Our organization continues to expand, and we are looking for highly qualified professionals to join us and help us implement our projects. We have a vacancy for a Project Manager, which requires a candidate to be self-motivated and ambitious. We are looking for someone who wants to work successfully in the software industry and constantly develop.
- Proven experience in project management or similar roles
- High level of English (Upper-Intermediate and above)
- Ability to manage all project aspects to ensure timely completion
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal.
Will be great to have an:
- Experience working with platforms such as WordPress, Shopify, and/or other CMS
- Experience in quality control and development.
- Establishing effective communication with the product owner and end users to gather feature requirements
- Minimize project risks through effective risk management
- Developing, updating, and improving plans for assigned projects, including defining their goals;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and meeting their expectations for products and services
- Problem-solving throughout the project lifecycle, including development, quality control, user acceptance testing, production launch, and implementation
- Opportunities for professional growth and access to a variety of career paths
- Option to work remotely or in a modern, comfortable office in Sumy
- Attractive benefits package including 17 paid vacation days, paid sick leave, and access to individual psychological support sessions
- Stable income.
Join our Marakas Digital team and grow with us.
Qualifications for this position include:
● Minimum of 4 years of Project Management experience
● Ability to analyze customer’s requests and write functional specifications and high-level design. (e.g. DB schema) — is a must
● Work experience as a back-end or full-stack developer
● Experience in management of medium projects in software development
● Experience with Web and Mobile technologies
● Excellent knowledge and practical experience of software development methodologies
● Ability to create work plans, use task management tools just as Jira or Youtrack.
● Ability to manage a group of developers in diverse disciplines, giving them the focus and direction.
● Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
● Excellent communications and leadership skills
● Ability for frequent business travels abroad
● English fluency is essential
Responsibilities for this position include:
● Management of several medium scale software projects.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career.
● Flexible work schedules.
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow.
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation.
● English courses, medical insurance.
✅Join Our Team!
A unique opportunity for experienced Account Managers.
To join a new team, build and drive new standards, have an impact by creating top services, and work closely with stakeholders from the startup nation.
🔥Drive Business Growth.
🔥Work at the Convenient Time Zone! Most of the clients are located in Israel.
🔥Tackle Challenges, and Solve Exciting Tasks Alongside Us!"
🔹Take full ownership of account of relationships, starting from driving the recruitment process, including being the manager for all issues that arise, building relationships with stakeholders, and renewing existing contracts
🔹Ongoing expand your book of business according to company KPIs and proactively identify opportunities to expand existing contracts with your book of business.
🔹Partner with other teams at Yozma to surface customer feedback and ensure client satisfaction.
🔹Create and implement internal growth plans for our customers to set expectations and monitor success.
🔹Develop a long-term strategic plan for VIP account management at Yozma as we plan for long-term expansion.
🔹Assist new customers joining Yozma and using our services.
🔹Protect existing revenue streams, identify opportunities and risks
🔸3+ years of experience in a client-facing role ( Like sales, account manager, or success manager), working with startups and high-tech companies.
🔸Superb writing and communication skills.
🔸Tech-savvy with strong analytical and technical skills.
🔸Problem-solver, resourceful, and independent.
🔸Manage a portfolio of accounts with a focus on renewals and upsell conversations
🔸Execute an account-specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management, and account planning sessions
🔸Excellent people skills — this job requires building and maintaining working relationships with global employees.
🔸English speaker — MUST.
WILL BE A PLUS:
🔹Experience with the outsourcing/outstaffing companies
🔥Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
🔥BIG. We are ambitious and proactive, and we love challenging the status quo.
🔥We live by truth. We uphold the highest standards of accuracy and accountability.
🔥On Your Side. We are on this journey together and want to collaborate and empower each other to succeed.
🔥Committed. Committed to execution. Committed to delivery. Committed to excellence.
Или войти с помощью
Введите электронную почту, которую вы использовали при регистрации.
Если адрес e-mail зарегистрирован в системе, на него будет выслано письмо.
Сайт предоставляет услуги соискателю бесплатно!
Объем онлайн-консультации будет достигать не более 10 минут с момента первого вашего ответа.
Поэтому, во время диалога лучше оставаться на связи и оперативно отвечать на все встречные вопросы.В связи с большой загрузкой, время реагирования на заполненную форму может достигать одних суток.