RAINMAKER team with in-house casino product on T1 of the country in Media Buyer Google search/PPC search.
We are looking for an experienced buyer, motivated for an excellent result.
Ukrainian product company in Digital Marketing are looking for a Junior-Middle Affiliate Manager (India market).
-Experience in Affiliate marketing (betting-gambling) from 1 year;
-Successful experience of finding and scaling external webmaster (region of India);
-Understanding basic metrics and ability to qualitatively analyze traffic;
- Hindi - native speaker;
- English - Upper-Intermediate level;
- High level of communication skills.
-Searching for new affiliates in the region
- Market analysis
- Monitoring the product and implementing changes via relevant departments in order to localize the product to meet customer needs in the specific region
- Searching for payment providers
- Relocate to Cyprus or full time remote;
- Modern cozy office in center of Limassol;
- Flexible work schedule Mon-Fri 9(10) — 18(19);
- Young and ambitious team of specialists;
- Professional development;
- English speaking environment;
- Premium, bonuses and other benefits;
- Visiting exhibitions,WW conferences.
Our team is building a high load and real-time transaction processing platform with over 780M transactions per day and growing. The project is written from scratch on latest tech stacks with dynamically scalable microservices/cluster architecture in mind. We are a TDD and Agile followers and looking for a strong DevOps with a passion to do things right.
AWS, Terraform, Ansible, K8S, EKS, Prometheus, Grafana, Istio, GitlabCI, GitOps, Flux, VictoriaMetrics, ELK, Apache Flink, Kafka, Cassandra, Neo4j, Java, Scala, .Net.
We invite those who fired up to:
— Participating in DevOps related projects;
— Providing migration to orchestration solution;
— Automating routine DevOps activities;
— Improving configuration management playbooks;
— Automating environment provisioning and products installation;
— Performing root cause analysis for technical issues;
— Providing immediate response for any alerts;
— Working with central log aggregation, log monitoring and alerting: collect logs, store logs, build dashboards, configure alerting;
— Operating and maintaining of production environments;
— Investigating alternative solutions;
— Operating the system, making sure that the system is healthy and has enough resources;
— Helping developers to debug problems.
Essential professional experience:
— 3+ years of relevant experience in DevOps role;
— Good experience with AWS;
— Good knowledge of container tooling and orchestration technologies (Kubernetes);
— Good experience with Linux;
— Experience with version control systems (Git);
— Good understanding of production-level network architecture;
— Experience with setting up and maintaining monitoring services like Prometheus/Alertmanager;
— Good knowledge of scripting;
— Experience in managing systems with configuration management (Ansible/Terraform);
— Experience with Helm.
Desirable skills and personal features:
— Hands-on experience with any of technologies: Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Istio service mesh
As HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in assigned business units.
✔️Conduct regular meetings with the respective business units
✔️Consult line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
✔️Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, consulting, career development, disciplinary actions)
✔️Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to develop solutions
programs and policies
✔️Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations
✔️Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation
✔️Provide guidance on employee behaviour and conflict resolution
Operational HR Management
✔️Develop and implement new processes, policies and procedures
✔️Responsible for all changes in employee life cycle within assigned units (e.g. promotions, transfers)
✔️Responsible for administering the performance management program within assigned units
✔️Act as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation – striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status
✔️Lead and/or supports annual HR cycle deliverables to include performance
management; employee engagement; benefits enrollment; etc
✔️Evaluate issues, patterns, and trends to provide proactive insights for HR solution and program designs i.e. training to address certain needs
✔️Maintain HRIS (BambooHR)
✔️Partner with Payroll and HRIS providers if needed
✔️Responsible for headcount projection in lune with line managers
✔️Co-facilitate new employees onboarding program for new hires
✔️Continually champion Employee Referral program to include proactive
identification of internal talent matching and advancement
✔️Participate in the final stages of recruitment if needed
✔️Minimum of 4 years of experience in HR BR, HR Generalist role
✔️Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Russian
✔️Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, recruitment, performance management, and other HR areas
✔️Working experience in HR Systems (BambooHR or others)
✔️Bachelor's /Master’s degree, professional certification is preferred
✔️Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
✔️Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
✔️Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
✔️Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
✔️Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software
The company designs intelligent, despoke and intuitive web applications, desktop applications, mobile apps, and provides services that transform brands for their digital
Our client it`s an agile company with opportunities for creative and curious people. They are a culture of warm and kind people working with international clients in a variety of industries.
— 3+ years of Android development experience (Java);
— Bachelor’s degree in computer science, application performance, or a related field;
— Proficiency with Android Studio and Android SDK tools, frameworks, and
Collaborate with other developers as well as other teams.
Designing and developing apps for the Android ecosystem.
Creating tests for code to ensure robustness and performance.
Fixing known bugs in existing Android applications and adding new features.
Working with external software libraries and APIs.
Working with designers to turn design templates into working apps.
Participate in continuous improvement of systems and processes, as well as professional development.
What we offer:
On-site: Nicosia, Cyprus.
22 days annual Leave.
2 performance reviews per year, first salary review after six months of work.
Compensation of courses.
Flexible working hours.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Close collaboration with IT Recruitment Team in order to speed up candidate's pipeline management;
- Coming up with solutions in hiring strategy, advisory on job advertisements and candidates sources;
- Reviewing candidate's profiles and running phone-interviews with suitable candidates;
- Actively searching for suitable candidates for IT positions by using internal database, LinkedIn and other available sources;
- Communication with Hiring Managers and Recruitment Team about current status of hiring process in IT, feedback on candidate;
- Administrative support in various tasks related to Recruitment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Advanced interpersonal skills;
- Critical thinking with orientation on customer and creative solutions;
- Ability to work independently with great organizational skills;
- Self motivated, proactive and result oriented person;
- Proficient in English written and spoken.
We're looking forward to your application!
Duties and Responsibilities
• As a Senior Escalation Engineer, you will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) with the escalation team
• You will help grow the team and mentor junior members
• Escalation team will be the first point of contact for Tier-1s, OEMs and partners, and will be responsible for triaging CFD (customer found defect)
• Possess excellent debugging skills to troubleshoot complex issues in a multi-vendor deployment scenario; be able to suggest immediate workaround while looking into the root cause and permanent solutions with the engineering team and other partners
• Debug CFD issues by performing log analysis, recreation of issues on the test bench, validate engineering fixes before distributing to customers
• Experience with using CANoE or similar type of test tool to generate CAN traffic as part of issue recreation exercise
• Work closely with the QA and development teams to understand if the CFD is a test escape, user error or unsupported operations
• Provide feedback to the engineering team to ensure that test escape will be caught in future testing in case of recurrence
• Act as liaison between customer and engineering team
• Able to present status of issue to management both internally and externallyFollow up and respond to customers per the agreed
• Service Level Agreement (SLA), including providing trouble ticket updates regularly and keep all key stakeholders informed until a solution is identified and delivered to the customer
• Identify necessary tools needed for the team to work effectively
• Create CFD dashboard to help monitor and track status of issues and measure relevant KPI, such as time to respond, time to resolve, statistics of component failures, profile possible systematic issues or failure trend
• Excellent communication and written skills
• Must be able to work independently and be calm under pressure
• Be able to be on call for the 24×7 global support operations during weekends, non-business hours and holidays as needed (non-business hours are paid)
• Some travel may be required (Latvia, Slovenia)
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field
• 7-10 years working as escalation engineer in data center companies
• Must have in-depth TCP/IP networking knowledge with some amount of automotive experience
• Understand how ECUs interconnect and work within an automotive.
• Able to provide multi-channel support through phone, web, e-mail, chat or applicable support portals
• Self-motivated with the ability to dive right in, develop effective processes, and work to ensure our products are well supported per the SLA
• Must be able to work cross-functionally with engineering, product management and other internal teams
• Confident to lead troubleshooting and escalation efforts with internal teams, partners and other vendors
• Strong business and technical acumen with the ability to translate between the two
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager with deep knowledge of networking and cybersecurity to join our team, who will drive the entire SDLC through interfacing with various teams across our company (management, engineers, QA, etc.). We are looking for someone willing to take an active role in product development and get involved in the technical aspects, not just manage a team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in product management and a solid technical background.
- Proactively gather business requirements across products and teams
- Transform business requirements into detailed technical documentation
- Disseminate technical documentation to relevant teams and organize effective feedback cycles
- Work closely with multiple teams across the company to ensure everyone is on the same page
- Promote a culture of quality throughout the organization
At OpenVPN, we pride ourselves on our commitment to creating innovative and secure networking solutions. If you join us, you will have the unique opportunity to shape the product that millions worldwide will interact with daily.
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Deep knowledge of networking and cybersecurity
- Knowledge of defining product metrics
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Experience with business process modeling techniques
- Understanding of UX, UI
- Familiarity with RESTful services
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive and can-do attitude, ability to multitask
- Ability to work by flexible schedule (we have stakeholders in USA and Ukraine)
As a plus:
- Experience with the development of VPN or ZTNA solutions
- Knowledge of SAML, OAuth
- Experience with web or mobile apps development
Our philosophy is that we are a small, closely-knit team, and we care deeply about you:
- Competitive pay rates
- Fully remote work environments
- Generous time off opportunities
- Team trips and special events
🤔 Recruiting screening — Tech interview — Interview with Operations Manager — Offer 🥳
We are looking for an ambitious Compensation and Benefits Specialist to join our HR team. As a Compensation and Benefits specialist, you will be responsible for overseeing, managing and administering our employees' rewards and benefits.
Your role will be extremely important as you will be developing programs to improve performance, engagement and satisfaction of our employees.
Good Communication skills
Good teamwork spirit
Good command of spoken and written English
Demonstrated strong analytical skills and ability to successfully perform in-depth analyses.
Must possess strong attention to detail and the ability to see the big picture
Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
You will responsible for:
Development and administration of compensation strategy and structure.
Develop and maintain salary range structures, establishes cost effective allowances and establishes market-based benefits
Research and analyze internal/external data relating to C&B elements (including market trends and benchmarks) and match them to our company
Assure timely and accurate salary administration, including payroll processing, social insurance handling
Collaborate with HR, Finance, Legal, HR service providers, and managers
Design a compensation package based on business goals and strategy
Budgeting and control of personnel costs, implementation of reporting.
We offer You:
Work from any country and city (for today it’s remote work)
You will have the opportunity to truly work in the IT product group of companies
Experience teamwork collaboration
Innovative and friendly working environments, talented team members
Paid vacation (20 working days/ year)
English courses, medical insurance, corporative psychologist.
Or login with
Enter the email you used to register
If e-mail is registered in the system, an email will be sent to it.
The site provides its services to a job seeker for free!
The length of the online consultation will be no more than 10 minutes from your first reply.
Therefore, during the dialogue it is better to stay in touch and respond promptly to all counter questions. Due to the heavy workload, the response time to the completed form can reach one day.