- At least 4+ years experience in Java
- Experience with Spring and Spring Boot frameworks
- Experience with Docker containers
- Hands on experience with AWS (ECS, RDS, S3)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL
- Experience with Maven
- Strong knowledge of Design patterns architecture
- Proactive and has a good will to become a Tech Team lead in future
- At least upper-intermediate level of English
As a plus:
-DevOps practices (CI/CD and IaC)
- Front-end React.js
- Team of professionals;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Competitive compensation;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Compensation of educational activities: certifications, courses, conferences;
- Paid vacation according to the Ukrainian laws;
- Paid sick leaves, sport and health activities compensation;
- Compensation for English classes;
- Regular team-building events and enjoyable working environment;
- Company online activities;
- Business trip support.
- Develop new features and functionality due to provided requirements;
- Responsible for everyday development builds and production releases
- Strong communication skills to work closely with product owner on a client’s side, front-end, mobile developers and DevOps engineers to build a complete solution
- Status reporting in Jira;
- Weekly stand ups with a client and on-demand calls in Zoom/Google Meet.
What we definitely expect:
• At least 2 years of experience as a Java backend developer or similar role
• Solid Computer Science fundamentals knowledge (algorithms, data structures, concurrency, etc.)
• Preferably a B.Sc. degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering
• Strong problem solving & technical skills
• Team player with strong self-learning and self-management capabilities
• Good understanding of server side technologies, Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
What we’d love you to have experience with:
• At least basic experience and knowledge of client side technologies preferably React.
• Experience with ElasticSeach, Jetty, Hazelcast
• Experience with Linux and Windows systems
• Experience with Docker or similar technologies
• Knowledge of cloud providers e.g. AWS, Azure
• Working in an Agile, iterative development environment
Work at Micro Focus is fun:
• Possibility to work with highly qualified colleagues and possibility to work on interesting and challenging tasks and projects.
• Opportunity to work in company that has strong position on the market and contribute to development of highly competitive products using state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies.
• We are mainly working from home at the moment (due to pandemic situation), but comfortable office environment is waiting for us at the Kiev center, with all facilities (like sport area, shower, parking slot).
• Flexible working hours
• Work remotely
• Medical insurance
• Full responsibility over development life cycle of features from design to production
• Writing clean, functional and performant code
• Testing and fixing bugs or other code issues
• Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to get to the best possible result
What you’ll do:
• You will be involved in design and conceptual discussions with other scrum team members
• You will participate in the full life-cycle from product inception, design, code and delivery
• You will bring to the role a can-do attitude with an innovative approach to problem solving
About the project:
You’ll work with data security and financial crimes. In short, businesses need real-time financial crime insight to put them in control. Our customer's product is a unique real-time database that allows users to understand the risks of doing business with their partners.
The database actively identifies tens of thousands of risky events from millions of structured and unstructured data points every single day. You’ll help the users to evaluate business risks.
About the role:
You'll be a part of a team called the Service Excellence Team. The team is working on the Risk Application with a primary focus at support and maintenance of existing applications during application migration.
The main goal is to monitor the availability of applications and provide a better customer experience.
As a new team member, you will be also involved in workflow automation.
the team consists of 4 engineers (2 Front-end developers & 2 Back-end developers), Product Owner, PM, and Engineering manager.
the workflow is organized according to Kanban: the team has daily meetings and does retrospectives and sprint planning every two weeks.
the communication tools are Slack & Jira.
Skills and Qualifications:
4+ years of full stack application development experience;
Experience with frameworks such as React;
Strong collaboration and communication skills;
Advantages of Working with Freysoft:
Flexibility not only in the schedule but in tasks.
You’ll be able to change a project or a stack within the project.
We’ll not get you bored or burnout anyway!
Competitive compensation depends on experience and skills.
Underestimation of your impact is not allowed in our company!
Real career growth both financial and professional.
Our people are our biggest asset. A skillful and motivated developer can easily become a team lead, own features, or mentor Juniors if you want.
Close cooperation with the team of strong professionals and working in the dynamic IT environment.
Remember, our people are our biggest asset and your well-being is our utmost priority.
Або увійти за допомогою
Введіть електронну пошту, яку ви використовували при реєстрації.
Якщо адреса e-mail зареєстрована в системі, на неї буде відіслано лист.
Сайт надає послуги пошукачеві безкоштовно!
Обсяг онлайн-консультації буде сягати не більше 10 хвилин з моменту першої вашої відповіді.
Тому, під час діалогу краще залишатися на зв’язку і оперативно відповідати на всі зустрічні питання.В зв’язку з великим завантаженням, час реагування на заповнену форму може досягати однієї доби.