Ти зможеш стати частиною нашої команди, якщо:
-Ти вже маєш пет-проекти і ти готовий поділитися ними посиланням на GitHub;
-Пробував розробляти програми, використовуючи Kotlin, Java, Flutter (буде+);
-Є розуміння та знання Activity, Fragment and View lifecycles;
-Вже можливість розібратися з RxJava, Room, Firebase;
-Розумієш усю міць MVVM та MVP;
-Застосовував практично REST/GSON/ViewModel/Retrofit/Okhttp/LiveData.
Що ти будеш робити:
-Створювати програми для Android з використанням різних технологій та впровадженням API;
-Шукати, знаходити та впроваджувати нові рішення.
-Чому наша команда тобі точно сподобається? Тому що у нас ти знайдеш:
Нетривіальні задачі та нові челенджи.
-Фінансова стійкість - перформенс ревью кожні півроку з моменту завершення випробувального терміну.
-Найкрутіша команди контенту - заряджена на результат!
-Власний відділ розробників, дизайнерів, фармерів та баєрів.
-Ідеально-вибудована внутрішня інфраструктура.
-Можливість втілювати навіть найбожевільніші ідеї.
-Чесну та професійну команду, яка готова слухати та розуміти, а головне – підтримати тебе у профбезумстві!
-Кар'єрне зростання - стань тімлідом або відкрий свій напрямок!
Ми вже чекаємо на тебе! :)
Traffic Devils is the strongest media buying team with character! Traffic Devils is constantly evolving and has won the “Best Arbitrage Team” nomination for 2 years in a row.
Our offices are already operating in Kyiv, Warsaw, and Almaty, and we plan to grow further. Now Traffic Devils is looking for a media buyer who is ready to realize his potential with us!)
- excellent knowledge of 3ds Max;
- ability to model the scene according to the concept;
- experience in using model libraries;
- ability to assemble 80% of the scene from existing models in a short time with a small change of models;
- experience in gamedev;
- experience in creating 3d scenes for "Hidden object".
- Knowledge of additional graphics programs and ability to use them to improve work results.
Content of work:
- Creation of 3d scenes for further processing.
What we offer:
- remote work in the comfort of home;
- flexible schedule;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- professional development;
- the opportunity to propose and implement their solutions/ideas;
- timely payment of salary and the prospect of its revision.
Dear candidates! Thank you for your interest in our vacancy! A prerequisite for consideration of your candidacy is to complete the test task
What does a Customer Service Representative do?
A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide service information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk and understand the value of good communication skills. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigating if they don’t have enough information to answer customer questions or resolve complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
Manage incoming phone calls
Generate sales leads
Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call-handling quotas
Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure the resolution
Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Take the extra mile to engage customers
Requirements and skills
Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
Track record of over-achieving quota
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
High school diploma
This role will be part of a high-performance feature driven development team responsible for building complex eCommerce solutions on the Shopify Platform. You must have a proven track record of solving various business and technical problems while taking responsibility for meeting business objectives.
Our Shopify Developers will become deep product specialists with Shopify, working closely with our Technical Architects and other members of the project delivery team to implement solutions on technical architecture to meet clients needs.
Work closely with other Shopify Developers in order to successfully implement functionality, based on client needs, on the Shopify platform.
In this role, you will get to:
- Work with project leads in understanding business needs, defining technical issues, and proposing solutions;
- Help ensure accuracy and completeness of technical documentation and team communications;
- Analyze business and technical specifications/requirements and develop enterprise-level eCommerce solutions;
- Work in collaboration with Graphic Designers & UX Designers to turn Figma Designs into well-structured semantic & accessible HTML templates;
- Work with the web development team to ensure proper implementation of the website’s functionality;
- Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks, and identify development-related risks on assigned projects;
- Provide the best technical solutions for tasks utilizing the best practices and design patterns including, but not limited to: performance, accessibility (WCAG AA), GDPR, and SEO;
Your skills and qualifications:
- 4+ years of development on the Shopify Plus platform;
- Expert-level hand-coding in CSS and HTML (including HTML5, CSS3);
- Working knowledge of Shopify Liquid template language;
- Base knowledge of building themes using Shopify Storefront 2.0;
- Experience with frontend grid systems;
- Experience with preprocessors (LESS, Sass, etc.);
- Experience with task runners (Grunt, Gulp, etc.);
- Base knowledge of accessibility, SEO, and UX aspects of frontend development;
- Experience with client-side code performance optimization, debugging, and debugging tools (Firebug, etc.);
- Experience with responsive web design approach and/or mobile solutions;
- A common understanding of cross-browser/platform issues;
- Must be an independent, self-motivated team player that is meticulous and methodical in creating solutions;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment;
- Upper-intermediate spoken and written English communication skills.
We are looking for a talented Senior iOS Developer to join our tech team and build innovative tech for our circular business model. The role requires a candidate who can deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines and technical challenges while adhering to solid software design and process standards. You will have an opportunity to lead the clean and robust design, approaches, and solutions selection and implementation process for the center of our service: the iOS app.
- Consistently deliver high-quality development services
- Contribute to high-quality mobile app design and architecture
- Deliver technical direction for the developed app's analysis, design, construction, integration, deployment, and configuration
- Identify and map the requirements to the application design and architecture
- Design, code, test, debug and document technical solutions
- Apply design patterns to create well-structured, modular, and performant software
- Collaborate with backend engineers on API design
- Perform code reviews
- Provide reliable estimations
- Stick to software engineering process standards
- Work with little to no supervision and decide on your schedule to match the development plan
- Upper-intermediate English proficiency and strong communication skills
- 3+ years of working experience in software engineering
- Extensive experience developing native iOS mobile applications with Swift/SwiftUI
- Proven knowledge of Swift programming language
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles and best practices
- Solid understanding of the iOS mobile development lifecycle
- Experience consuming RESTful JSON services
- Experience with VCS/Git
- Experience with Open-source software
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Deep knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Outstanding debugging, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to communicate technical issues and solutions effectively
Leadsdoit - успішна performance marketing команда з України. Ми займаємося affiliate-monetized проектами для зарубіжних та внутрішніх ринків. Створюємо власні мобільні додатки та проекти, спрямовані на весь світ.
Ти зможеш стати частиною нашої команди, якщо:
🔹Ти вже маєш свої випущені або пет-проекти і ти готовий зашарити посилання;
🔹Пробував розробляти програми, використовуючи Swift;
🔹Знайомство з архітектурою MVC;
🔹Розумієш, що таке OOP;
🔹Пробував інтеграцію API сервісів (Firebase Analytics, OneSignal, RevenueCat, Facebook);
🔹Реалізовував UI програми;
🔹Знайомство з Local/Remote Notifications;
🔹Вмієш заливати програму в AppStore.
🔹Плануєш релакейт чи вже в іншій країні
🔹Найважливіше - Вмієш гуглити!
Чому наша команда тобі точно сподобається? Тому що у нас ти знайдеш:
🔸Нетривіальні задачі та нові челенджи.
🔸Фінансова стійкість - перформенс ревью кожні півроку з моменту завершення випробувального терміну.
🔸Найкрутіша команда - заряджена на результат!
🔸Ідеально-вибудована внутрішня інфраструктура.
🔸Можливість втілювати навіть найбожевільніші ідеї.
🔸Чесну та професійну команду, яка готова слухати та розуміти, а головне – підтримати тебе у профбезумстві!
🔸Кар'єрне зростання - стань тімлідом або відкрий свій напрямок!
Inspire, lead, and develop a team of product managers.
Lead a product line: Define and develop a product roadmap that represents key deliverables, customers ask and market direction, track execution and manage sprints scoping.
Work closely with the development team in Israel, as well as with the entire product team.
Be the domain expert, mastering both the customer needs and the product capabilities.
Engage with executive stakeholders to identify needs and map them to the overall product roadmap.
6–8+ years track record as a successful product manager for a web-based SaaS B2B product.
Proven Leadership capabilities.
Experience from a startup company.
Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
Ability to multitask with multiple priorities and tight time frames.
Thoroughness and attention to details.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
An initiator and a pusher. Has the urge and ability to make things happen and to solve practical problems in a dynamic environment.
Relevant academic degree.
Software Engineering background.
Experience in leading a mobile product.
About the company:
It is a global payables automation platform that provides a cloud solution to scale and automate global payables operations. The startup has already raised $565M funding.
We want to create a unique customer experience in the mobile
payment sector using a customizable software development kit
which will be implemented in 3rd party applications and support
Apple Pay and Google Pay card provisioning. Get involved in a
vision that will change your perspective on banking services and
the financial sector in general while establishing a new B2B2C
market for Bank.
Our development teams operate in a scaled agile approach in
several locations. They are responsible for the complete software
development lifecycle; including ideation, implementation, and
• iOS development using Swift on daily basis
• Developing SDKs
• Working in client server architectures using HTTPS, REST and JSON
• Operating in application architectures and code patterns
Mandatory Skills Description:
• You possess the ability to write runtime optimized code and have an understanding of algorithmic complexity
• You bring a test driven mindset
• You are experienced in continuous integration/continuous delivery
• You can work in large teams and with multiple engineers on the same codebase.
• You enjoy working in an agile and fast-paced environment with changing or competing requirements
• You are eager to acquire and share new talents in a highly skilled team
Nice-to-Have Skills:• You can speak English very well (German is a plus)
On behalf of Tipalti, SD Solutions is looking for a talented Sales Development Representative to step onto a fintech unicorn rocketship!
SD Solutions is a staffing company operating globally. Contact us to get more details about the benefits we offer.
- Lead generation through target account selling, outbound cold calling, and calling on marketing-generated and inbound leads.
- Meet monthly and quarterly leads and new meeting objectives.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Tipalti’s product line and value proposition.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of Tipalti’s sales process and product and service value propositions.
- Partner with field sales force to implement sales and pipeline building strategies.
- Provide accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management team.
- Consistent track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation and sales objectives.
- 1+ years inside sales software experience.
- Experience calling into the CXO level.
- Proven Track Record with New Account Development.
- Highly motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism.
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Discipline to maintain high call volumes.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
About the company:
Tipalti is the only global payables automation solution to streamline all phases of the AP and payment management workflow in one holistic cloud platform. AI-driven technology makes it painless for accounts payable departments to manage their entire supplier payments operation.
Or login with
Enter the email you used to register
If e-mail is registered in the system, an email will be sent to it.
The site provides its services to a job seeker for free!
The length of the online consultation will be no more than 10 minutes from your first reply.
Therefore, during the dialogue it is better to stay in touch and respond promptly to all counter questions. Due to the heavy workload, the response time to the completed form can reach one day.