We are looking for a creative and skilled Full Stack Developer to join stable project with interesting capabilities and direct communication with client.
The customer is a Swedish company. Cooperation started in the beginning of 2018. Client’s people-oriented attitude makes it fun to work with them!
A Swedish low-code platform for powerful business applications - the first of its kind in the Nordic region. The platform uses a model-driven approach and has been named “an IKEA of low-code development platforms”. The goals of the project are to provide the best value in the marketplace and to be the number one choice of low-code platforms for the global community of expert developers. The company is in strong growth and has both Swedish and international customers, from the private and public sectors.
Technologies we used: .NET Framework 4.8, .NET Core 6.0, Web API, Angular 8.0+, NgRx, Docker, Azure hosting.
• Analyze product requirements and take part in designing the software at the high and detailed level
• Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
• Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
• Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards, and the quality criteria set forth on the project. TEX practices (code review, unit testing)
• Report status and progress according to the project and company demands
• Participate in estimation and planning sessions
• At least 1,5 years of professional experience as a software engineer
• Strong knowledge of .NET Framework, Angular, TypeScript
• Experience in C#
• Experience working with MS Azure cloud provider
• Hands-on knowledge of Scrum methodology
• At least Intermediate level of English
Or login with
Enter the email you used to register
If e-mail is registered in the system, an email will be sent to it.
The site provides its services to a job seeker for free!
The length of the online consultation will be no more than 10 minutes from your first reply.
Therefore, during the dialogue it is better to stay in touch and respond promptly to all counter questions. Due to the heavy workload, the response time to the completed form can reach one day.