Компанія є провідним постачальником контенту для індустрії гемблінгу. Компанія займається розробкою мобільних та десктоп додатків та вже запущено понад 80 успішних проєктів.
У зв'язку з великими інвестиціями в нові розробки та розвиток фахівців зараз продовжують розвивати нові онлайн-ігри.
Пропонують: медичне страхування, 20 робочих днів відпустка та лікарняний, компенсація англійської, спортзал, конференції.
Вимоги: досвід адміністрування баз даних PostgreSQL, досвід з ОС Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL), розмовна англійська
Буде плюсом: досвід міграції бази в хмару.
-Review ORACLE / Postgres SQL statements and guide developers with best practices how to interact with the database, for a high-scale production environment
-Maintain and administrating existing production ORACLE DBs
-Drive migration process on-prem ORACLE DBs to cloud based solution
-Delivers projects, design solutions, identifying potential issues, tradeoffs, and risks
-Improves the performance of the system by either making better use of resources, distributing load, or reducing the latency
-3 years experience in managing SQL in a high traffic
-Experienced with Linux distributives (Red Hat, Ubuntu)
-Experience with PostgreSQL, Oracle DB and other database engines (PG_SQL, PL_SQL)
-Experience running SQL in a microservices architecture (Kubernetes)
-Experienced with migration from on-prem SQL solutions to cloud native services
-Strong problem solving and debugging skills
-Experience with scripting languages (eg. Bash, Python)
Would be plus:
-Experience working in cloud services any of (AWS, GCP, Azure, Digital Ocean)
-Strong experience in SQL sharding and partitioning
-Have knowledge in data warehousing and enterprise IT concepts
-Expirienced with MongoDB, ElasticSearch
International business career: work in a large international company that creates a diverse and inclusive environment for professional and personal growth. Strong Raiffeisen community of highly professional and successful teams from different countries
Challenging WOW-projects: involvement into large-scale projects on product development, using modern engineering technologies, unique approach to encouraging customer-driven innovation
Comfortable and safe format of work: flexible work conditions including remote work or hybrid models alternating between in-office hours and remote work. Offices with uninterruptible power supply and bomb shelters are provided to perform duties
Professional development: knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad, development within the company, upskilling and reskilling opportunities, internal competitions. The possibility of obtaining a T-shaped expertise. Internal and external training programs. Corporate English courses. Soft skills trainings at our corporate L&D academy. Team building activities and involvement into social projects
Attractive social package and wellbeing: 28 days of paid vacation, medical insurance, official employment. Mental and Physical health support: individual psychological sessions and lectures, free online workouts, yoga
Stable income: competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution, rewards for participation in the referral program
• Досвід розробки структури складних БД
• Професійне знання PL/SQL
• Досвід оптимізації продуктивності SQL запитів
• Досвід роботи на стеку oracl/plsql від 2-х років
● Data Management and Big Data Engineering e.g. complex ETL, data analysis, data mappings, advanced transformations
● Architect and utilize Big Data Platforms for Big Data projects
● Develop solutions in Agile fashion following Scrum process and Test-Driven approach enabled with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence)
● Develop solutions by applying industry best practices and coding standards
● Document architecture design by creating necessary architecture artifacts, including UML domain models, component and deployment diagrams. Document business requirements as user stories
● Create prototypes and POCs, as needed
● Design secure and compliant solutions by implementing necessary application security and following various regulatory laws (HIPAA, GDPR)
● Be a part of the dynamic open-source observational research OHDSI community, participate in workshops, hackathons and collaborate to implement observational research solutions e.g. have a fun time developing cutting-edge solutions
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science — or equivalent experience in information technology and software development
● Complex SQL, including Spark SQL, Hive QL
● Practical experience with ETL and big data processing
● Practical experience with RDBMS (any of the following - Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server)
● Practical experience with MPP databases (any of the following - AWS RedShift, BigQuery, Synapse)
● Practical experience with Hadoop e.g. Spark, Hive, Impala
● Practical experience with one of the following platforms: AWS, GCP, and Cloudera
● Experience designing and developing solutions using an Agile software development approach
● ETL and Big Data Engineering: 3 years (required)
● SQL: 3 years (required)
● Data Warehouse: 3 years (required)
● Experience in administering the Big Data platform infrastructure
● Knowledge of Java and Python
● Experience in solving DevOps-related tasks
● Experience with OMOP CDM, OMOP Standardized Vocabularies, methods, and standards developed by the OHDSI community
About Odysseus Data Services
Odysseus Data Services - is a US-based company focused on the creation of a single platform that will combine medical history data from clinics all over the world. Our goal is to provide a vast information base to be used by scientific researchers, medical centers, and institutes, as well as the pharmaceutical industry and insurance companies.
Or login with
Enter the email you used to register
If e-mail is registered in the system, an email will be sent to it.
The site provides its services to a job seeker for free!
The length of the online consultation will be no more than 10 minutes from your first reply.
Therefore, during the dialogue it is better to stay in touch and respond promptly to all counter questions. Due to the heavy workload, the response time to the completed form can reach one day.