Вакансія взята з відкритих джерел.
LCWork розміщує вакансію на своєму сайті лише для ознайомлення і є посередником інформації про неї.
Відповіді на вакансію приймаються лише через прямі контакти з роботодавцем, що вказані в її описі.
You will work with professional web and mobile development teams for our Dutch client — digital banking service. The client planned a lot of new functionality. They are very excited about the newcomer Analyst to make it real!
The Levi9 team is involved in the end-to-end development of several core banking capabilities, which facilitate communication between banks and their customers and provide automation and financial control functionalities.
- 1-3 years of banking or accountant experience (international banks or multinational companies are preferred)
- Strong English language skills, written and spoken
- Hands-on experience with some Business Banking products, e.g., internet banking (as a bank employee or as a customer)
- Basic understanding of the Business Analyst’s responsibilities
- High-level knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Understanding the idea behind User Stories has a theoretical understanding of what a good User Story is
- Can read and understand Flowcharts or other kinds of diagrams
Critical Thinking & Analytical Skills:
- Has analytical mindset
- Can consume raw information and explain it in a structured manner
- Understands nuanced information and identifies underlying causes and effects
- Can conduct research on the given topic and present results to interested parties
- Learned from its previous experience and helped the team grow by providing feedback on processes/deliverables.
Джерело вакансії djinni.co