US Company is searching for senior Snr .Net Core/SQL developers into the team of 5-6 developers. Interesting project (6-12 months with option of prolongation), distributed team, full-time, an official contract. Remote work (or in any of 4 existing offices in Ukraine & Poland).
The product is SaaS, which allows multiple functions for safety and health insurance (works planning / incident management / monitoring & analytics) on high-risky industries: oil & gas gathering and transportation, chemical, building, energy. Is implemented as few services that perform different functions and integrated with each other.
* Scrum/Agile based development of a SaaS Application
* Technical Design/Build/Unit Testing of new features
* Analysis and Refactoring of existing source code
* Analyze requirements, suggest concepts, and assess development efforts
* Application Modernization using Microsoft Azure
Required skills (must have):
* Experience using .NET/.NET Core
* Experience with web development using an IDE (ideally Visual Studio)
* Applicable knowledge in architecture and object-oriented design
* Knowledge of database design and optimization
* Knowledge of current trends in software development
* Application of Software Design Patterns and Best Practices
* Upper intermediate (or higher) spoken English
Skills Considered a Plus:
* Experience building applications on Microsoft Azure
* Experience with containerization
* Azure SQL or MySQL experience
* Experience optimizing applications for performance
* SaaS Product Development experience
* Scrum/Agile experience
* Distributed team: remote work or in any of existing offices: Kyiv, Rivne, Kharkiv, Tychy (PL).
* 2-weeks scrum, 5-6 team members / team.
* Full-time (40 hours per week).
* Official contract: salary, sick-leave days, holidays, vacations.
* Must have to cover 9am-12pm, CST for communications with team members
Interviewing / Hiring process:
Step 1 - preliminary interview (main questions) - 20 mins
Step 2 - internal tech interview (tech questions) - 40-50 mins
Step 3 - tech interview with team leader and architect - 30-50 mins
About Volia Software
International Software Development Company based in U.S. with democratic conditions of work, positive approach and salaries above the market.
Вакансия взята из открытых источников.
LCWork размещает ее на своем сайте только для ознакомления и не несет ответственности за ее актуальность. Ответы на вакансию принимаются только через прямые контакты с работодателем, указанные в ее описании. Все уточнения и запросы вам необходимо адресовать работодателю.