Nortal invites Database Administrator (DBA) to join our team for the client TUI UK — the subsidiary of the global tourism business giant!
About our client
TUI UK is a subsidiary of TUI group, one of the world’s leading leisure travel groups, with over 220 trusted brands in 180 countries and more than 30 million customers. At TUI, they create unforgettable moments for customers across the world and make their dreams come true. With a great history of success, they recognize the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
Consistent application of settings across all databases where appropriate
Support teams in Belgium and the Netherlands
Monitoring and alerting Availability, errors, audit
Backup/recovery management, planning and testing Instance configuration backups
Keeping the databases in good health and the resources consumed optimally
Upgrade planning and implementation
Applying new engine versions and hotfixes
Implementation planning with Devs
5+ years of DBA experience, expertise in database structure design and database administration, migrations and upgrades, system and database troubleshooting
Solid experience with Oracle, MySQL and MS SQL
Experience in performance monitoring and tuning, SQL performance analysis
Hand on experience in Database Management and Database Development
Experience with Data Modeling
Expert level in Tuning and Development for Oracle to be able to give the necessary support to the TUI Development teams
Understanding of infrastructure
Upper-Intermediate level of English and good communication skills
DBA – MS SQL Certification – will be a plus
Nortal offers to you
• Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
• Direct cooperation with European and USA clients and their innovative products
• Competitive salary and regular reviews
• The work-life balance you deserve: 24 working days of paid vacations
• Educational reimbursement, funded language classes, certifications
• "Benefit Café with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
• Health care: 10 paid sick leaves, on-demand medical insurance, Covid tests, vaccinations
• Cozy workplace, commute compensations, and WFH opportunities
• Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
Технології: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, SQL, Data Modeling
Nortal is a multinational strategic change and technology company carrying out high-impact, mission-critical projects for governments and leading businesses, some of which top the Fortune 500 list, in Europe, North America, and the Middle East.
Вакансия взята из открытых источников.
LCWork размещает ее на своем сайте только для ознакомления и не несет ответственности за ее актуальность. Ответы на вакансию принимаются только через прямые контакты с работодателем, указанные в ее описании. Все уточнения и запросы вам необходимо адресовать работодателю.