Profit Whales is a full-service marketing agency for Amazon brands that helps them grow their Amazon business and scale it on and off Amazon.
We work with passionate people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find new ways to accelerate Amazon’s business for our clients. Our central values are people and the team. We are constantly searching for outstanding result-oriented individuals who will directly impact our products and businesses. As our company grows and we attract more and more clients, our employees get a real chance to constantly develop their skills and grow as professionals, as well as increase their income.
Currently, we are looking for a Media Buyer who joins our team.
- Market and competitor analysis for continuous growth;
- Attracting traffic through display advertising;
- Setup, launch, A/B testing, campaign optimization, reporting, and
planning. In general, a full cycle of traffic acquisition;
- Monitoring and analysis of competitors, different targeting settings, and audience characteristics;
- Troubleshooting errors related to the tracking system, creatives, campaign targeting parameters, etc;
- Working with designers: setting up the technical specifications, checking the result, and finalizing it;
- Monitoring the achievement of the set KPIs;
- Data analysis, search and scaling of connections;
- Analyzing and compiling daily, weekly, and monthly reports;
- Working with search queries: viewing, filtering;
- Work with ad and extension blocking, communication with Amazon support;
- Searching for new potential traffic sources and connecting additional advertising platforms;
- Testing different ways to customize ads.
Skills you’ll need:
- English level - Upper-Intermediate or higher;
- Work experience in Amazon;
- Ability to multitask;
- Additional experience with Facebook, Google, and Tiktok platforms will be an advantage;
- Experience in not only creating accounts and launching campaigns from scratch but also optimizing them after launch;
- Ability to work with campaigns on different bidding strategies;
- Understanding of how to effectively run tests, analyze data, and scale;
- Ability to optimize campaigns to maximize ROI;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and Google spreadsheets;
- Excellent analytical skills, love of numbers, and attention to detail;
- Strong understanding of SEO/PPC;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience in social ads (preferred but not required).
Company page on DOU:
If you feel this is what you have been seeking, you are welcome to join our team!
Send your CV and a message with salary expectations.
— Manage the ads account and drive growth.
Major ad networks - Facebook, Google, Tik Tok, Twitter
— Finding and launching new ad networks
— Maintain profitable ROAS while going through growth and
— Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of ad campaigns from
conception to creative to execution to analysis;
— Provide dashboards and analytics for each online channel;
— Plan annual, quarterly, and monthly budgets and manage
— Continuously monitor the quality of traffic.
— English level — Intermediate+
Qualifications and experience:
— 1+ years of proven client acquisition digital marketing experience;
— Experience in a fast-paced digital agency /online business (such
as e-commerce, online finance, or other online B2C company);
— Creation and planning of advertising campaigns in various digital
— Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on
how to optimize them;
— Good understanding of conversion funnel performance and its
— Analyzing trends and making data-driven decisions;
— Skilled in building the most effective bundles of creatives/pre-
landing & landing pages;
— Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns;
— Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools;
— Experience in working with different tracking systems (Voluum,
— Proven analytical and quantitative skills, including a strong
understanding of online marketing metrics.
— Advanced negotiation skills, the use of various "negotiating levers".
Skills in bargaining in the direction of decreasing rates without losing
the quality of traffic.
Nice to have
— Experience of working with FinTech sphere;
— Experience in working with budgets from 50k USD;
— Practical experience in user acquisition in Asia, LATAM, South
Africa, and Europe markets.
- Opportunity to work with international markets;
- Gaining experience with fintech;
- Our processes are tailored to enable remote work and flexible work schedule;
- We provide working MacBooks;
- Competitive salary;
- 20 paid days off throughout the year to travel and rest;
- 10 paid days off throughout the year if you get sick;
- Friendly and goal-oriented working environment.
Або увійти за допомогою
Введіть електронну пошту, яку ви використовували при реєстрації.
Якщо адреса e-mail зареєстрована в системі, на неї буде відіслано лист.
Сайт надає послуги пошукачеві безкоштовно!
Обсяг онлайн-консультації буде сягати не більше 10 хвилин з моменту першої вашої відповіді.
Тому, під час діалогу краще залишатися на зв’язку і оперативно відповідати на всі зустрічні питання.В зв’язку з великим завантаженням, час реагування на заповнену форму може досягати однієї доби.