You will be building Web3 ecosystem that will be the future generation’s window to the rapidly changing and advancing world of technology.
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a hard-working group of product-focused builders empowering the next generation of mobile users through a fun gamified ecosystem, connecting emerging markets to global opportunities.
● At least 2+ years of commercial experience in mobile app development using React Native;
● Experience with Redux and React Query for state management and performance optimization;
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs, GraphQL, WebSockets, Git;
● Experience with blockchain technology and related frameworks such as Ethereum, Web3.js, and Solidity;
● Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team;
● Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment;
● Excellent verbal communication skills in English, Chinese is a plus.
● Collaborate with UI/UX team and project manager to design, develop, and iterate React Native Mobile Apps (Android);
● Leverage APIs for deep integrations with other partner platforms;
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance;
● Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality;
● Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement software fixes.
● Daily support for your technical and personal growth;
● Professional and very friendly team, that is always ready to help and support;
● Medical Insurance;
● Flexible working hours;
● Offices in Ukraine and Poland;
● All official holidays;
● 10 days of paid vacation;
● Legal services and 24/7 layer protection;
● Tax & accounting services;
● Partly Tax coverage for Ukrainian citizens;
● The company provides all the necessary equipment;
● Fitness support upon request;
● English classes up to three times a week;
● The company pays 50% of the cost of refresher courses for any employee of the company;
● Workstation space;
● Mentoring and Educational Programs;
● Regular Activities on a Corporate level (Team Buildings, Sports Events, Table Games, Tech Events);
● Advanced Bonus System.
First Casino — це група компаній під брендом First.ua, які розвивають легальний гральний бізнес в Україні. Ми одними з перших в країні отримали ліцензії на онлайн-платформу, наземні казино та ігрові автомати.
Розглядаємо кандидатів з досвідом комерційної розробки від 1 року.
Робота в офісі
- Знання Java та Kotlin;
- Знання класичних алгоритмів та структур даних;
- Знання принципів ОВП та шаблонів проектування;
- Знання: TDD, MVVM, MVP, SOLID, CI, DI, Clean Architecture;
- Навички багатопотокової розробки;
- Навички профілювання;
- Досвід роботи Android розробником від 1 року;
- Досвід розробки нативних Android-додатків;
- Досвід роботи з GooglePlay Services, Architecture Components, Jetpack, Coroutines.
Що потрібно робити:
- Розробляти та підтримувати додатки (gambling);
Які скіли знадобляться:
- Досвід розробки android-додатків під гемблінг від 1-року;
- Досвід завантаження/проходження модерації у Play Market;
- Досвід роботи з Appsflyer, Firebase \ OneSignal, Facebook SDK;
- Приклади готових додатків (gambling/betting)
• Writing clean, maintainable code, performing peer code reviews and have excellent understanding of core Android concepts.
• Writing unit and integration tests for your code.
• Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
• Collaborating with designers, product owners, web service developers, and other teams to produce the best applications possible.
• 2+ years of professional experience as an Android Engineer.
• You own this if you have: Kotlin Coroutines, Dagger, Retrofit, Espresso, Jetpack Compose.
• Knowledge or experience with test driven development and agile/iterative development methodologies.
• Understanding of Unit testing and integration testing.
• Knowledge of the idiosyncrasies associated with various mobile platforms, screen resolutions, mobile OS versions.
• Self-directed and team oriented with a strong ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• You want to keep growing your Android dev skills.
• Upper-intermediate English.
We are looking for a passionate Android/Kotlin engineer for a top-notch Android mobile application in a friendly and cozy atmosphere for one of the greatest retail companies in the USA.
Why is Nordstrom one of the greatest? Founded in 1901, it prospered through two world wars, Spanish flu, Great Depression, the 2020 pandemic and still produces the highest quality products and service for their customers.
Nordstrom is based in Seattle with a technology orientation rooted in Silicon Valley. You will work with the cleverest minds, who are eager to build superb services to match business requirements and win market share.
And then there's Zoolatech! Just imagine a workplace and a team environment that you never want to leave once you have found it. Sound enticing? Apply to our position today and we can get you there!
We are a close-knit team of iOS & Android developers, designers, testers, and product owners collaborating to make Nordstrom’s mobile applications incredible. We strive to delight our customers with each new release. We work in a high-speed, agile environment to ship features in the shortest time possible. We value energy, collaboration, and teamwork. We are constantly improving professionally, and expect the same from you.
The candidate will work on developing customer's ADO platform - EDO is great tool to manage workloads and synthesizes the client's philosophy to task management. With EDO you can get things done the agile and easy way. With EDO you can easily add tasks or broader scope items called "missions" and invite teammates to get them done collaboratively.
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years experience with React Native
- Strong understanding of the architecture of the web- and hybrid-mobile apps;
- Understanding of Git/GitFlow, CI/CD, Webpack, Babel, Eslint.
- Upper-intermediate English level.
Nice to have:
- Experience with RESTful API, Swagger, Websockets, OAuth, 3rd-party services integrations is a plus;
- adding new features, maintenance, etc.
OneArt is more than just a wallet. It’s your secure, easy, and seamless gateway to the Crypto & NFT world.
Currently, we are looking for a Middle/Middle+ iOS developer to complete our team.
2+ years of development experience
Swift programming skills, including Swift’s latest features and best practices
Xcode IDE and Interface Builder
UIKit, Core Data, Core Animation, and other iOS frameworks commonly used in app development
Understanding of software design patterns like MVC, MVVM, and VIPER, and the ability to apply these patterns in code.
Ability to work with asynchronous code using Grand Central Dispatch, Operation Queues, and other techniques commonly used in iOS development for managing concurrent tasks.
Strong understanding of security best practices for mobile applications, including knowledge of encryption, key management, and secure storage.
Understanding of unit testing principles of iOS applications.
Develop and maintain the iOS application
Collaborate with other developers and stakeholders to design and implement new features
Troubleshoot and resolve issues with existing systems
Continuously improve our development processes and tools
Will be an advantage:
Understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
Experience integrating third-party cryptocurrency APIs into iOS applications.
Unique opportunity to create a new product in a popular niche
Paid vacation (28 calendar days)
Paid sick leave
Performance bonuses (semi-annual bonus)
Career and professional growth opportunities, training, and mentoring program
Knowledge-sharing with experts across the company
We are looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer who is hungry for work with modern technologies to work with an IoT start-up.
Qualifications for this position include:
● At least 4 years of hands-on experience developing mobile applications.
● Ability to develop features in both iOS (Swift), Android (Kotlin).
● Experience working with with GPS and work in background.
● Knowledge of Google Maps & Places, Firebase, Auth0, REST API.
● Strong writing and verbal skills in English.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
● English courses and medical insurance.
As a Mobile engineer you will be:
● Work with two apps (Android + iOS) with the same functionality.
● Maintain both apps & add new features to them. Maintenance includes detective work on fixing the bugs reported by end-users that one cannot reproduce.
● Currently the focus is on Android app since existing customers use Android. iOS is being developed following the Android version.
● Work directly with the customer.
● GPS, Google Maps & Places, Firebase, Auth0, REST API.
● Android specific: Jetpack Compose, Room, Koin
● iOS specific: xib.
A cloud-based platform enables the exchange of data intelligence between organizations and the assets & people they safeguard and offers the quickest way to communicate and get help for mobile workers.
Looking for iOS / Mac OS engineer for outstaff project
- 4+ years of experience with Swift;
- At least upper - intermediate level of English;
- Experience in Mac OS development
• Competitive salary based on regular performance reviews
• Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
• Personal growth and leadership development through the opportunity to try yourself in related roles
• Internal mentoring system with the opportunity to both learn and teach
• English lessons in the office;
• Speaking club with a native English speaker
• Flexible office visiting schedule
• Social package (24 vacation days), sick leaves, and days-off on state holidays
• Fully-equipped kitchen and play zones (chess, PlayStation, table games)
• Regular corporate celebrations (NY Party, KG B-Day, Summer Party, and Halloween, etc).
• Truly friendly atmosphere and teambuilding
Или войти с помощью
Введите электронную почту, которую вы использовали при регистрации.
Если адрес e-mail зарегистрирован в системе, на него будет выслано письмо.
Сайт предоставляет услуги соискателю бесплатно!
Объем онлайн-консультации будет достигать не более 10 минут с момента первого вашего ответа.
Поэтому, во время диалога лучше оставаться на связи и оперативно отвечать на все встречные вопросы.В связи с большой загрузкой, время реагирования на заполненную форму может достигать одних суток.