At Portside, we are developing an operating system for business aviation. Our platform supports operators of business jet, helicopter, medevac, and government fleets, as well as fractional jet ownership programs, charter brokers, and others in the business aviation industry. We are developing a number of integrated solutions to address industry pain points and have grown quickly over the past few years. Portside was started in San Francisco, but we are a global team backed by prominent investors, with our latest $17mm Series A round led by Tiger Global.
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager / Business Analyst to work side-by-side with a Senior Product Manager on one of our core products - Portside Owner Portal, which is a platform used by private jet operators to share operational and financial data with aircraft owners. The position is fully remote (anywhere in the European time zone).
- Continuously study the product and become familiar with all of its functions and business logic
- Become an in-house expert for the Owner Portal and the go-to person for all functionality-related questions
- Organize, investigate and analyze incoming new feature and improvement requests
- Translate complex internal and client requirements into clearly-written user stories and tasks in JIRA
- Define & refine acceptance criteria
- Facilitate and support product backlog management and sprint planning
- Investigate the root causes of various issues and look for improvement opportunities
- 2 to 5 years of post-college experience in a problem-solving (not necessarily technical) role, with progressive responsibility
- Basic technical awareness
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Intermediate written and spoken English
- Based in Ukraine or the EU
- Interesting and challenging work in a fast-growing product company with a globally diversified and stable customer base
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive compensation & regular salary reviews
- An opportunity to work from anywhere in the European time zone (Ukraine or the EU)
- Stock option plan participation, with vesting that begins on day one
- 25 working paid days off (includes vacation and sick days)
- Paid official holidays in your location
- Flexible working hours
- Company laptop
- English class reimbursement
At Portside (portside.aero), we are developing a modern, cloud-based operating system for business aviation: a set of integrated solutions addressing major industry pain points. Our platform supports over 150 operators of business jet, helicopter, medevac and government fleets, as well as fractional jet ownership programs, charter brokers and others in the business aviation industry. We are based in San Francisco with a fully remote team spread across the US, Europe and Asia. Our founding team comes from Y Combinator, Harvard, Berkeley, Bain & Co. and has prior experience building successful companies. We are profitable, fast growing, well financed and are on a mission to digitize the business aviation industry.
Вакансия взята из открытых источников.
LCWork размещает ее на своем сайте только для ознакомления и не несет ответственности за ее актуальность. Ответы на вакансию принимаются только через прямые контакты с работодателем, указанные в ее описании. Все уточнения и запросы вам необходимо адресовать работодателю.