQL and PL/SQL
Knowledge of Custom scripting using shell script/Python.
Cloud experience (AWS preferred, but other cloud platforms also ok)
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or a related field
A quality-oriented mindset focused on product delivery
A strong capacity and desire to learn
Nice to have experience:
Basic Oracle experience
Oracle/SQL to Postgres migration experience
Experience in Agile and Scrum practices
Use AWS SCT, DMS tools & other scripts to migrate schemas and data from Oracle databases to RDS Postgres
Planning and performing database upgrades and migrations
Handling DB object creation using AWS SCT tool
Managing replication across various databases from Oracle to Postgres using AWS DMS
Maintaining the overall health of the databases through routine maintenance and system monitoring
Setting up and maintaining redundancy and high availability
Optimizing database and query performance
Collaborate with product stakeholder teams to identify and implement functional and non-functional requirements
Be responsible for on-time delivery of high-quality software and infrastructure components
Work closely with engineering team members, architects to design, develop, and test all tiers of the application
Participate in ongoing maintenance and support including resolving any production issues/defects when needed
Ensure that the services are built and deployed in an automated fashion
Participate in open, frank discussions, especially in technical matters, while giving and accepting feedback and constructive criticism
Или войти с помощью
Введите электронную почту, которую вы использовали при регистрации.
Если адрес e-mail зарегистрирован в системе, на него будет выслано письмо.
Сайт предоставляет услуги соискателю бесплатно!
Объем онлайн-консультации будет достигать не более 10 минут с момента первого вашего ответа.
Поэтому, во время диалога лучше оставаться на связи и оперативно отвечать на все встречные вопросы.В связи с большой загрузкой, время реагирования на заполненную форму может достигать одних суток.