2+ years of experience as a QA automation engineer.
Previous Python and (or) Java development experience and OOP is a highly desired.
Deep understanding of quality methodologies, testing tools, and CI flows.
Experience using Selenium, TestNG create and execute automated tests.
Experience testing API calls, microServices, web-related technologies.
Deep business and technical understanding of the product and the machine learning solutions.
Experience with Kubernetes, microservices or cloud technologies.
Upper intermediate English.
Full ownership of end-to-end tests: Design, write, develop, and maintain tests.
Build and deploy test pipelines and test processes in CI/CD environment.
Develop tools and scripts for installations and deployment; develop testing tools for customers.
Develop smart, stable, and clean code using Python, Java and more – BE & FE tests with various tools.
Work in an agile environment, fast and challenging company with constant learning.
Сompetitive compensation based on your skills and experience.
24 days of annual paid vacation and 5 sick leaves.
Accounting as a service.
Intro call with with HR (20 mins).
An interview with Team Lead in English (60 mins).
A technical interview with Senior QA Automation in English (60 mins).
Final interview with VP of R&D (30 mins).
Final feedback received within a 2-4 days after the interview.
From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a team where quality, innovation, cutting-edge technologies, collaboration are shared values.
What you will be doing:
• Manual/Automation testing
• Work with test documentation
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and execute testing activities
• Communicate any risks from a QA perspective that could affect the future release.
Your work will allow for the successful development and production of multiple Software Systems for use on Boeing platforms while working with a globally distributed team of software engineers.
• Java, Spring Framework
• TestNG, Selenium
• Rest API testing
• Maven, SQL, Docker
• Comercial experience in automation testing
• Selenoid, Postman
• Report Portal/ Allure reports
• Experience in performance testing.
We consider candidates who are ready to work both in Automation and Manual testing where Automation is dominant.
At Progresstech-Ukraine, we believe in a balance between personal growth and professional development. We hire the best to grow our company’s future.
• A proven QA specialist with software industry experience of 3+ years.
• Good abilities designing/implementing test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
• Strong understanding of test automation and test automation frameworks (CodedUI, Selenium, etc) including test driven development.
• Strong experience with Agile Development processes and continuous improvement (Plan-Do-Check-Act), sprint over sprint.
• C#, .NET Core
• Selenium Webdriver
• OOP, base pattern knowledge/understanding
• Work closely with the development team managers to help define automation deliverables
• Provide technical test automation direction for both on-shore and off-shore resources.
• Create, document, and implement detailed test cases and test suites
• Assist in manual testing for major and minor releases
Medical insurance after the trial period ending;
24 paid vacation days per year;
5 paid sick leave days per year.
Who are we?
Join the world's fastest-growing mobile games company!
SuperPlay is on a mission to create the world's best mobile games, and have fun while doing it. Founded in 2019 by industry veterans from Playtika, Rovio, and the movie industry.
We set out to create delightful, memorable casual games that players can enjoy for years.
Our first game Dice Dreams has become a top-100 grossing global hit, and our team has grown to include dozens of top-talent, dedicated, and driven individuals.
Our plans are even more exciting - if you want to be part of the journey, check out the role below!
What will you do in SuperPlay?
Test games on iOS, Android, and in Unity Engine;
Estimate QA tasks;
Add bug reports to the bug tracker;
Create test cases and checklists;
Analyze and update test documentation;
Work directly with Product Owners and developers;
Participate in improvements of team processes and testing approaches.
Who are you?
3+ years of experience in casual mobile game testing;
Knowledge of iOS/Android platforms; Understanding of client-server interaction;
Deep understanding of SDLC and bug life cycle;
Understanding of SCRUM and sprint planning;
Responsibility, independence, and proactivity;
Tools: Jira, Postman, TeamCity, TestRail, AWS, Mixpanel, Embrace, and Unity will be a plus;
GBSFO is looking for a QA Automation Engineer, located in Оdesa, who is eager to become a part of our professional team. We provide mentorship, fixed salary, career growth, comfortable and flexible working conditions with a modern office.
● Experience with BDD, Linux, Postman;
● Strong knowledge of Python (2 years);
● Experience with API testing.
🇬🇧 English - Upper Intermediate.
● Knowledge about CI/CD;
● DevOps skills.
● Functional Testing;
● Working with documentation;
● Writing of test cases;
● Regression testing.
🙌 We offer:
● Work on interesting projects with using of new technologies;
● Mac OS X station;
● Modern office in the center of Odessa;
● Stable income;
● Career growth prospects.
We are seeking a Manual QA Engineer with at least 1 year of experience to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our software products through rigorous testing, documenting defects, and working with the development team to resolve them.
- Develop and execute test cases and test plans based on requirements
- Identify and document software defects, and work with the development team to resolve them
- Create and maintain test data and test environments
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure quality standards are met
- Participate in release activities and ensure the quality of releases
- Continuously improve the QA process
- At least 1 year of commercial experience in manual testing
- Must have experience testing mobile apps on iOS, Android
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and processes
- Ability to create and execute test plans and test cases
- Familiarity with bug tracking tools such as Jira or Bugzilla
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- English level Intermediate+
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for quality, we encourage you to apply. We offer competitive compensation packages, career growth opportunities, and a dynamic work environment.
Location: Lviv, Chernivtsi, Ivano-Frankivsk
We are looking for a very smart and ambitious Middle QA Engineer to join product development for our USA client, product domain is Healthcare. The aim of the platform is to enhance patient care through quicker delivery of medical devices and pharmaceuticals by bridging the digital gap between patient, provider, supplier, manufacturer, and payer.
3+years’ experience in testing
Well know and have experience in all Agile/SCRUM ceremonies
Experience in manual functional and non-functional testing
WEB/mobile (iOS and Android) testing experience
Being responsible for delivery feature
Ability to work in complex and/or stressful situations
Advanced communication skills
English-upper-intermediate or higher
Working in a multinational team will be a plus
Working with USA schedule (2 p.m. —10 p.m)
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring software quality through:
Analyzing client requirements, participate in Grooming and development of corresponding test cases and all required documentation.
Performing software testing (functional and non-functional) on multiple environments and configurations
WEB/mobile (iOS and Android) testing
Issues registration and tracking
Recommending design and functional improvements or corrections to engineers
We offer friendly working conditions with competitive compensation and benefits including:
Comfortable working environment
Friendly team and management
Free English classes
Regular performance-based compensation review
Flexible working hours
100% paid vacation, 4 weeks per year
100% paid sick-leaves
Corporate and team building events
Medical insurance (50% is paid)
We are looking for Experienced Software Integration and QA Engineer (Senior) to join one of our client's team which works on statistical data science platform.
You are going to maintain current and to write new automated integration test cases in Python using Pytest (and related libraries) to increase the software integration test coverage:
- Write Pytest testcases
- Refactor Pytest testcases upon request
- Document integration tests
- Conduct (automated) integrations tests to identify defects and verify new feature functionality before handover to customer
- Collaborate with the development teams
As a part of the scrum team you are going to:
- Ensure stories are well-refined and contain clear acceptance criteria
- Maintain and implement the test plan
- Manage own tasks
- Python incl. Pandas, Pytest, CI/CD, GitLab, JupyterLab Notebook, SonarQube, Jira, Confluence,
Nice-to-have: BDD, Data Science, SCRUM, DevOps, test automation framework
- Experience as Integration Test Engineer in large agile software development projects
- Understanding of ‘mocking’, ‘fixtures’, and ‘parametrizing’ tests
- Experience with statistical computer
- Good understanding of software testing methodologies (functional and non-functional)
- Good understanding of testing techniques incl. Bug Tracking (Jira) and Test Management (XRay)
- Experience in integrating test automation into CI/CD
- Knowledge of integration testing methodologies and tools
- Team player, creative problem solver, taking the initiative and responsibility, client-oriented
- Strong spoken and written English
- German is a plus
Team: Test team
Product: statistical data science platform
maintain current and to write new automated integration test cases in Python using Pytest (and related libraries) to increase the software integration test coverage:
1. Write Pytest testcases
2. Refactor Pytest testcases upon request
3. Document integration tests
4. Conduct (automated) integrations tests to identify defects and verify new feature functionality before handover to customer
5. Collaborate with the development teams
As a part of the scrum team:
1. Ensure stories are well-refined and contain clear acceptance criteria
2. Maintain and implement the test plan
3. Manage own tasks
Experience as Integration Test Engineer in large agile software development projects
Mandatory: Python incl. Pandas, Pytest, CI/CD, GitLab, JupyterLab Notebook, SonarQube, Jira, Confluence,
Understanding of ‘mocking’, ‘fixtures’, ‘parametrizing’ tests
Experience with statistical computer
Good understanding of software testing methodologies (functional and non-functional)
Good understanding of testing techniques incl. Bug Tracking (Jira) and Test Management (XRay)
Experience in integrating test automation into CI/CD
Strong spoken and written English
German is a plus
We are looking for a talented Middle QA engineer with automation experience to join our development team.
Position overview: You will be part of a modern, flexible QA team resolving hard and exciting features. You will perform manual smoke, regression, and cross-browser testing of websites and mobile applications. You will also be able to implement your knowledge in writing automation scripts, while using modern practices in testing in your everyday duties.
— At least 3 years of commercial experience;
— Experience in web applications testing for desktop and mobile devices;
— Understanding of client-server architecture;
— Experience in testing API;
— Experience with SQL, Kibana, GitLab;
— Experience in Web, PWA testing for desktop and mobile browsers;
— Experienced in testing API (Postman or similar) and writing scripts for Postman (JS);
— Strong analytical skills and attention to details;
— Understanding of HTML, CSS, XML, JSON;
— Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
— Solid knowledge of QA theory and processes (SDLC);
— Upper-intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
— Experience in iGaming domain;
— Knowledge in Continuous Delivery/Integration/Deployment;
— Experience in QA Automation and related tools.
— Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
— Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
— High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
— Flexible working schedule;
— Opportunity to work whether in an office or remote;
— Unlimited vacation and sick leave policy;
— Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
— Education Foundation in learning something new (professional or indeed personal interest);
— Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
— Free corporate online sports trainings;
— Referral program for employees.
— Functional testing of web and web apps;
— Monitor test results for software quality;
— Communicate with teams for test requirements;
— Reporting, bug-tracking;
— Writing test plans, check lists, documentation and test cases;
— Requirements review.
Або увійти за допомогою
Введіть електронну пошту, яку ви використовували при реєстрації.
Якщо адреса e-mail зареєстрована в системі, на неї буде відіслано лист.
Сайт надає послуги пошукачеві безкоштовно!
Обсяг онлайн-консультації буде сягати не більше 10 хвилин з моменту першої вашої відповіді.
Тому, під час діалогу краще залишатися на зв’язку і оперативно відповідати на всі зустрічні питання.В зв’язку з великим завантаженням, час реагування на заповнену форму може досягати однієї доби.