To strengthen our team of developers for a 2-3 months project (IMPORTANT) we’re looking for a senior backend developer with extensive experience in developing with .NET Core, consuming Azure resources, and ideally document processing with the Aspose.Slides library.
Our latest project is an MS Office JS add-in. Its UI is realized with Angular 13 and the backend is written with .NET Core 7.0 and 6.0.
What you bring with you:
* 3+ years of exp with .Net Core (6.0)
* Entity Framework Core (Extensive experience)
* Azure Service Bus, and Azure Storage Account (Working experience)
* Authentication and authorization in .NET Core (Working experience)
* Microservices Architecture (Working experience)
* Adherence to Clean Architecture, Onion, DDD
* Unit Testing
* Agile teamwork (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
Ideally you also have experience with:
* Aspose.Slides library (Working experience)
What you can expect:
You’ll work at a high level as a regular member of our experienced and committed international team and will take part in all team-related events and activities.
Your tasks will cover a broad spectrum of skills and knowledge, with a lot of potential to learn new things. You work directly on solutions with high relevance for our customers and create a noticeable added value for users and companies.
Middle .Net Developer: Our team is working with a big order management system for a US client. System will be new on the same market with QuickBooks and work for enterprise users only.
Responsibilities: Actively work on the design and development of components and services typically required of a .net developer. Report and describe issues in detail, consult with the business side to make sure the system behaves correctly. Sprint planning, estimation and decomposition with the development team.
- Real-world experience (no less than 3 years) of working with the following fundamental technologies
- NET 4.5 or higher, .Net Core 3.1 or higher, ASP.NET MVC, T-SQL, Dependency Injection
- WPF experience will be a plus
- Ability to write code that follows established SOLID and Clean Code guidelines
- Ability to write unit and integration tests - Knowledge of best practices and principles for building architecture - Knowledge of design patterns and refactoring
US Company is searching for senior Snr .Net Core/SQL developers into the team of 5-6 developers. Interesting project (6-12 months with option of prolongation), distributed team, full-time, an official contract. Remote work (or in any of 4 existing offices in Ukraine & Poland).
The product is SaaS, which allows multiple functions for safety and health insurance (works planning / incident management / monitoring & analytics) on high-risky industries: oil & gas gathering and transportation, chemical, building, energy. Is implemented as few services that perform different functions and integrated with each other.
* Scrum/Agile based development of a SaaS Application
* Technical Design/Build/Unit Testing of new features
* Analysis and Refactoring of existing source code
* Analyze requirements, suggest concepts, and assess development efforts
* Application Modernization using Microsoft Azure
Required skills (must have):
* Experience using .NET/.NET Core
* Experience with web development using an IDE (ideally Visual Studio)
* Applicable knowledge in architecture and object-oriented design
* Knowledge of database design and optimization
* Knowledge of current trends in software development
* Application of Software Design Patterns and Best Practices
* Upper intermediate (or higher) spoken English
Skills Considered a Plus:
* Experience building applications on Microsoft Azure
* Experience with containerization
* Azure SQL or MySQL experience
* Experience optimizing applications for performance
* SaaS Product Development experience
* Scrum/Agile experience
* Distributed team: remote work or in any of existing offices: Kyiv, Rivne, Kharkiv, Tychy (PL).
* 2-weeks scrum, 5-6 team members / team.
* Full-time (40 hours per week).
* Official contract: salary, sick-leave days, holidays, vacations.
* Must have to cover 9am-12pm, CST for communications with team members
Interviewing / Hiring process:
Step 1 - preliminary interview (main questions) - 20 mins
Step 2 - internal tech interview (tech questions) - 40-50 mins
Step 3 - tech interview with team leader and architect - 30-50 mins
We have very different areas to improve and make things better, such as medical, agritech, fintech, e-commerce, smart city & government, start-ups.
We work with foreign partners like Austria, Israel, German, the USA, and South Africa, so we definitely never sit idle). Our company will provide you with a comfortable office/remote work & technique, competitive salary, education & career promotion, open-minded management, and accounting support.
Currently, we are looking for a Backend Developer, so maybe you are the perfect match to our team!
That would be wonderful if you have:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or similar area;
* 3+ years of commercial experience with C#;
* Experience with .Net Core, Asp.Net Core and C# technologies;
* Experience with PostgreSQL;
* Experience with data structures and technologies: LINQ, GC, BLToolkit;
* Experience with Linux Bash;
* Experience with Docker and Kybernetes;
* Excellent knowledge of Razor Pages, HTML, CSS;
* Understanding the principles REST API;
* Working knowledge of GIT;
* Knowledge of design/architectural patterns, Model-View-Controller (MVC), deep understanding of SOLID principles;
* Upper intermediate English level.
Advantages for a candidate:
* Stable and competitive salary;
* Reporting and payment of taxes from private individuals;
* Work in a cool & experienced team;
* Useful & interesting projects;
* Flexible working schedule;
* Up to 24 Days Off per year at your convenience;
* Convenient office in Vinnytsia or an opportunity to work remotely;
* Monthly team activities;
* Corporate culture with maximum automation of processes;
* Review of working conditions and position based on performance, productivity and development in accordance with a skills assessment program
* Excellent opportunities and prospects for professional growth in a company with a 6-year history.
We are a US-based startup working in the biotech domain. Our product, a web-based data analytics platform, has several unique capabilities, such as the ability to interactively analyze millions of data points in the browser, use AI to learn from data and user actions, or develop and deploy new functionality as plugins.
As a junior developer, you will:
● Hone your developer skills by building a platform for real-world applications
● Collaborate with scientists and learn new domains
● Explore cutting-edge technologies
● Present your work at staff meetings
● Develop platform core features with Dart and TypeScript
● Together with the Datagrok team, participate in projects for implementing and maintaining real-world Datagrok solutions for life sciences in open source.
● Education: master's or bachelor's degree (a 4th or 5th-year student is OK)
● Excellent coding skills. Can write a real-time chat web application from scratch in 1 day
● Working knowledge of algorithms and data structures
● Good knowledge of DBMS or other data-storage solutions
● Motivated to learn and improve your skills
● Good English (B1+)
● Flexibility to U.S. working hours
Will be plus:
● Life science background
● Participation in regional or state olympiads in Computer Science
● Experience with web development
● Pet projects on GitHub
What We Offer:
● Fully remote work
● Zero bureaucracy, flexible working hours
● Mentorship and excellent growth opportunities in a highly dynamic, unique product company
● Paid training and certifications
● Competitive compensation
- 2+ years of experience in web applications development in .NET Framework.
- Fair experience with Angular JS, JQuery, CSS3, HTML5.
- Solid experience in building commercial web applications using ASP.NET MVC and Web API.
- Deep knowledge of algorithmic approaches and OOP techniques.
- Technical English (Written: Intermediate).
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and solutions.
- Create and perfect the application architecture with a focus on scalability.
- Highly-loaded distributed application; ensure high performance when scaling.
- Most tasks involve the development of new functionality.
- Interesting applied tasks: financial calculations, decision-making systems based on a variety of methods (including methods of artificial intelligence), integration with leading data processing systems, and payment services.
On behalf of Tipalti, SD Solutions is looking for a talented Team Lead Engineer to step onto a fintech unicorn rocketship! Tipalti is the only global payables automation solution to streamline all phases of the AP and payment management workflow in one holistic cloud platform.
On behalf of Tipalti, SD Solutions is looking for a talented Team Lead Engineer to step onto a fintech unicorn rocketship!
SD Solutions is a staffing partner operating globally. Contact us to get more details about the benefits we offer.
You will be leading a team of engineers building a new core product, creating true impact and owning your team’s deliverables from planning stages to production.
As a team lead, you will be accountable for your team’s output, upholding a high technical bar while overcoming a multitude of technological challenges.
Our key strength is our people - you will be responsible for empowering and coaching your people, organizing their work, setting goals, and making sure they are engaged.
Our team regularly refines our methods of work, tools, and technologies. We value independence, natural curiosity, ownership, and the desire for constant improvement.
6+ years in a software development role
3+ years of leading software development teams
Experience with a major web development stack: C#, Nodejs, Angular/React/Vue...
Strong verbal and written communication skills in English - a must
Experience with microservices architectures and message broker tools (e.g. RabbitMQ) - a major advantage
Strong knowledge in software design and passion for creating high-standard code
Proven ability to lead, mentor and drive people
Being able to communicate excellent with peers and colleagues
Articulates very well and being able to explain complex things in a simple way.
Pleasent to work and talk with.
About the company:
Tipalti is the only global payables automation solution to streamline all phases of the AP and payment management workflow in one holistic cloud platform. AI-driven technology makes it painless for accounts payable departments to manage their entire supplier payments operation.
Our next-generation automated customer communication software enables companies of all sizes to boost customer satisfaction, ROI, and business output.
Using our software, companies can automate monotonous tasks while managing customer interactions across multiple channels (website chatbots, instant messaging apps, email, social media platforms, and more).
The company's mission is to revolutionize the way companies worldwide automate their operations, without losing their quintessential human touch.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about perfecting technology beyond their imagination. If you’re looking to take part in the revolution of business automation, advance your career and have a great time while doing it – the company is the perfect place for you!
You will work with a team of strong engineers on a mission to build and support reliable services and applications for our global customer base.
You will take an active part in the development of strategic components and provide technical leadership to the projects that you are part of.
You will have ample opportunity to participate in all stages of our engineering lifecycle - from initial research and discovery, quick iteration on promising concepts, and solution prototyping, up to deployment, and successful service rollout.
You will have the opportunity to be a force multiplier and coach other engineers in your and other teams to deliver results.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent software development experience
4+ years of web development and a strong understanding of JS, Typescript, and CSS
Experience in a popular front-end framework (React, Vue, Angular, Svelte)
Working in CI/CD environment and processes.
Experience working with one of the popular DBs: MySQL, Postgres, Mongo, MSSQL, etc
2+ years of professional web development experience in C#, ASP.NET
Strong technical abilities in design, coding, rapid prototyping, debugging, and problem-solving
Quick to adopt skills, work independently and adapt new methodologies to our service.
Ability to collaborate and work in a team
Або увійти за допомогою
Введіть електронну пошту, яку ви використовували при реєстрації.
Якщо адреса e-mail зареєстрована в системі, на неї буде відіслано лист.
Сайт надає послуги пошукачеві безкоштовно!
Обсяг онлайн-консультації буде сягати не більше 10 хвилин з моменту першої вашої відповіді.
Тому, під час діалогу краще залишатися на зв’язку і оперативно відповідати на всі зустрічні питання.В зв’язку з великим завантаженням, час реагування на заповнену форму може досягати однієї доби.