The goal of the project is to establish the human resources processes on the organizational level and provide all the needed tools and support to HR and Staff Administration teams. The configuration of the Dynamics 365 HR app is one of the main activities in the project. This position is to be involved in several ongoing projects and work with modules HR, Finance, and Project Operations using Power Automate and Power BI as well.
Developing Dynamics 365 apps custom workflows, entities, business logic, etc.
Writing technical specifications for a customized/configured solution
Implementation of best practices in Dynamics 365 development
Data migration from 3rd party solutions to Dynamics 365 solutions
3.5+ years of consultancy and customization experience in Dynamics 365 products
Proven experience with Dynamics 365 modules: HR, Finance, and Project Operations
Experience with Power Automate
Strong communication and analytical skills
Experience in building business processes in a new or existing system
Experience in user training and conducting presentations
Understanding of the enterprise business processes, the basics of accounting, tax, and warehouse accounting
Will be a plus:
Knowledge of the Power Platform apps (Power BI, Power Apps), Azure Functions
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform certifications
Culture of relentless performance: join an unstoppable technology development team with a 99% project success rate and more than 30% year-over-year revenue growth.
Competitive pay and benefits: enjoy a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including health insurance, language courses, and a relocation program.
ForeverRemote work culture: make the most of the flexibility that comes with remote work.
Growth mindset: reap the benefits of a range of professional development opportunities, including certification programs, mentorship and talent investment programs, internal mobility and internship opportunities.
Global impact: collaborate on impactful projects for top global clients and shape the future of industries.
Welcoming multicultural environment: be a part of a dynamic, global team and thrive in an inclusive and supportive work environment with open communication and regular team-building company social events.
Social sustainability values: join our sustainable business practices focused on five pillars, including IT education, community empowerment, fair operating practices, environmental sustainability, and gender equality.
- identify product requirements and business needs from the scratch;
- evaluation of business processes, the anticipation of requirements, identification of areas for improvement, development, and implementation of solutions;
- priority of initiatives based on business needs and requirements;
- act as an expert on product-related issues and inquiries that may arise;
- risk management;
- monitoring results and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- 1,5 years of experience in BA;
- work experience with clients from the USA, Great Britain, or Europe;
- understanding the website development process/staging;
- understanding of applied technologies (web);
- upper-Intermediate or higher English level.
- experience in web design/e-commerce/software development.
Requirements for personal qualities:
- the ability to keep your work organized;
- punctuality and responsibility;
- teamwork skills and initiative;
- attention to details;
- analytical mindset and agility.
Briefly about our company:
- we specialize in an integrated approach to web development;
- e-commerce is a key area;
- more than 60 employees;
- founded in 2009;
- our clients are 70% Western companies in Europe and the United States and 30% Ukrainian companies.
- career growth opportunity (growth from Junior to Senior - salary as a result);
- work with very complex tasks, invaluable technical skills;
- we have well-established and described processes in the company;
- joint attendance at conferences, corporate events, and payment for Magento certification;
- paid holidays, sick leaves, cookies, etc
UDS Systems is a Microsoft Gold Partner. We are experts in the field of MS Dynamics 365 (CRM). For more than 15 years we have been cooperating with leading European clients in the field of information technology, the automotive industry, real estate, and other ambitious industries.
We are currently looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant. This role will be the liaison between the business team members and the development team and the main responsibilities are to support and implement system processes.
In order to successfully perform this project you need the following skills and experience:
- Strong Power Apps knowledge
- Understanding of Power Automate and Power BI (nice to have to convert business requirements into technical tasks and present the results to the client)
- Understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, including its capabilities and limitations
- Experience with exporting/importing solutions and troubleshooting possible errors
- Able to do full life cycle configurations and customizations in PowerApps (Model-driven apps design, Security model configurations, workflows, business rules, solution management, solution deployment)
- Working with PMs and following process and project methodology
- Defining and documenting system requirements utilizing process flows, use cases, and other methods
- Experience working with project planning tools (Azure DevOps, Jira, Trello)
- End users training
- Presentation and communication skills
- English B2 is a must (speaking and writing)
Nice to have:
- Experience in integrating Power Apps applications with billing software, XSL Transformations, and GoSystem Reports
- Canvas apps
- Power Pages (MS Portals)
- Power BI development
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation
Your responsibilities will include:
- Communication with the client to understand their requirements
- Document the functional design of the business requirements
- Resolving application issues
- Educating clients on the product process
- Using technical skills to troubleshoot problems, and providing analysis of data
- Customizing Dynamics 365 to meet the specific needs of clients, including configuring and creating entities, fields, forms, views, relationships between entities, and business rules
- Moving entities data between environments
- Working with supporting tools (XRMToolBox, PowerPane)
- Remote cooperation with flexible working hours
- Сovering Microsoft certifications costs
- 50% coverage of the company of training courses and conferences
- Full health insurance from 1 year of employment from the company or earlier at a corporate price
- Corporate English (speaking club, courses)
- International business trips
- Personal development plan and regular reviews
- Awesome corporate culture and colleagues
Или войти с помощью
Введите электронную почту, которую вы использовали при регистрации.
Если адрес e-mail зарегистрирован в системе, на него будет выслано письмо.
Сайт предоставляет услуги соискателю бесплатно!
Объем онлайн-консультации будет достигать не более 10 минут с момента первого вашего ответа.
Поэтому, во время диалога лучше оставаться на связи и оперативно отвечать на все встречные вопросы.В связи с большой загрузкой, время реагирования на заполненную форму может достигать одних суток.