We’re looking for a junior PHP developer whose responsibilities include implementing best practices in application development and improving our migration tools and services.
We’re looking for:
- A PHP dev with strong knowledge of fundamentals: PHP7 and OOP, REST API, GIT (BitBucket, GitHub), Linux, responsive dev.
- A person who will promote best practices to improve the quality of code and processes.
- A team player who’s comfortable advocating own ideas.
It’s a big plus if you:
- Have hands-on experience using MVC
- Have experience using frameworks for testing PHPUnit
- Know English well enough to read the documentation
What you will do:
- Provide technical support for the company’s products.
- Participate in existing features improvement and developing new product functionality.
- Solve technical issues users have with the products and help customer support find solutions to customer’s issues.
- Consult customer support reps on technical details and questions.
- flexible schedule
- paid time-off (sick leaves and vacation)
- official employment
- bonuses, fun team-building activities, and gifts
We also offer a competitive salary depending on your experience. Your skills improve, and compensation is reviewed.
Professional development opportunities like training, educational courses, and other activities aimed to help you become a better professional are compensated by Relokia.
Study and practice of English: take paid English courses and participate in internal English round tables.
Join our collaborative environment: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
Over the past couple of years, we successfully launched a help desk migration project. It not only gained popularity among users but has proven to be an invaluable scalability tool that removed the many chains posed by the help desk vendors. We also managed to start a couple of new projects that would let us move data between learning management, project management, human resource management, and others.
Вакансия взята из открытых источников.
LCWork размещает ее на своем сайте только для ознакомления и не несет ответственности за ее актуальность. Ответы на вакансию принимаются только через прямые контакты с работодателем, указанные в ее описании. Все уточнения и запросы вам необходимо адресовать работодателю.