QATestLab - is an independent provider of software testing and quality assurance services for software companies from all over the world.
We continue increasing our automation department and looking for QA Automation Engineers (Java) with commercial experience
Knowledge and Experience:
- 1,5+ years of experience in test automation (Web/API/Mobile) with Java;
- upper-Intermediate level of English and readiness to communicate with clients in English;
- experience in working with any REST API frameworks (Rest Assured, Retrofit2, Karate, Apache Http);
- experience with CI tools, like TeamCity, Jenkins, Circle CI;
- the theoretical basics of software testing: SDLC, STLC, test documentation, etc;
- experience in working with Jira, Confluence, TestRail or similar testing management tools;
- experience in analyzing the project documentation to ensure a thorough understanding of the business and technical requirements;
- automation of testing processes using Java on the project, creation and updating of autotests;
- maintaining, changing and expanding the capabilities of the testing framework;
- coordination of the test automation with other team members, including analysts, developers, and QA;
- working with technical documentation, writing and analyzing reports about testing results;
- defining the most suitable toolset for implementing test automation within the FE/BE technology stack;
What We Offer:
- the opportunity to develop your skills on different projects test automation projects exclusively, with no manual testing;
- competitive salary with regular reviews;
- support from your mentor;
- 8-hour workday from Monday to Friday (flexible schedule) the corporate library is always at your service.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Contribute the implementation, maintenance and enhancement of our products Functional Test Coverage Matrix;
- Develop, maintain and execute manual tests according to functional specifications, design, QA standards and product documentation;
- Prepare functional and non-functional Test Plans for new features and services;
- Ensure ongoing progress and deliveries go according to the Test Plan;
- Work closely with Development, QA, and POs to help ensure consistent system and end-to-end quality;
- Investigate and document defects while assuring their successful resolution;
- Contribute to documentation on test practices, environments and tools.
We are looking for a candidate which has:
- 1+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance;
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, processes methodologies and techniques;
Specific proven Experience in:
- Evaluating various software requirements and providing precise estimations;
- Developing accurate Test Plans;
- Creating clear Test Descriptions in our TMTs;
- Providing a comprehensive Documentation;
- Executing test cases, providing clear status updates on ongoing tasks while also preparing and sending report;
- Understanding of the SDLC;
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills;
- Embraced the Lean-Agile Mindset while being: Detail oriented, efficient and organized;
- Fluency in both verbal and written English language;
We are offering you:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Flexible working time;
- Supplemental Medical Insurance;
- Conferences and work-related certificates coverage;
- Opportunity to work with latest technologies;
- Free breakfast and beverages;
- Team buildings, company parties, and happy Fridays;
- Open and friendly working atmosphere;
- Globalize yourself, as we are on four continents.
В проект Forcedrop необходим сильный ТОП-менеджер из сферы i-gaming либо gambling, позиция с перспективой роста до CEO.
Внимание, данная позиция remote (!)
Если у Вас есть опыт в построении бизнес-процессов, управлении и развитии игрового бизнеса либо в продуктовой разработке технологичного продукта - с радостью ждем Ваше резюме с описанием опыта работы. Идеально, если Вы уже запускали подобные проекты и имеете релевантный опыт выстраивания взаимодействия внутри кросс-функциональных команд и вывода бизнеса на новый уровень.
- полная работа по построению и развитию i-gaming софта;
- управление и настраивание всех необходимых бизнес-процессов компании;
- прямое взаимодействие с командой: разработчики, дизайнеры, маркетологи, аккаунты;
- построение системы аналитики (анализ конкурентов и существующих данных);
- финансовое планирование и выстраивание OKR
- продвинутые навыки в построении бизнес процессов компании, умение аргументировать свою точку зрения;
- практический опыт работы с большим массивом аналитических данных и умение построить разные гипотезы;
- умение работать с людьми: нанимать при необходимости, управлять, делегировать, контролировать и мотивировать
- заработная плата по результатам собеседования (слушаем Ваши пожелания);
- очень демократичное руководство, отсутствие бюрократии;
- работа с топ проектом в своей нише
Ждём ваше резюме!
Experienced Web designer to join our distributed remote team. We are developing a FinTech solution for the Banks and the insurance sector of Germany.
Prototyping web pages in Figma, taking into account the design system and ux-kit;
Analyze and propose communication solutions, test hypotheses for interfaces;
Designer requirements (skills):
2+ years of experience in UX/UI design
ability to work in Figma,
will be a plus knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator;
confident use of specialized tools and services
knowledge of English at a advanced level
good understanding of the structure of mobile and WEB products;
the ability to design the structure of the product, set up the logic of interaction;
the ability to create unique interface elements from scratch (vector graphics)
Experience in working on dynamic projects;
SD Solutions is looking for a talented QA Manual Engineer to join a team of passionate specialists!
SD Solutions is a staffing company operating globally. Contact us to get more details about the benefits we offer.
Work as part of a scrum team.
Partake in the overall detailed design and planning activities focusing on quality assurance aspects.
Provide manual test efforts where automation is not currently feasible.
Create manual testing for backend and desktop.
Partake in troubleshooting problems within engineering and production tiers.
At least 2+ years of experience with QA manual testing – (Python) is a must.
QA manual testing – (Python) is a must.
Experience with Appium/Postman/Wireshark- – a significant advantage.
Experience with working in Agile Scrum methodology.
Excellent documentation and communication skills.
Experience with VMs or Dockers – a significant advantage.
Confidence in learning and adopting new technologies and platforms.
Windows OS - a must.
Good spoken English - a must
Experience with Selenium automation tool – as advantage.
About the product:
It is a SOC-as-a-Service platform for companies and businesses to be highly cyber-protected from different online threats. It covers the complete package of needs: from monitoring to hunting.
We are expanding our Support team and looking for an experienced Community Manager for VIP players.
We want to see the Community Manager as an expert in support and assistance to VIP clients and as a specialist who can build warm relationships with them.
If you like to communicate a lot and solve complex, non-standard situations, we are waiting for a response to the vacancy! We will be glad to meet you and learn about your professional achievements.
We will also tell about ourselves, our goals, and how we can become a platform for the realization of your professional ambitions!
What is important to us from you:
*will be a big plus if you are interested in working out new directions and setting up processes because, in the future, it is planned to create a VIP support department under this position.
What opportunities can we provide:
We are pleased to offer:
The Forcedrop project needs a (hidden) developer with knowledge in the field of web development, databases, and CMS systems!
Work in the direction — of the development of large i-gaming projects! There are a lot of interesting projects related to the games industry, portals, and integration with third-party services.
We are waiting for your resume!
Be accountable for the solicitation, documentation and acquiring sign off of business requirements from all Finance functions (technical accounting, treasury, tax, investments, financial accounting, etc.) the collections and disbursements module (CD);
Serve as the primary liaison with the SAP development, configuration and quality assurance teams for the implementation and IT testing of the approved design;
Organize the creation and execution of a comprehensive inventory of UAT test cases with a focus on the efficient use of the testers time and coordinating with their other responsibilities;
Thorough knowledge of the collections and disbursements module (CD) in the areas of Broker reports, Incoming and outgoing payments, Account maintenance, Installment Plans, Autoclearing, Dunning and Interfacing data to CD;
Perform other duties as assigned.
Required experience and skills:
7+ years of experience with SAP financial applications;
4+ years of working experience in the Insurance industry;
Advanced knowledge of the SAP S4/HANA GL;
English - Upper-Intermediate.
5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
All public holidays are days off;
Vacation and sick leave are covered by the company;
Provision of working equipment;
The annual performance bonus.
YOCTO (yocto.agency) is looking to hire an experienced Klaviyo Email Marketer to work with our email marketing agency. This is a 100% remote role. We are looking for talented, proactive, hard-working email marketers with strong English communication skills!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop the strategy and manage your own Klaviyo accounts with the help of a Senior Strategist
- Work with a top-level designer and copywriter to develop powerful campaign content that you'll build and schedule on klaviyo
- Design, troubleshoot, and continuously improve Flow performance using Email CRO
- Produce reports, analyze and interpret performance data
- Keep learning every single week. This is part of your role, and we will keep challenging you until you become a top 1% marketer.
In the future, you will have the opportunity to manage your own team & client projects directly. We will do all we can to support you and help you grow, including giving you access to the best training material in the world. From your side, we expect the following:
- Digital marketing agency experience is REQUIRED (2+ years is preferred). We love freelancers, but we want to make sure you've worked in a team before.
- Proven experience working within Klaviyo. You must already know how to build campaigns, flows, scheduling, reporting, setting up A/B tests, and so on. If you can demonstrate the results of your work, that's even better.
- Strong English writing and verbal communication skills (required). Our team is mostly Ukrainian, but we communicate in English.
- Knowledge of Google Suite, including Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides (required). Being tech-savvy, in general, is a must.
Think you might be the right fit? We'd love to hear from you.
If interested, please apply ASAP, as we're looking to fill this position in the next 2 weeks at the latest.
Candidate Must Have:
✔️ Minimum 3+ years of commercial experience in Spark with Python;
✔️ Upper- intermediate English, written/spoken;
✔️ Strong overall knowledge of Data Engineering design and development principles;
✔️ Experience in building ETL / data warehouse transformation processes;
✔️ Direct, hands-on experience (preferably 3+ years) with building data pipelines leveraging technologies including: Apache Spark, Databricks, Airflow, SQL;
✔️ Comfortable working with various datastores and highly familiar with AWS functionality as a whole, including S3, RDS, Athena, Cloudwatch, Batch;
✔️ Humility. Strong learning mentality. Be open to learning new things;
✔️ History of communicating effectively with multiple stakeholders;
✔️ Demonstrated attention to detail and effective use of written communication.
✔️Experience in healthcare data;
Why is this a special opportunity?
You will be joining a small existing Ukrainian team of Python developers whilst working closely with the US management. A great chance to improve English communication skills, learn more about the US business culture and be part of a fast-growing Scaleup that is writing history.
The team is very friendly, open to new ideas and inclusive.
✔️ Design, implement, maintain, and optimize data ingestion pipelines from multiple sources;
✔️ Recommend and implement best practices regarding how to add and maintain mappings as part of the project, in collaboration with the team;
✔️ Identify, recommend, and implement opportunities for data QA throughout the pipeline.
What We Offer:
✔️ Competitive salary based on experience and skills;
✔️ The opportunity to work with a modern technology stack and build innovative products long term (no bench time, no project switching!).
✔️ Plenty of opportunities for learning and continued career growth;
✔️ A great values-based company culture valuing general well-being;
✔️ Flexible working: total remote;
✔️ 20 days of paid annual leave; up to 10 days of paid sick leave (including 1 mental health day) per year;
✔️ Western business management and the opportunity to speak English daily;
✔️ Corporate events, merchandise, perks and general wellbeing.
✔️ Laptop (mac or Microsoft)
We are a company that is based on the values of integrity, kindness, honesty and respect.
Thank you for considering a career with us!
Or login with
Enter the email you used to register
If e-mail is registered in the system, an email will be sent to it.
The site provides its services to a job seeker for free!
The length of the online consultation will be no more than 10 minutes from your first reply.
Therefore, during the dialogue it is better to stay in touch and respond promptly to all counter questions. Due to the heavy workload, the response time to the completed form can reach one day.