We are a friendly team of passionate professionals committed to delivering reliable software solutions for customers from all around the world.
Intro call with a Recruiter — Interview — Offer
-1 year expertise in this field;
-Upper Intermediete English or higher, business written and verbal English;
-Knwoledge of IT industry, freelance platforms, sales funnel within industry;
-Basic knowledge of web technologies, at least the difference between UI/UX, front-end, back-end;
-Negotiatioin skills, good self-organization and motivation;
- You are a great listener and you know how to put your thoughts in a nutshell.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary;
• TIght-knit and friendly team;
• Up to 50% coverage of the cost of professional courses;
• Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays ;
• Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees;
• Free on-site English classes with a native speaker;
• Challenging work in international professional environment;
• Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
We are looking for a responsible IT-Sales Manager to establish and boost quality communication with the potential clients, the one to negotiate and close the deals.
● Generate and pre-qualify leads, close new business for IT professional services;
● Identify key executives within prospective organizations with the goal of attaining timely, face-to-face meetings that include key decision-makers;
● Stay informed about the prospect’s business and technology challenges and be prepared to recommend the appropriate professional services and product offerings;
● Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations;
● Leading the client until the deal is closed;
● Identifying the needs of potential customers; helping the client describe their business model, communicating with clients in their words;
● Contribute to the sales pipeline with detailed information regarding the number of potential and qualified prospects/opportunities, along with their status and next steps.
● Sales experience with a focus on professional IT services / consultative selling;
● Will be an advantage experience working for Salesforce Inc. (Account Executive, Partner Account Manager, etc.);
● Foundational knowledge in information technology;
● Overall experience should include client-facing, making compelling presentations, and co-creating collateral;
● Understanding the sales funnel, negotiation steps and strategies;
● Excellent cross-cultural communication skills, ability to be influential interpreter between US / European customers and Eastern European delivery, fluent speaking English;
● Strong self-organizational and time management skills;
● Flexibility, quick reaction and adjustability to changes.
● We declare work-from-home from anywhere in the country, as well as work in the office. But if you get bored at home, welcome to the office, which situated in the city center in Dnipro;
● People-oriented management and minimum of bureaucracy;
● We have compensation of English study, sports and useful events;
● Social package (vacation, sick leaves, public holidays) we have too.
Bidscube is hiring! We have a fantastic team looking for the best sales manager to achieve global goals! Want to join us?
- 2+ years of relevant sales experience in RTB, SSP, or DSP;
- Deep understanding of programmatic advertising and the AdTech industry;
- Goal-oriented approach, good problem-solving and prioritization skills;
- Great communication skills;
- Upper intermediate English level or higher.
- Outbound B2B sales, organizing intro calls with potential clients;
- Lead generation (LinkedIn and other platforms), initial contact with potential clients, and presentation of company products and services;
- Tracking sales funnel in CRM system;
- Active participation in product improvement from the sales and client needs perspective;
- Cooperation with other departments to achieve the best results;
- Participation in niche events (trade exhibitions, conferences, meet-ups) to find new clients and represent our product.
- Remote work and flexible work schedule;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- A real opportunity for career and professional growth – new ideas and suggestions are always welcome, you have a real possibility to influence the processes;
- Corporate events and meetings;
- Young and friendly staff;
- Comfortable and modern office in the city center.
Want to join our super team? Message us to find out more details and drop your CV😉
● A minimum of 4 year of experience in IT sales
● Knowledge of markets and tools for IT sales
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills
● Strong time-management skills
● Knowledge of business correspondence
● Experience of working with a team of developers, testers, designers, etc.
● Background in tech or marketing will be a plus
● English level — Advanced, both written and spoken
Your responsibilities will include:
● Negotiating with clients
● Work together with lead generator in order to improve sales process
● Preparation of commercial proposals
● Interaction with technical specialists for project evaluation
● Closing agreements and signing agreements with clients
● Research of new sources and sales channels
● Email correspondence with customers
● Participate in calls
What we offer:
● Remote work
● Comfortable work schedule
● Opportunities for professional and career growth
● Skilled seniors teams
● Minimum bureaucracy
● Open-minded management
An international IT company is looking for a proactive Sales Development Representative who will be responsible for potential clients outreach and outbound sales activities in the IT sector. As an SDR, you will support the Business Development team by pursuing new client prospects. The ideal candidate is a skilled hunter who can effectively listen, learn, and convey the right message to the target ICP.
- 2+ years of similar international sales experience
- Good written and spoken English
- Strong negotiation skills
- High resilience
- Potential clients outreach and start relationships with top-level executives
- Conduct demand generation efforts to uncover and create new business opportunities in the target area.
- Embody effective lead generation processes including various approaches
- Develop and maintain potential client database
- Manage client’s data in our CRM
We offer friendly working conditions with competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Comfortable working environment
- Friendly team and management
- Competitive salary
- Free English classes
- Regular performance-based compensation review
- Flexible working hours
- 100% paid vacation, 4 weeks per year
- 100% paid sick-leaves
- Corporate and team building events
- Medical insurance (50% is paid)
Moai Team is looking for a self-organized Sales/Business Development Manager to help us build commercial part of our company. We are looking for initiative person with entrepreneural mindset.
— Sales experience in the outsource software development (1+ years)
— Understanding of main software development processes
— Upper-intermediate or higher English level
— Understanding of best practices of the negotiation process, sales tactics
— Experience in drafting commercial proposals
— Experience with middle/high ticket sales
— Propose new sales funnels and help build them
— Convert leads from marketing team into clients
— Manage sales pipeline and increase conversion rate
— Nurture leads and build relationships with potential customers
— Remote work
— Work schedule is flexible
— Possibility to become Head of Sales and as main for the most initiative persons - to become business partner
Telesens is looking for a Customer Success Manager individual who is looking to stand behind a quality service and deliver a value proposition for a win/win. Our Customer Success Manager will build long-term relationships with the customers and help them achieve their business goals with Telesens.
Please read on if you believe that the key to business success is an ideal customer experience.
Skills and qualifications:
- fluent written and verbal English is a must;
- technical background (development experience/software testing/technology management/webcast) or practical experience;
- 5+ years of business development experience along with stable employment history (including outreach methods);
- 3+ years of management experience (understanding the main stages of the software life cycle);
- knowledge of business strategy development and sale optimization techniques;
- possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices and an ability to coach others on them;
- demonstrated successful experience identifying, qualifying, and closing new business opportunities;
- experience working with distributed/remote teams;
- experience & strong relationships with foreign customers (building contacts, managing expectations, getting feedback, discussing needs, reporting);
- data-driven, analytical and growth-oriented mindset and presentation skills;
- hardworking and hands-on, with a sense of urgency (ready and capable of rolling up sleeves and executing).
- working cooperatively with the CЕO to build, plan, and implement a company growth strategy;
- building a strategic vision for the outsourcing sales (medium/large term);
- development of the sales plan (prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for upper management for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting, and strategic planning);
- act as the primary point-of-contact for day-to-day relationship and business operations;
- actively developing new business models to capture market opportunities;
- work collaboratively across teams — including Engineering, Recruiting, and Marketing;
- establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers and new companies.
Personal responsibility zone:
- present our company to potential clients;
- identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services;
- customize our product solutions to increase customer satisfaction;
- stay up-to-date with new products/services.
Telesens is looking for technical pre-sales manager with telecom, IT and technical background.
- 2+ years of telecommunication & IT background (solid technical expertise in technical support position);
- pre-sales experience or product planning experience preferred;
- skills to evaluate products (estimate) (knowledge in the direction of technical support, integration of modules);
- BSS, OSS, and VAS (understand the Telecom & IT domain landscape and market trends);
- development life cycle (practical understanding skills);
- work with tender documentation (ability to work with the array of data in them);
- skills in presentation, speaking, and communication.
- fast self-learning ability in different technologies (able to work in new technologies and products).
- promote technical solutions and products to operators as technical support to the sales team;
- understand customer needs and create upsells and new opportunities, listen to customers' requirements, leverage and translate that to solutions, and materialize customer requests to sales;
- product introduction, demonstration, and presentation (Prepare, Present and Demonstrate);
- play a principal technical role in pre-sales projects;
- provide technical advice to the account manager and other team members;
- offer technical advice to the account manager and visit the customer when necessary.
The Business Development Lead/remote role in gaming marketplace, working in the Metaverse space.
Key areas of interest include Blockchain, NFT, VR, Games and Metaverse.
The Business Development Lead will be responsible for actively engaging with potential clients and finding new within a defined global target market.
Key responsibilities will include:
Develop Business Development Strategy and Plan;
Develop in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities;
Lead development of partnerships, alliances and new business opportunities;
Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients, developing and implementing a business strategy for attracting new industry leading clients;
Researching and prioritising partnerships for business opportunities and viable income streams, build a world-class business/sales pipeline;
Negotiate and execute new deals with new partners;
Building solid relationships with colleagues from engineering, marketing, product and legal teams;
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
1+ years experience in crypto business development and 5+ years in technology business development
Understanding of blockchain technology, smart contracts, NFT, Metaverse
Experience building and running a structured sales process at a rapidly growing company
Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to tailor messaging to a wide variety of audiences at differing levels of technical sophistication
Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritise, communicate, and function in a small team
Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest blockchain technologies & systems.
Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
Receive a competitive salary paid in USDT and bonuses.
Presenting, promoting and selling products and services to prospective customers; managing Strategically analysing the territory’s potential top tier prospects and develop business plans; Researching and identifying strong candidate platforms; Managing pipeline.
• Highly motivated and target driven
• A strong communicator
• Experience working with popular sales CRM
• Beneficial would be experience of challenger, MEDDIC or a similar methodology
This opportunity is open to candidates at various levels, from 2 – 10 years with a passion for technology and B2B Sales.
Candidates who are driven by success, particularly as this opportunity also offers generous commission renumeration.
●Upper-Intermediate English is a must
●Critical thinking is a must (any tech background will help)
●Superb interpersonal and communication skills
●Strong desire to learn new skills and gain knowledge
●Meticulous attention to details
Will be a plus:
●Understanding of high-level software-related concepts
●Knowledge of the latest software development processes
●Courses in B2B Sales, QA, PM, BA, or Software Engineering
●4 weeks of in-depth training from our partners — Zendesk, Asana, Google. We will cover all initial stages of IT B2B Sales & support process
3 months of individual mentoring to polish your skills and develop your personal strategies
●Clear path from a trainee to the position of your choosing in Sales or Support
●Opportunity to work with clients from the global market: Ukraine, US, EU, and Australian markets
●Open environment and support that facilitates professional freedom and growth
●Finish sales and support courses to gain knowledge and upgrade your skills
●On-boarding of new clients, working with warm leads to convert them to clients
●Support existing clients to make sure their experience is smooth and delightful
●Understand the clients, feel their true pains, and find the way how we can really help
●Maintain and benefit from the well-established workflow (prioritization, automation, CRM, smart KPIs)
●Break and improve the process when it is necessary, and simply be your best self! ;)
Get in touch ASAP so we can start the conversation sooner 😊
Або увійти за допомогою
Введіть електронну пошту, яку ви використовували при реєстрації.
Якщо адреса e-mail зареєстрована в системі, на неї буде відіслано лист.
Сайт надає послуги пошукачеві безкоштовно!
Обсяг онлайн-консультації буде сягати не більше 10 хвилин з моменту першої вашої відповіді.
Тому, під час діалогу краще залишатися на зв’язку і оперативно відповідати на всі зустрічні питання.В зв’язку з великим завантаженням, час реагування на заповнену форму може досягати однієї доби.