Gett RnD is a top-notch engineering organization that develops a microservices-based system, high-scale ready, fulfilling strict availability and reliability requirements (as a B2C and a B2B2C platform) and managing significant traffic load.
Gett is a Ground Transportation Solution with the mission to organize all the best mobility providers in one global platform - optimizing the entire experience from booking and riding to invoicing and analytics, to save businesses time and money.
We work with a third of the Fortune 500 companies and have over 17K active business customers across the world.
Our system is developed mostly using Golang, runs in AWS, and involves ML at the applicable areas, to provide the best transportation solution for our customers, and maximizes Gett’s performance.
As a member of this core team, you’ll make important technical decisions and ensure the scalability and performance of our applications through performant code and solid architecture.
You will take part in the development of the most exciting features in the world of mobility and transportation, building the next generation of our product, on a cutting-edge tech stack. Awesome working environment and great terms for the right candidates!
The ideal candidate will have -
- A passion for Backend development and engineering culture
- A strive for learning and exploration of new technologies
- Positive & Proactive and “CAN DO” attitude
- True team player, ready to work in a team environment
- 5 years of experience in developing server-side applications - Must
- Highly proficient in a modern programming language such as Golang, Ruby, Python, Java, C# - Must
- A very strong understanding of database design and query optimization - Must
- Experience in maintaining production environments, working in scale - Must
- Experienced with large-scale distributed systems and microservices architecture - Strong advantage
- Experienced with AWS/ other Cloud providers - advantage
- Ability to learn new technologies and apply them to solving issues and problems within your area of expertise
- Experience in working as part of a team, in collaboration work with different stakeholders.
- Ability to lead features end-to-end.
Gett is ensuring constant quality and fast delivery cycles. If your fingerprints are on a leading product that is a source of pride, we want to hear from you.
Project: solution for building control that helps customers increase operating efficiency, optimize energy usage, maximize comfort, and improve safety.
The employer is an American company with more than 50 years in the market of building management solutions worldwide for different business sectors.
· Write code to meet feature specifications and functionality
· Provide internal and external customer support
· Be empathetic to customer and developer needs
· Participate in daily standups and sprints
· Research and develop new library and API integrations
· Work with testers and validators to plan and complete tests
The requirements for this position are a minimum of 4+ years developing web-based products in a team environment, and a minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
Experience in the HVAC industry a plus.
The ideal candidates will possess:
· 2+ years of experience developing with HTML, CSS, and Vue.js;
· 2+ years of experience with SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB, MS SQL, PostgreSQL) databases
· 1+ years of experience with cloud deployment of software
· Experience with CI/CD pipelines
· Experience with Unit, Integration, and E2E testing
· Experience with Git in a professional development environment
· Ability to own features from requirements gathering to customer feedback
· Upper-intermediate English written and verbal communication skills
What you can achieve with us
•Grow as a Backend developer where CTO and Head of engineering will support you and help to improve in practice;
•Improve your English to the almost native speaker level communicating with native UK or USA customers on the daily basis;
•Have a great work-life balance working within the European timezone without stress;
•Exchange the experience and work in a friendly team of truly A-players who like to have a high performance and results;
•Work on long-term complex projects where you will be able to solve different technical challenges and grow with the team.
So what is the experience we are looking for?
•At least 4 years in successful Backend development using Node.js;
•Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
•Experience with AWS infrastructure and Docker containers
•Upper-Intermediate English verbal and written communication skills;
•Experience with modern software project management tools like SCRUM and Kanban;
•Understanding of general software development patterns and architecture patterns;
•Experience in working in remote, international teams;
•Strong analytical skills.
What other benefits you’ll get from working with us:
•Compensation package: Fair compensation based on the qualification;
•Remote Package: work as you prefer: either remote from any part of the world;
•Equipment Package: if necessary, you will be equipped with all required hardware for your productive work;
•Software package: Access to professional software that helps to create great technical solutions;
•Travel and Business package: possibility to travel abroad for visiting the clients and stakeholders;
•Education and Growth package: Internal TechTalks, Corporate English lessons, Speaking club with a native speaker; access to the webinars, trainings, courses, books for improving skills and growing the results;
•Bookkeeping and accounting package: accounting will be maintained by the professional accountant;
•Personal Rest Package: 20 Paid Time Offs, 10 paid sick days;
•Referral package: fair bonuses for recommending your friends to join our team
We are looking for a highly skilled and driven Full stack developer for a Social Network and media project.
- Angular, at least 2 years of commercial experience;
- Node.js, at least 2 years of commercial experience (NestJS);
- Good knowledge in relational databases;
- Basic knowledge in Microservices
- Knowledge in GraphQL;
- Upper-Intermediate English level both spoken and written.
- Competitive compensation for your services.
- Development of challenging and innovative functionalities.
- 18 paid working days of vacation (after 6 month)
- 10 paid sick leaves without documents/year.
We are looking for a Full-stack Developer for a new project with the ability to offer your own ideas and work with BigData and other modern technologies.
It’s a fresh funded startup that is building the operating system for product-led growth. It helps companies increase their ARR by identifying customers that are ready to convert their sales activity and by impacting expansion and upselling. All of this is done by understanding the user journey and the user’s interaction with the product using ML and providing analytics, sales insights, product modeling, signals, and dashboards for all stakeholders.
Your area of responsibility:
- Planning & building new features from scratch;
- Developing new functionality and improving the current one;
- Bug fixing;
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Working closely with technical leadership.
Skills and requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in full-stack development;
- Strong knowledge of Node.js;
- Practical skills in HTML 5, CSS, and React;
- Strong programming skills and computer science fundamentals;
- Proficient in design, data structures, problem-solving, and debugging.
Will be a plus:
- Experience working in a startup;
- Experience in RESTful API, Redis, and AWS.
- Висококласні робочі умови: спільнота першокласних інженерів, близько 90% нашої команди це Middle та Senior; цікаві та довгострокові проєкти у різних сферах; можливість змінити проєкт в разі необхідності;
- Конкурентна ринкова компенсація в валюті (не в гривневому еквіваленті), яка виплачується без затримок;
- Власний план розвитку та регулярні перегляди компенсації;
- Оплачувані відпустки (20 днів) та лікарняні (5 днів);
- Всі державні свята за Українським законодавством є вихідними;
- Можливість працювати з будь-якою точки світу — ми знайдемо юридичний варіант, допоможемо легалізуватися або проконсультуємо з цього питання;
- Бухгалтерський супровід;
- Юридична підтримка в межах України;
- Повноцінна HR-підтримка та турбота.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills in a small team model with autonomy/responsibility for designated work streams, developer-led test & acceptance planning, and support for test automation
Interest and demonstrated proficiency in full-stack design using CICD, automation, and test procedures that scale with time and application maturity/complexity
7+ years’ experience in web and/or multi-tier software development
5+ years’ experience in data access modeling for enterprise-scale applications (examples of evidence would be supporting multi-user access on 1TB+ databases, high concurrency applications with 1000s of users and 10s of concurrent sessions, or transactional processing systems with peak rates of 10K TPH)
2+ years’ experience in API design (as server) using REST and/or GraphQL patterns with full range CRUD operations and complex queries
2+ years’ experience in API design (as client) using REST and/or GraphQL patterns to support application integration and/or data access. Experience in structured acceptance testing or certification of third-party API integrations a plus
Proficiency in agile development methodologies, iterative design, and story-based development
Demonstrated proficiency in React, Angular and/or Vue in web-based applications for workflows, transaction processing, and/or analytics
Demonstrated expertise in forms and web-based data capture of sensitive data and documents, with proficiency in one or more common forms packages appropriate to framework
Demonstrated proficiency in SQL, including relational queries, query optimization, and chained operations such as CTEs or subselects
Demonstrated proficiency in information management techniques for security, integrity and durability, as evidenced by data model design, use of specific applications and fluency in patterns for encryption, authentication, integrity
Proficiency in advanced enterprise design components such as caches (memcached, redis, etc), API gateways, SSR, authorization gatekeepers, observability / telemetry
Collaborate and communicate effectively and efficiently with other developers on the team in the development of our e-commerce platform
Participate/conduct code reviews
Identify opportunities to leverage new technologies to enhance the Platform
Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including solution design, estimation, development, documentation, testing and deployment in an Agile Continuous Delivery environment
Contribute to all other aspects of front end design with attention to user experience, responsiveness, etc.
Sceenic (London, United Kingdom) is looking for a Backend Developer to help us deliver scalable, real time videoconferencing infrastructure in the cloud to various Enterprises. Among our customers you can find BT sport, Laliga, PCCW and others.
Our technology is WebRTC based, but in reality, it spans many other areas such as networking, docker, k8, ELK, Cloud APIs, DNS services. We also cover iOS, AppleTV, Android, Web and React Native SDKs to complete the service.
It will be great if you are a communicative person and have the patience to work in an international team and meet customers. A good command of English is needed.
You should be a great software engineer and be willing to share your experience with other people in the team – we work as a team, knowledge should be shared.
●4+ years of experience in Software Engineering
●Experience with Linux
●Basic concepts: process, thread, memory management (physical and virtual), FS, etc.
●User space: how process runs and interacts with the OS
●NAT, including traversal methods
●Protocols: TCP, UDP, SSL/TLS, HTTP, WS, etc.
●User space networking APIs
●Browser network protocols and APIs
●Basics of video and audio encoding
●Media formats and containers
●Real time media streaming
●Live streaming: HLS, DASH, etc
Nice to have:
●Connectivity establishing process
●ICE: format, gathering, etc.
●Session negotiation/renegotiation process
●Architectures: mesh, SFU, MCU
●At least browser API
● Options for the company shares
● Bonuses on performance – will be determined at a later stage
● Vacation – as per the standard of the country of residence
● Working hours:
- Full time 8 hours a day
- Remote work for the foreseeable future
- Communication is done by Slack and Video conferencing
● Employment conditions after the engineer passes the probation period of 4 months:
- Options for the company shares
- Bonuses on performance – will be determined at a later stage
- Other benefits will be discussed
What do we offer?
Paid vacation and sick leaves (20 days of vacation and 10 days of sick leaves per year)
Weekends on public holidays
Remote work with a flexible schedule
Good career growth opportunities
Required Tech skills
Experience more than 2 years with React
Experience with Node
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work without strict supervision
What will you do?
Writing and reviewing code, working in an agile development environment.
After the CV screening client will set an interview and a small test assignment
We’re looking for a skilled Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join a team of our client and contribute to its success.
Beetroot is a trusted partner for startups and established brands worldwide to solve their software and tech staffing needs.
We are partner with an Israeli company that builds an email apps platform. It allows individuals and businesses to create and manage their email signature. Get the most out of your emails with a professionally designed email signature, power your brand and turn your emails into a powerful marketing tool.
Our client provides a signature solution for various emailing platforms: both web and desktop, with hundreds of thousands active users.
What you’ll do in this role
● Design, develop and test new features: following product requirements, security guidelines and monitoring;
● Support and maintain, take part in the team’s On-call routines;
● Mentoring and guiding team members;
● Explore and establish new infrastructure;
● Explore and design complex solutions including 3rd party integration;
● Collaborating with product and development team members to deliver impactful product features.
We’re looking for
● 4+ years of experience with developing enterprise grade backend microservices and cloud based infrastructure;
● 2 years of Web frontend development using HTML, CSS, JS (Vue.js);
● Cloud platform knowledge, operation and maintenance (GCP);
● Good knowledge of Python;
● Extensive knowledge and experience of different data stores: RDBMS, NoSQL, KeyStore, etc.;
● Experience with Serverless and Kubernetes;
● Great communication skills and good English;
● You are team player, highly motivated, self-driven and independent.
✔ Not checking every box?
This job looks very exciting, but you hesitate to apply because of the confidence gap? Reach out to us anyway! Beetroot is an inclusive workplace that considers all applicants. Equality is one of our core values. We’re committed to providing equal opportunity and a sense of belonging for all Beetroot consultants and candidates. So let’s discover together whether we could be an excellent fit for each other.
Remote work + Full-time
Flexible working schedule
As a technology partner Rocketech team has released over 100 products for over 70 startups and enterprises. We work with complex industries and narrow niches, offering optimal technical solutions for business needs. Our headquarters is located in Singapore, our distributed team of professionals works from all over the CIS and Europe.
Educational application for students and graduates of law faculties in which the user can study articles, consider specific cases, and also pass two types of tests. As part of the project, it is necessary to implement an admin panel to configure and manage the application content.
Team: BA/DM, SM, DevOps, Backend, Frontend, UX/UI Designer, iOS, QA
What you have to deal with:
- Implementation of the BE part for the admin panel for managing the content and settings of the educational application for lawyers.
- Preparing an API for connecting the front admin panel with the application.
- Support for integration with Apple subscriptions.
- Support the existing implementation.
What we expect from you:
- Experience with Node.js + Typescript for more than 3 years;
- Previous experience with NestJS minimum 1 year;
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Sequelize, S3/Minio, RabbitMQ, Redis, Docker, Ci/CD.
Will be a plus:
JSON5, Vault, RxJx, Consul, Microservices architecture
- Full-time and Remote work;
- We send payment every 2 weeks;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Direct communication with customers;
- Working in a professional team (all teammates of the Mid + level);
- Ability to influence product and company development.
Or login with
Enter the email you used to register
If e-mail is registered in the system, an email will be sent to it.
The site provides its services to a job seeker for free!
The length of the online consultation will be no more than 10 minutes from your first reply.
Therefore, during the dialogue it is better to stay in touch and respond promptly to all counter questions. Due to the heavy workload, the response time to the completed form can reach one day.