- Remote position for Ukraine
What you will do:
- Design, develop and maintain a rich data-driven Web application using HTML, CSS, TypeScript/Vue.js;
- Work within our development team to maintain and enhance the product;
- Participate in all cycles of software design and development;
- Provide necessary technical and design documentation;
- Analyze feature requests and bug tickets to design solutions;
- Analyze requirements and work with team members to create quality results;
- Communicate effectively with Customers and team members.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- At least 2,3 years of professional experience with .NET stack
- Experience with Vue.js and similar frameworks
- Experience with REST API
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Good spoken and written English
JOIDY is looking for a Data Engineer to join our team!
— 4+ years of experience as a Data engineer
— Large Knowledgeable about Big Data technologies and related cloud services
— Software development lifecycle, project implementation methodologies such as agile etc
— Software engineering principles
— DevOps concepts for ML pipeline automation
— Main Python Big Data FWKs
This is the complete JD but for this position could be enough:
— Apache Beam (Dataflow)
Duration: long term
WHAT WE OFFER:
— Unlimited work from home
— Flexible schedule
— Minimal bureaucracy
— Ability to influence company’s processes and project tech stack
— PE support and tax coverage
— Free English classes
— Memorable corporate parties and theme events
Summary of Requirements
We are seeking an experienced Cloud Platform Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of cloud computing and experience building and managing cloud-based infrastructure. As a Cloud Platform Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, deploying, and maintaining the cloud-based infrastructure that supports our applications and services.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Design, deploy, and maintain cloud-based infrastructure on the AWS cloud platform.
• Develop and implement automation tools and scripts to streamline deployment and
• Collaborate with development teams to ensure that applications are built with cloud
infrastructure in mind.
• Monitor and optimize cloud infrastructure cost, performance, security, and availability.
• Create and maintain documentation for cloud infrastructure and processes.
• Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in cloud computing.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in designing, deploying, and managing cloud-based infrastructure.
• Experience with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
• Strong understanding of networking, security, and storage concepts in the cloud.
• Strong understanding of cloud platform services such as Database Services, Managed
• Experience with Cloud native services such as Lambda, SNS, SQS, Streaming data services, etc.
• Seasoned with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, Ansible, or Chef.
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot issues in a complex cloud environment.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
What we might consider an advantage:
• Cloud certification such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
• Experience with Kubernetes and containerization technologies.
• Experience with Serverless technologies.
• Knowledge of DevOps methodologies and tools.
• Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as DataDog, Prometheus and Grafana.
Who are we?
FreySoft is a rapidly growing team of IT professionals passionate about helping companies to boost their businesses all over the world. We work both with start-ups and established technology based companies. Our major task is to maximize the potential of the client’s business and get the best results in performance.
About the role:
As a Database engineer, you will be involved in supporting a big product. Our client has a large number of enterprise data solutions.
We are looking for a Database engineer who will handle the integration of the enterprise solution.
We do hope to find someone who can correctly assess the customer's situation, write scripts linked to the transformation of data that will fit the platform’s expectations, and implement additional features requested by the customer.
Brief overview of the team’s focus:
Setup and support new platform customers.
- the team consists of 3 fullstack devs (NodeJS), 1 Data engineer, and a PM;
- the workflow is organized according to Kanban;
- the communication tool is Jira.
- You have 5+ years of proven work experience as a Data engineer/Database administrator;
- You have experience with:
SQL - especially with Snowflake and PostgreSQL;
Data analysis technics;
Meta data understanding;
- You must have an understanding of the client's business logic and the ability to offer different solutions;
- You have passion for performance and problem-solving skills;
- You must have a high level of verbal English.
You will get:
- Flexibility not only in the schedule but in tasks.
- You’ll be able to change a project or a stack within the project.
- We’ll not get you bored or burnout anyway!
- Competitive compensation depends on experience and skills.
- Underestimation of your impact is not allowed in our company
Or login with
Enter the email you used to register
If e-mail is registered in the system, an email will be sent to it.
The site provides its services to a job seeker for free!
The length of the online consultation will be no more than 10 minutes from your first reply.
Therefore, during the dialogue it is better to stay in touch and respond promptly to all counter questions. Due to the heavy workload, the response time to the completed form can reach one day.