You love technology and its ability to change the world. You take pride in providing customers with a beautiful user experience. Join our vision to transform modern communication. We are a small, focused, and rapidly growing team determined to make a big impact in the industry. You'll have the opportunity to design and implement front-end solutions that will help power the next generation of communication workflows.
What You Will Do:
- Use white hat / black hat strategies to push SEO strategy for the website
- Outreach and link purchasing
What You Will Need:
- Solid communication and responsiveness skills
- A drive for exploration, quick learning, and attention to detail
We are an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions with headquarters in Cyprus and operating globally.
What about you?
• 2+ years of experience as IT security specialist/engineer;
• Related experience with granting access rights in different systems (Windows Domain, network equipment, Unix, DB’s, GitLab, JIRA, k8s, vault, etc);
• Experience with the development of RBAC models for IT systems;
• Relevant experience with AWS access management services (IAM / SSO);
• Knowledge and understanding of basic risk evaluation dependent on business demands;
• Excellent communication skills, stress resistance, and willingness to learn;
• Python/bash / terraform / AWS / Kubernetes / ansible etc.
We invite those who fired up to:
Applying and developing your knowledge of the following subjects:
Creating and maintaining security policies/roles (as code) for various systems AWS / Vault/DB (PostgreSQL, RDS), etc.;
Coordinating, supporting, and optimizing access management processes;
Performing regular and continuous access management technical audits of roles and permissions for corporate systems;
Analyzing existing access models and developing improvements;
As an analyst taking part in the incident response process.
What we offer?
• Annual Salary Review
• Regular bonuses
• An individual yearly budget for Recreation, Health, Culture, Sport;
• Comfortable office location with the possibility to work remotely;
• Contributions to the pension/life insurance;
• Education, and other activities budget;
• 20 days of paid vacation per year;
• Free English and Czech lessons;
• Free online sports training (running club, yoga and stretching);
• Full legal support and consultations during registration;
• Strong expert teams with an open management culture;
• Internal learning platform - training, workshops, tech talks, and other initiatives;
• PDP/OKR/Transparent communications.
Feel free to contact us! We're glad to answer your questions.
DEFYCA was born out of a mission to decrease friction and create liquidity in private credit markets. We are a digital asset securities firm, permissioned under the CSSF in Luxembourg.
Our goal is to provide access for investors to invest frictionlessly in the private credit markets, whilst providing debt funds with a fully-digital end-to-end infrastructure built on blockchain technology.
Our team believes in an accessible and frictionless trading venue, where all investors can trade and funds can raise capital using innovative tokenized securities.
The DEFYCA protocol is built using existing, proven, resilient, scalable, high-performance infrastructure, connected with digital and crypto financial markets.
You have experience with
- SpringBoot, Spring JPA
- Unit Testing (Junit, Mockito)
- Neo4j Graph or another Graph technology
- OpenAPI - Swagger, REST development in SpringBoot
- Big data knowledge, structuring, query optimization
- Profiling and optimization of source
- Security - JWT, must have a working knowledge of cryptography
- Test-Driven Development
- Containerization (Docker)
Would be nice if you also have experience with
- DLT Technologies (Understanding of blockchain technology and smart contracts)
- Payment Technologies (Settlement)
- Experience in Fireblocks, Cybavo or Circle API is a huge bonus
- Your English is above the intermediate level.
- You can contribute and communicate efficiently by yourself and as part of the team.
- You are proactive and can describe yourself as a self-starter
- You are excited about building new technology and are capable of experimenting to find the best solutions.
- If you have any fintech, funds or payment experience - this will be a big plus.
About the role:
The home care industry is growing very rapidly in the US and worldwide. The primary driver for this growth is the ageing of the global population. And there are also many other health related challenges that force people to seek home aid support for their loved ones. This can be a difficult challenge as it has been increasingly difficult to get a reliable and good quality home aid service.
To help solving such challenges our partners are building a solution for US market that will connect people who are in need for home care of their dependants and home aid service providers. The objective of the platform on the one side is to make staffing for home aid service providers as easy as possible, on the other side - to facilitate search for the available home aid workers. The solution will involve multiple parties across different states and will have to be HIPAA compliant.
As a Senior Full-stack developer, you will:
Develop cross-platform system from scratch ass a part of a new product development team
Own architectural decisions and be responsible for the whole life cycle of the product development from implementation to release and maintenance
Collaborate with other developers, product manager and stakeholders in the US to come up with the best outcomes for the product and its users
We expect you to have:
Be an expert of .NET, have experience with full-stack development and be willing to learn new technologies like Flutter
Learn and grow where the product needs you most
Be transparent, good communicator, agile and an eager team player
Have very good spoken and written English skills
Ти зможеш стати частиною нашої команди, якщо:
-Ти вже маєш пет-проекти і ти готовий поділитися ними посиланням на GitHub;
-Пробував розробляти програми, використовуючи Kotlin, Java, Flutter (буде+);
-Є розуміння та знання Activity, Fragment and View lifecycles;
-Вже можливість розібратися з RxJava, Room, Firebase;
-Розумієш усю міць MVVM та MVP;
-Застосовував практично REST/GSON/ViewModel/Retrofit/Okhttp/LiveData.
Що ти будеш робити:
-Створювати програми для Android з використанням різних технологій та впровадженням API;
-Шукати, знаходити та впроваджувати нові рішення.
-Чому наша команда тобі точно сподобається? Тому що у нас ти знайдеш:
Нетривіальні задачі та нові челенджи.
-Фінансова стійкість - перформенс ревью кожні півроку з моменту завершення випробувального терміну.
-Найкрутіша команди контенту - заряджена на результат!
-Власний відділ розробників, дизайнерів, фармерів та баєрів.
-Ідеально-вибудована внутрішня інфраструктура.
-Можливість втілювати навіть найбожевільніші ідеї.
-Чесну та професійну команду, яка готова слухати та розуміти, а головне – підтримати тебе у профбезумстві!
-Кар'єрне зростання - стань тімлідом або відкрий свій напрямок!
Ми вже чекаємо на тебе! :)
Traffic Devils — самая сильная медиабаинговая команда с характером! Traffic Devils постоянно развивается и 2 года подряд побеждает в номинации “Лучшая арбитражная команда”.
Наши офисы уже работают в Киеве, Варшаве и Алматы, и мы планируем расти дальше. Сейчас Traffic Devils в поиске медиабайера, который готов реализовать свой потенциал с нами!)
- excellent knowledge of 3ds Max;
- ability to model the scene according to the concept;
- experience in using model libraries;
- ability to assemble 80% of the scene from existing models in a short time with a small change of models;
- experience in gamedev;
- experience in creating 3d scenes for "Hidden object".
- Knowledge of additional graphics programs and ability to use them to improve work results.
Content of work:
- Creation of 3d scenes for further processing.
What we offer:
- remote work in the comfort of home;
- flexible schedule;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- professional development;
- the opportunity to propose and implement their solutions/ideas;
- timely payment of salary and the prospect of its revision.
Dear candidates! Thank you for your interest in our vacancy! A prerequisite for consideration of your candidacy is to complete the test task
What does a Customer Service Representative do?
A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide service information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk and understand the value of good communication skills. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigating if they don’t have enough information to answer customer questions or resolve complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
Manage incoming phone calls
Generate sales leads
Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call-handling quotas
Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure the resolution
Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Take the extra mile to engage customers
Requirements and skills
Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
Track record of over-achieving quota
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
High school diploma
This role will be part of a high-performance feature driven development team responsible for building complex eCommerce solutions on the Shopify Platform. You must have a proven track record of solving various business and technical problems while taking responsibility for meeting business objectives.
Our Shopify Developers will become deep product specialists with Shopify, working closely with our Technical Architects and other members of the project delivery team to implement solutions on technical architecture to meet clients needs.
Work closely with other Shopify Developers in order to successfully implement functionality, based on client needs, on the Shopify platform.
In this role, you will get to:
- Work with project leads in understanding business needs, defining technical issues, and proposing solutions;
- Help ensure accuracy and completeness of technical documentation and team communications;
- Analyze business and technical specifications/requirements and develop enterprise-level eCommerce solutions;
- Work in collaboration with Graphic Designers & UX Designers to turn Figma Designs into well-structured semantic & accessible HTML templates;
- Work with the web development team to ensure proper implementation of the website’s functionality;
- Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks, and identify development-related risks on assigned projects;
- Provide the best technical solutions for tasks utilizing the best practices and design patterns including, but not limited to: performance, accessibility (WCAG AA), GDPR, and SEO;
Your skills and qualifications:
- 4+ years of development on the Shopify Plus platform;
- Expert-level hand-coding in CSS and HTML (including HTML5, CSS3);
- Working knowledge of Shopify Liquid template language;
- Base knowledge of building themes using Shopify Storefront 2.0;
- Experience with frontend grid systems;
- Experience with preprocessors (LESS, Sass, etc.);
- Experience with task runners (Grunt, Gulp, etc.);
- Base knowledge of accessibility, SEO, and UX aspects of frontend development;
- Experience with client-side code performance optimization, debugging, and debugging tools (Firebug, etc.);
- Experience with responsive web design approach and/or mobile solutions;
- A common understanding of cross-browser/platform issues;
- Must be an independent, self-motivated team player that is meticulous and methodical in creating solutions;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment;
- Upper-intermediate spoken and written English communication skills.
We are looking for a talented Senior iOS Developer to join our tech team and build innovative tech for our circular business model. The role requires a candidate who can deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines and technical challenges while adhering to solid software design and process standards. You will have an opportunity to lead the clean and robust design, approaches, and solutions selection and implementation process for the center of our service: the iOS app.
- Consistently deliver high-quality development services
- Contribute to high-quality mobile app design and architecture
- Deliver technical direction for the developed app's analysis, design, construction, integration, deployment, and configuration
- Identify and map the requirements to the application design and architecture
- Design, code, test, debug and document technical solutions
- Apply design patterns to create well-structured, modular, and performant software
- Collaborate with backend engineers on API design
- Perform code reviews
- Provide reliable estimations
- Stick to software engineering process standards
- Work with little to no supervision and decide on your schedule to match the development plan
- Upper-intermediate English proficiency and strong communication skills
- 3+ years of working experience in software engineering
- Extensive experience developing native iOS mobile applications with Swift/SwiftUI
- Proven knowledge of Swift programming language
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles and best practices
- Solid understanding of the iOS mobile development lifecycle
- Experience consuming RESTful JSON services
- Experience with VCS/Git
- Experience with Open-source software
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Deep knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Outstanding debugging, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to communicate technical issues and solutions effectively
Или войти с помощью
Введите электронную почту, которую вы использовали при регистрации.
Если адрес e-mail зарегистрирован в системе, на него будет выслано письмо.
Сайт предоставляет услуги соискателю бесплатно!
Объем онлайн-консультации будет достигать не более 10 минут с момента первого вашего ответа.
Поэтому, во время диалога лучше оставаться на связи и оперативно отвечать на все встречные вопросы.В связи с большой загрузкой, время реагирования на заполненную форму может достигать одних суток.