2+ years of experience as a QA automation engineer.
Previous Python and (or) Java development experience and OOP is a highly desired.
Deep understanding of quality methodologies, testing tools, and CI flows.
Experience using Selenium, TestNG create and execute automated tests.
Experience testing API calls, microServices, web-related technologies.
Deep business and technical understanding of the product and the machine learning solutions.
Experience with Kubernetes, microservices or cloud technologies.
Upper intermediate English.
Full ownership of end-to-end tests: Design, write, develop, and maintain tests.
Build and deploy test pipelines and test processes in CI/CD environment.
Develop tools and scripts for installations and deployment; develop testing tools for customers.
Develop smart, stable, and clean code using Python, Java and more – BE & FE tests with various tools.
Work in an agile environment, fast and challenging company with constant learning.
Сompetitive compensation based on your skills and experience.
24 days of annual paid vacation and 5 sick leaves.
Accounting as a service.
Intro call with with HR (20 mins).
An interview with Team Lead in English (60 mins).
A technical interview with Senior QA Automation in English (60 mins).
Final interview with VP of R&D (30 mins).
Final feedback received within a 2-4 days after the interview.
From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a team where quality, innovation, cutting-edge technologies, collaboration are shared values.
What you will be doing:
• Manual/Automation testing
• Work with test documentation
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and execute testing activities
• Communicate any risks from a QA perspective that could affect the future release.
Your work will allow for the successful development and production of multiple Software Systems for use on Boeing platforms while working with a globally distributed team of software engineers.
• Java, Spring Framework
• TestNG, Selenium
• Rest API testing
• Maven, SQL, Docker
• Comercial experience in automation testing
• Selenoid, Postman
• Report Portal/ Allure reports
• Experience in performance testing.
We consider candidates who are ready to work both in Automation and Manual testing where Automation is dominant.
At Progresstech-Ukraine, we believe in a balance between personal growth and professional development. We hire the best to grow our company’s future.
• A proven QA specialist with software industry experience of 3+ years.
• Good abilities designing/implementing test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
• Strong understanding of test automation and test automation frameworks (CodedUI, Selenium, etc) including test driven development.
• Strong experience with Agile Development processes and continuous improvement (Plan-Do-Check-Act), sprint over sprint.
• C#, .NET Core
• Selenium Webdriver
• OOP, base pattern knowledge/understanding
• Work closely with the development team managers to help define automation deliverables
• Provide technical test automation direction for both on-shore and off-shore resources.
• Create, document, and implement detailed test cases and test suites
• Assist in manual testing for major and minor releases
Medical insurance after the trial period ending;
24 paid vacation days per year;
5 paid sick leave days per year.
UDS Systems is a Microsoft Gold Partner. We are experts in the field of MS Dynamics 365 (CRM). For more than 15 years we have been cooperating with leading European clients in the field of information technology, the automotive industry, real estate, and other ambitious industries.
We are currently looking for a Manual QA Engineer in our product team.
- Testing of internal company’s products: website, portal, add-ons
- Testing Dynamics 365 custom and system functional
- Create and execute test cases / checklists
- Execute manual regression tests
- Execute functional and non-functional testing
- Review test cases
- Report bugs
- Follow QA process
- Report test results
- Good level of written and spoken English (B1+)
- Understanding of test design techniques
- Understanding of SDLC
- Knowledge of Agile software development lifecycle
- Attentiveness, on the verge of meticulousness
- Proactive attitude
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Remote work on a B2B contract basis and flexible hours
- Paid vacations and sick leaves
- 50% coverage from the company of training courses, conferences
- Microsoft training and certification coverage
- Full health insurance from 1 year of employment from the company or earlier at a corporate price
- Corporate English (speaking club, courses)
- Regular performance reviews and personal development plan
- Awesome corporate culture and colleagues
LUXOFT is one of the major Software Services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation. Supporting large Vehicle Manufacturers in the area of Development, Production and Aftersales is Luxoft's ambition.
The Software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Bringing cars into an "always online" mode changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. Luxoft's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
About the Project:
The customer is developing an edge runtime system for the new vehicle architecture. The manual test cases are already developed and an automation test framework exists. The test framework uses Azure Pipelines to execute test cases on a Test PC via Robot Framework. Python is used to develop support functions (checking preconditions on the test setup like version numbers). The Test Object / Setup is running in a Ubuntu / Linux environment.
The System to be tested is an in-vehicle component connected to the Cloud. The test cases are a mix of complex and straightforward test cases and expect Linux system and networking know-how as well as basic python skills.
The goal of the project is to increase the number of automated test cases and extend the test setup for Hardware in the Loop and prototyping in the next phase.
In your role as a Test Engineer for embedded systems, you will support the realization of a new diagnostic solution based on service-oriented communication for a german OEM as part of our agile scrum team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- implementation of automatic test cases with Azure Pipelines, Robot Framework, and Python
- analysis and reporting of defects in close collaboration with the development team
- support the development team with analysis of issues
- improve the existing test framework
- work closely with the manual test team to improve test cases
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Python (advanced)
- Linux (System / Networking)
- Advanced experience in Test Automation
- Azure Pipeline experience
- Hardware knowledge
- Integration expertise
- Expertise on HIL Testing
- Good knowledge in test processes, test techniques & reporting
- Soft skills: good communication, pro-activeness etc...
- 3+ years of experience in automotive / embedded domain
Who are we?
Join the world's fastest-growing mobile games company!
SuperPlay is on a mission to create the world's best mobile games, and have fun while doing it. Founded in 2019 by industry veterans from Playtika, Rovio, and the movie industry.
We set out to create delightful, memorable casual games that players can enjoy for years.
Our first game Dice Dreams has become a top-100 grossing global hit, and our team has grown to include dozens of top-talent, dedicated, and driven individuals.
Our plans are even more exciting - if you want to be part of the journey, check out the role below!
What will you do in SuperPlay?
Test games on iOS, Android, and in Unity Engine;
Estimate QA tasks;
Add bug reports to the bug tracker;
Create test cases and checklists;
Analyze and update test documentation;
Work directly with Product Owners and developers;
Participate in improvements of team processes and testing approaches.
Who are you?
3+ years of experience in casual mobile game testing;
Knowledge of iOS/Android platforms; Understanding of client-server interaction;
Deep understanding of SDLC and bug life cycle;
Understanding of SCRUM and sprint planning;
Responsibility, independence, and proactivity;
Tools: Jira, Postman, TeamCity, TestRail, AWS, Mixpanel, Embrace, and Unity will be a plus;
About the role
In-depth understanding of agriculture machinery is needed. You should understand how the equipment works and be familiar with all aspects of operation, including maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting. You should be ready to create and test prototypes for software, electrical systems, and mechanical components. You should be comfortable with iterating on designs and testing until a successful solution is found.
What we’re looking for
Extensive knowledge of traditional agricultural machinery, including tractors and other agricultural equipment and maintenance
Experience with precision agriculture technology, including GPS, drones, and other tools used for crop monitoring and management; be ready to integrate these tools into the autonomous tractor's systems and provide guidance on how to optimize crop yields
Knowledge of soil science to understand how the tractor's actions impact soil quality and crop yields
Maintenance of equipment: regular machinery inspection to identify any issues or signs of wear and tear that could cause problems down the line, oil level, fuel level
Strong understanding of electric systems, including wiring, batteries, and charging systems; able to diagnose and repair electrical issues as needed
Understanding of energy consumption and be able to optimize the tractor's energy usage to extend its operating time and minimize downtime
Experience in building and testing prototypes of the autonomous tractor's systems
Proficient in using computer-aided design (CAD) software and other design tools to create and modify prototype designs
Ability to work through failures and unexpected results in the prototyping process
English (at least B1 level)
What we offer
A fast-growing, dynamic company
A strong social and ecological mission: we help farmers, we help the environment
Flexible working hours
Mostly working in an office
We're looking for someone to join our great, multinational team as soon as possible. If you think you fit the bill, get in touch and we’ll see how good a fit you are—we look forward to hearing from you!
Location: Lviv, Chernivtsi, Ivano-Frankivsk
We are looking for a very smart and ambitious Middle QA Engineer to join product development for our USA client, product domain is Healthcare. The aim of the platform is to enhance patient care through quicker delivery of medical devices and pharmaceuticals by bridging the digital gap between patient, provider, supplier, manufacturer, and payer.
3+years’ experience in testing
Well know and have experience in all Agile/SCRUM ceremonies
Experience in manual functional and non-functional testing
WEB/mobile (iOS and Android) testing experience
Being responsible for delivery feature
Ability to work in complex and/or stressful situations
Advanced communication skills
English-upper-intermediate or higher
Working in a multinational team will be a plus
Working with USA schedule (2 p.m. —10 p.m)
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring software quality through:
Analyzing client requirements, participate in Grooming and development of corresponding test cases and all required documentation.
Performing software testing (functional and non-functional) on multiple environments and configurations
WEB/mobile (iOS and Android) testing
Issues registration and tracking
Recommending design and functional improvements or corrections to engineers
We offer friendly working conditions with competitive compensation and benefits including:
Comfortable working environment
Friendly team and management
Free English classes
Regular performance-based compensation review
Flexible working hours
100% paid vacation, 4 weeks per year
100% paid sick-leaves
Corporate and team building events
Medical insurance (50% is paid)
GBSFO is looking for a QA Automation Engineer, located in Оdesa, who is eager to become a part of our professional team. We provide mentorship, fixed salary, career growth, comfortable and flexible working conditions with a modern office.
● Experience with BDD, Linux, Postman;
● Strong knowledge of Python (2 years);
● Experience with API testing.
🇬🇧 English - Upper Intermediate.
● Knowledge about CI/CD;
● DevOps skills.
● Functional Testing;
● Working with documentation;
● Writing of test cases;
● Regression testing.
🙌 We offer:
● Work on interesting projects with using of new technologies;
● Mac OS X station;
● Modern office in the center of Odessa;
● Stable income;
● Career growth prospects.
We are seeking a Manual QA Engineer with at least 1 year of experience to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our software products through rigorous testing, documenting defects, and working with the development team to resolve them.
- Develop and execute test cases and test plans based on requirements
- Identify and document software defects, and work with the development team to resolve them
- Create and maintain test data and test environments
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure quality standards are met
- Participate in release activities and ensure the quality of releases
- Continuously improve the QA process
- At least 1 year of commercial experience in manual testing
- Must have experience testing mobile apps on iOS, Android
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and processes
- Ability to create and execute test plans and test cases
- Familiarity with bug tracking tools such as Jira or Bugzilla
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- English level Intermediate+
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for quality, we encourage you to apply. We offer competitive compensation packages, career growth opportunities, and a dynamic work environment.
Or login with
Enter the email you used to register
If e-mail is registered in the system, an email will be sent to it.
The site provides its services to a job seeker for free!
The length of the online consultation will be no more than 10 minutes from your first reply.
Therefore, during the dialogue it is better to stay in touch and respond promptly to all counter questions. Due to the heavy workload, the response time to the completed form can reach one day.