3D Cinematic Supervisor/Producer Responsibilities
-Manage overall 3D video productions
-Collaborating with Animators and other artists and attending meetings to discuss ongoing projects.
-Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas.
-Creating storyboards to visualize scenes and create a realistic environment for movies, games, and other visual effects.
-Receiving feedback from directors, animators, designers, and clients, and editing your creations based on the comments received.
-Reviewing 3D arts and recommending improvements.
-Creating 3D sculpts and assets to meet artistic standards.
-Troubleshooting any problems that arise during work on a project.
-Meeting with internal 3D production team, and client servicing team to discuss and review projects and deadlines.
-Certificate, associate's degree, or bachelor's degree in CGI, or a related field.
-A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
-Strong working knowledge of industry-standard software, including Unreal Engine, Maya, 3ds Max, V-Ray, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suites, Substance Painter, Substance Designer etc
-Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
-An eye for story telling, composition, animations, visual effects, texture, color, and lighting.
-Good communication and teamwork skills.
-Excellent time management skills.
-Willingness to remain up-to-date on the latest creative software and hardware.
The Designer will report to Art Director and Live team
What will you do?
Develop and execute creative assets for in-game promo, social media,web, in-game shop, game stores (aso) etc.
Maintain brand identity while evolving brand aesthetic across all visual channels.
Assist with organizing and archiving all visual and graphic assets. Skilled in typography and illustration.
Create complex-animated and non-standard banners.
Resize and localize banners.
Create illustrations for video, web, and large-format printing
Visualize finished 3D models and apply post-effects
Manage technical design and adaptations (retouch, adapt images for formats specified)
Create promo assets for ad campaigns, in-game events, exhibitions, eSports tournaments, etc.
Develop ad mock-ups and promo products, and provide art direction
What are we looking for?
Experience with 2D Artist
Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator)
Ability to adjust to certain stylistic variety.
Experience working with photo references
The skill to create photorealistic environments from photos and visualize 3D objects
3+ years of design experience
Professional knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, Marmoset, Blender
Mastery of graphic design: illustration, retouching, page layouts, 3D (optional)
A high-quality portfolio
Intermediate or higher level of English
competitive salary & benefits package
modern and comfortable office with lots of perks
perfect working conditions and great team to work with
28-days paid vacation
corporate events and team buildings
Founded in 2012, N-iX Game & VR Studio is one of the biggest game development and art production vendors in Ukraine, working with leading publishers and media enterprises around the globe. The team of 240+ professionals focuses on full-cycle game development, VR solutions, and content creation for all the most popular platforms. The studio has successfully collaborated with over 40 clients, including Paradox Interactive, Tempo Storm, Supermassive Games, and VRChat.
At N-iX Game & VR Studio, we strive to deliver AAA quality of our work and looking for exceptional talent to join us. If you are excited about the opportunity to collaborate and grow among passionate experts — we invite you to our team!
We are looking for a Senior 3D Animator skilled at creating realistic and stylized animations for games and VR experiences utilizing both keyframe animation and motion capture data. The project pool is vast: mobile games, VR games and experiences, AAA projects and cinematics.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience as an animator in game development
- Strong knowledge of Autodesk Maya
- Decent knowledge of Autodesk MotionBuilder
- Technical skills in rigging
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation and character anatomy
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Able to take direction and implement feedback
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- High work ethic and self-motivation
- Passion for Games
- Excellent communication skills
- Creating rig/skin and animations
- Integrating and optimization content in-game engine
- Developing new pipelines for optimization working process
- Taking a part in projects estimation
- Mentorion junior and mid-level animators and providing feedback on best practices
- Working directly with the team to ensure that the product is of the highest quality
- Artistic skills in storyboarding
- Basic knowledge of programming/scripting in any language (Mel, Python)
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 or similar game engine
- Experience in the motion capture process
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings
Or login with
Enter the email you used to register
If e-mail is registered in the system, an email will be sent to it.
The site provides its services to a job seeker for free!
The length of the online consultation will be no more than 10 minutes from your first reply.
Therefore, during the dialogue it is better to stay in touch and respond promptly to all counter questions. Due to the heavy workload, the response time to the completed form can reach one day.