The application serves a wide variety of stakeholders such as Traders, Risk Managers and Financial Controllers and its mission is to provide accurate and timely valuations of trades and their sensitivity to market factors. The types of project undertaken by the team ranges from architecture decisions, regulatory driven, business process automation, intraday risk, to large scale risk and valuation impacting changes. This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to work within G10 Rates Risk Technology, cooperating with multiple trading desks, market risk managers and financial controllers to develop this strategically important platform.
• Investigate the existing platforms architecture, data flows and up/downstream integration landscape
• Perform set of tasks on DataWarehouse and OLAP part of platform
• Collaborate with a globally distributed team of other developers, business analysts, and quality assurance (QA) professionals
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 3+ years of experience and excellent knowledge of MSSQL
• Good experience in analyzing existing applications, understanding flows and ability to work with limited application documentation.
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Вакансия взята из открытых источников.
LCWork размещает ее на своем сайте только для ознакомления и не несет ответственности за ее актуальность. Ответы на вакансию принимаются только через прямые контакты с работодателем, указанные в ее описании. Все уточнения и запросы вам необходимо адресовать работодателю.