NCube is looking for a skilled mobile with a strong technology background in React Native. Client - revolutionary company prioritizing truth within transactions for unmatched transparency and automation across various verticals. This is an excellent opportunity to work on innovative solutions in the blockchain domain.
Project – multi-patented integrated blockchain software and hardware platform, allowing people to pair their physical items with digital assets, making it possible to exchange those items with others. We are working on exciting new solutions to create “Digital functional equivalent tokens for physical objects and real-life events”.
3+ years of experience in building and deploying mobile applications
2+ years of building mobile applications using React Native
Understanding of React Native best principles and design aesthetics
Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
Significant experience with ReactNative and the React ecosystem as well as unidirectional data flow patterns, preferably Redux
Familiarity with the submission process for the Google Play and App Store
A passion for UX/UI design or familiarity with UX/UI principles is a plus
Knowledge of VueJS is a major plus
Familiarity with Automated unit tests and E2E UI tests using jest or cypress
GitHub for code repository and GitHub actions for CICD pipelines
Upper-Intermediate English and better
Developing interface applications using React Native and the surrounding ecosystem
Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
Sync with other team members to build new software features from start to finish for our web console and kiosks application
Determining the structure and design of web pages
Ensuring user experience determines design choices
Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design
Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones
Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages
Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design
Competitive salary with the regular review
Flexible working schedule, fully remote work opportunities, office in the very center of Kyiv
PE 5% Taxes compensations, accountant assistance
Vacation (up to 20 working days)
Paid sick leaves (10 working days)
Medical Insurance after the probation period (3 months)
Online English courses
Direct cooperation with the customer
Teambuilding, corporate parties, and company trips abroad
Great working environment and team spirit
Do you want to work in a friendly and creative atmosphere? To grow as a professional and develop new skills?
So, we are welcome you to be a part of our team!
Our slogan: “Developing yourself — developing our company”.
VRG Soft is a team in which everyone is ready to help each other, and the opinion
• Knowledge of OOP, Cocoa, IOS SDK;
• knowledge of technologies: GCD, CoreData, Autolayouts, Alamofire, Firebase;
• understanding of the navigation of UIViewController displays;
• understanding of building UI using Autolayout;
• understanding of the life cycle of UIViewController, application;
• knowledge of architectural patterns MVC, MVP, MVVM, VIPER;
• knowledge of Git and Git flow;
• technical English.
Will be a plus:
• Knowledge of SwiftUI.
• Develop mobile applications for iOS;
• interact with team members on the project;
• study new technologies, adapt to changing trends.
• Flexible working hours (8—10:30AM start);
• pleasant working atmosphere;
• opportunities for self-development, professional and career growth;
• professional seminars and training;
• payment for the in-office English language courses;
• corporate parties and various professional events with the team.
Our client, a US-based startup that builds a mobile social network that allows users to maintain deeper connections with friends and family while maintaining maximum privacy, is now looking for an iOS Developer.
Location: United States
Type: Remote, full-time
Start date: ASAP
About the Company and Project:
A team of founders from Silicon Valley created applications with more than 650 million downloads and has had successful exits from previous startups. His new project is a mobile social network that allows users to maintain deeper connections with friends and family while maintaining maximum privacy. The goal is to make a product that will benefit hundreds of millions of people. The first stage is developing an iOS application using a patented algorithm based on machine learning & face recognition technology. Presently, they released an early beta version and working on the MVP, mostly focusing on product UX. The product will be promoted by one of the strongest marketing teams in the world.
Now we are looking for an experienced iOS developer who is ready to become one of the team's key members.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Participation in the development of a mobile application, work with Xcode, App Store Connect, GitHub, Slack, Firebase.
Excellent knowledge of XCode, Swift, iOS SDK, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, GCD/Operation Queue, Local & Remote Notifications, etc.
Full understanding of memory management in iOS (ARC).
Knowledge of OOP principles. Understanding and application of MVC, MVVM, VIPER patterns.
Knowledge of HTTP(S), REST, Websocket protocols and patterns, ability to properly interact with the server and cache data.
Knowledge of Git, CI.
Extensive experience in startups - building high-quality production code, agile/SCRUM workflow, understanding of Lean Startups methodology, MVP concepts, hypothesis testing, etc.
Higher education - computer science, mathematics, physics.
English - Intermediate+
Additional bonus will be one of the following:
Skills of system thinking, decomposition of requirements and tasks, building a modular application architecture.
Experience in building design systems in code (atomic design, etc).
Familiarity with Apple CoreML, Google TensorFlow or other ML libraries, general familiarity with the subject of Face Recognition.
Reactive programming experience (using RxSwift, Combine, or similar).
Development experience on other technology stacks - Kotlin/Android, Java, C/C++/*NIX, Python/Django, etc.
Deep understanding of basic algorithms for working with data - sorting, finding the shortest route, clustering, etc.
Link to a profile on GitHub, Stack Overflow, or other specialized communities, with examples of work.
And now for the fun part! What awaits you in the team:
A variety of tasks, technologies, participation in the development of a product, the purpose of which is to get an audience of millions of users.
A large number of Shares for key employees (which can change your life).
Official cooperation, social package.
Participation in webinars, conferences, workshops of the company's professional community.
Corporate training in English.
Opportunity to share and gain new knowledge in the professional community of the company.
TrackEnsure Inc. is a product IT company that develops software in the field of logistics, tracking business, warehouse accounting and finance.
The complex of solutions that we create allows us to form professional specialists and develop the business of our partners for more than 6 years.
2 years experience in iOS app development
Excellent knowledge of Swift, iOS SDK
Knowledge of the basic principles of OOP, SOLID, design patterns, MVC (MVVM will be a plus)
Understanding ViewController and iOS Application Life Cycle
Following the Apple Human Interface Guidelines
Understanding multithreading, GCD, asynchronous code execution
Knowledge of technologies: SQlite, Realm, Alamofire, Moya, PromiseKit, CoreLocation, Firebase Analytics
Experience in drawing custom components using CALayer, UIBezierPath and animating them
Experience in developing client-server applications
Would be a plus:
Experience with Bluetooth and user location
Experience with push notifications, publishing and testing the application
Published applications in the App Store
Experience with objective-C, Java, Ionic
Application architecture and its development
Strong and responsible mentors
Different level of tasks
Easy going team
vacation, sick leave (without confirmation)
Health insurance fund from the company
English language courses with teachers from the company
Regular review of the rate of salary
We will be glad to cooperate!
Well-funded early-stage startup building the next generation of mobile applications. Heard about Generative AI? This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to work closely with world-class experts in the field. The founders had been working in Google AI for 6 years! The team comprises talented people from Google, Slack, Amazon, McKinsey, MIT – Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and top Israeli VC funds. The startup has gathered early-stage funding from top-notch investors.
What will you do with us?
- Design and build advanced iOS mobile applications from scratch.
- Collaborate with technical teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Implement measures to safeguard users' data.
What hard skills do we need?
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with mobile keyboards is strongly preferred.
- Experience with early-stage products, prototyping, and UX.
- Experience with Machine Learning.
- Fun to work with 😉
Sr C++ development experience
Mobile or desktop application development
QT experience is strongly desired
Android / iOS experience is desired
English level - Intermediate+
Good working conditions in an international environment
PTO - 24 working days
Opportunity to work remotely
Flexible work schedule
Про компанію Danavero
Danavero is a leader in providing outsourced software services, application and technology solutions with a global presence spanning North America and Europe. We specialize in creating, customizing and adopting software solutions and top technologies to drive our customers’ success through expert consulting and hands-on development services.
Сторінка компанії на DOU:
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- At least 3 years of iOS development experience
- Deep knowledge of Swift
- Experience with Alamofire or URLSession
- Experience working with the UI Kit
- Experience working with the SwiftUI and Combine
- Solid understanding of the MVC / MVVM / VIPER pattern and its execution
- Experience with the CocoaPods dependency manager
- Strong understanding of the REST protocol
- Hands-on experience with Core Data, Realm
- Intermediate+ English level
Will be a plus:
- Experience with: APNS configuration, deep links configuration, Swift Package Manager
- Familiarity with: Core Bluetooth (mainly BLE), AWS Amplify
What we offer:
- 18 days paid annual leave
- 10 days paid sick leave
- 5 days unpaid leave
- 5 days additional paid time off following your wedding or your child’s birth
- Paid public holidays
- Free English classes in groups
- Flexible work schedule
- Fully equipped workstation
- Comfortable office
- Access to a video library of soft skill workshops
- Relocation support program
- Financial support from LS in case of emergency (reviewed individually)
- Overtime pay
- In-house accounting service
- Lviv IT Cluster gifts & discounts
- Team building & industry events
● Commercial development experience from 2 years;
● Self experience development of applications, as well as teamwork;
● Strong knowledge of Swift, UIKit, OOP, design patterns, understanding of the life of an iOS application;
● Experience with Google SDK, UIKit, Foundation, Auto-layout, Cocoapods, SPM, Firebase and GoogleSDK;
● The ability to understand other people's code;
● Ability to write clean and high-quality code.
🇬🇧 English - Intermediate and above.
🙌 It will be a plus:
● Experience publishing apps to App Store.
🤓 Personal qualities:
● Flexibility of thinking;
● Ability to apply any necessary libraries and frameworks in practice.
Project Technical stack:
● Minimum 5 years of Mobile Development experience
● Minimum 4 years of experience with Swift
● A solid understanding of the CoreBluetooth stack
● Experience with writing and maintaining unit tests on an ongoing, quality commercial software project
● A solid understanding of how to use REST APIs efficiently in mobile apps
● Confidence in building solid software architectures, and efficiently syncing data models with a backend
● An addiction to learning and discovering new ways of doing things better
● Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed
Will be an advantage:
● Previous experience with e-marketplace and social media related projects
● Previous experience working with projects from the MENA region
The ideal candidate also:
● Has an agile mindset and is a good team player
● Is pragmatic: gets things done, can find a creative compromise between an ideal design solution and actual client
● Is self-motivated and self-sufficient
● Can analyze, plan and estimate requirements as well as identify risks involved and provide solutions to them
● Flexible working hours and the possibility of partial remote work
● A competitive salary and a generous package for allowances (e.g. wellness/gym memberships, vocational training,
and personal development workshops)
● Paid leave of 22 working days
● Annual vacation flight tickets
● Corporate health insurance
● MacBook Pro or another setup
● The possibility to visit our head office in Doha, Qatar
WebbyLab is a Ukrainian IT outsourcing company. We develop scalable and feature-rich Web and Mobile applications using NodeJs, React, React Native, PHP stack. We have successfully completed projects for Daimler Mercedes-Benz, Bayer, Pfizer, Uber, Ezlo, etc.
Currently, our company consists of more than 130 unique specialists. We are aimed at expanding our team up to 200 members that will share our values, inspire and improve with us achieving all set goals.
In order to strengthen our team we are looking for a Middle React Native Developer with great expertise in mobile development.
Your skill set:
- 2+ years of experience with React Native;
- Experience in publishing applications in the App Store and Google Play;
- Experience in developing custom modules for iOS and Android platforms;
- Good knowledge of React Native / React / Redux / ES6 + /TypeScript;
- Experience in source code management and code review;
- Knowledge of the basic requirements for application security;
- Knowledge of basic mobile development tools;
- Understanding of the basic principles of working with various platforms (mobile vs desktop);
- Experience in solving problems of varying complexity in React Native;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Challenging tasks and continuous professional growth and feedback;
- Want to upgrade your skills? No problem, WebbyLab is ready to compensate for your trainings, conferences, courses, etc .;
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- An opportunity to take part in writing technical articles and receive remuneration;
- Technical literature, consulting of our IT specialists;
- Flexible working schedule and type of work (remote/office);
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, sick leave;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab’s birthday and New Year’s holidays.
Please indicate the salary expectations, detailed description of your experience, skills, contact details in the CV/cover letter.
Або увійти за допомогою
Введіть електронну пошту, яку ви використовували при реєстрації.
Якщо адреса e-mail зареєстрована в системі, на неї буде відіслано лист.
Сайт надає послуги пошукачеві безкоштовно!
Обсяг онлайн-консультації буде сягати не більше 10 хвилин з моменту першої вашої відповіді.
Тому, під час діалогу краще залишатися на зв’язку і оперативно відповідати на всі зустрічні питання.В зв’язку з великим завантаженням, час реагування на заповнену форму може досягати однієї доби.