We are seeking a highly creative and experienced Creative Design Manager to develop and execute effective and innovative design solutions that support the company's marketing and advertising objectives. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing static and animated creatives for various social media platforms and developing new strategies to engage the target audience.
At least 5 years of experience in graphic and motion design
Experience in partner marketing and creating arbitrage creatives, with a focus on Insurance, Sweepstakes, E-Commerce, Education, Jobs, Social Casino.
Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Illustrator
Ability to create a portrait of the target audience, analyze their behavioral characteristics and structural elements of the target action
Understanding the specificities of developing advertising creatives for social media platforms such as Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Google, and Bigo
Possession of a portfolio
Ability to present personal cases of engaging the target audience using design solutions
Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher
Developing advertising creatives for social media platforms, including static and animated creatives
Adapting creatives for different placement platforms such as Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Google, and Bigo
Developing new strategies for engaging the target audience using design solutions
Researching and generating new ideas/approaches
Would be a plus
attention to detail, responsibility, critical thinking, teamwork skills, constructive attitude towards criticism, communication skills, ability to quickly absorb and respond to new information.
Work Schedule: 11:00-20:00; 12:00-21:00; 13:00-22:00
The company provides 20 working days of vacation, 3 working days of day off, 3 working days of sick leave per year.
Hybrid work (2 days at home, Kyiv office) (1 day at home, Tallinn office)
English language courses
Professional development opportunities such as training, certification, and conferences
Other benefits: Coffee, snacks, team-building events, and more
You will be responsible for designing enhancements to existing features and exciting new features for our SaaS platform, which is live with a great adoption and appreciation across our customer base. You will collaborate with 6-9 other developers, and report directly to the CTO.
- Passionate about user experience, beautiful design and simplicity
- Understanding of usability principles, best practices;
- Highly proficient in Figma: creating component libraries, styles;
- Experience of creating responsive web applications;
- Experience of working with complex web interfaces;
- Strong knowledge of Information architecture;
- Experience in data visualization is a must (dashboards, data storytelling).
- Understanding the engineering design process;
- Basic knowledge of motion design principles;
- Awareness of modern design trends;
As a plus
- Experience with writing documentation for the development team
About the Company
skillreveal GmbH is an innovative Ukrainian-German product startup. We help build successful tech teams by conducting qualified hard skills assessments and precise talent matching. Unlike the traditional recruiting approach, skillreveal relies on in-depth evaluation to get a professional and cultural fit so that talent stays in the team longer.
Our company values are skillreveal DNA. It helps us differentiate from the competition, build and develop our teams and make important business decisions. It gives our employees the freedom to act by knowing what is important. This is what drives us during hard times and brings sense to the work we do:
-Trust and transparency
-Do more with less, but love what you do
About the Project
We just launched the MVP version of the platform which includes technical interview automation.
For Employers, it’s a platform to find, assess and precisely fit technical talents to a team. As a result, talent successfully stays with the team longer.
For Talents, it’s a platform to assess, improve and map one's own technical skills to an industry benchmark. As a result, get better jobs and career opportunities.
For Experts, it’s a platform to interview and assess technical talents using everyday language and community expertise. It’s a way for Experts to earn rewards and reputation for their contribution to the community.
Minimum of Qualifications
- +3 years of relevant experience as a Digital Product Designer.
- Experience working with tech teams within a startup value-driven environment
- Experience working on eCommerce, marketplaces, or B2C Platform products before
- Excellent prototyping skills, fluent in Figma, Principle, Framer, or whatever tool gets the job done.
- Solid communication skills. You can simply explain a complex idea and structure your feedback.
- You are an observer with a keen eye on how people interact with software and services. As a result, you can successfully identify issues and their unseen nuances.
-Ideate, analyze, and explore ideas to help to shape the early product.
-Develop customer journeys and lead the product discovery process
-Create wireframes and build prototypes to test product concepts.
-Prepare and lead customer interviews and prototype tests.
-Design delightful and consistent B2C and C2C user experiences (UX/UI) for web and mobile.
What do we offer
-Do change with us
-Flexible work schedule
-Hybrid work (Office and/or Remote): work at home in your favorite slippers or come to our office
-The coolest Team (yes, check out our family pictures :)
-Team-buildings - we take it seriously indeed
-Annual paid vacation and state holidays celebration
• 5+ years of user research, UI design, and Interaction design, not including schooling
• Experience leading a team of UX/UI Designers
• A portfolio showcasing a deep understanding of UX processes, UI Design and interaction design for enterprise, SaaS, and B2B applications. (No websites or mobile applications)
• Strong organizational, prioritization, and management skills
• You are resilient and can synthesize multiple perspectives when designing solutions
• You are able to manage multiple projects while leading multiple designers simultaneously
• Worked in Waterfall or Agile, using Kanban boards
• Experience working remotely and as a contractor or freelance
• A self-starter, who requires very little direction
• Excellent communicator in English both written and verbal
• Experience with Figma
• Able to follow established processes
• BA degree in HCI, Interaction Design or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
• SAAS and Desktop application design
• UX research and Interaction Design for Java and Microsoft applications
• Created and maintained design systems for product families
• Has a history of performing UX research and audits for icons and UI refreshes
• Work closely with UX/UI Design Director, Product Managers, Architects, UX/UI Designers
• Lead UI/UX design and manage the implementation of ongoing projects for two business lines managing
• Help the UX/UI Design Director create and update the fiscal year UX Roadmap
• Lead the team in expanding mastery of the business goals of each design request and pushing back on stakeholders with innovative UX/UI proposals
• Demonstrate high-quality design practices. This includes participation in all aspects of UI/UX: research, ideation, strategy, interaction design, and visual design
• Build and maintain UX / UI style guides. Set and maintain UX / UI design standards
• Update, maintain and develop interface specifications for the needs of the development team
• Empower and mentor designers in the team, fostering a collaborative, productive, and positive environment
• Ensure that the projects are delivered in a timely manner and within scope
• Review and approve UX/UI Designers mockups and requirements
• Report to the UX/UI Design Director and help implement UX/UI Design vision and strategy
Or login with
Enter the email you used to register
If e-mail is registered in the system, an email will be sent to it.
The site provides its services to a job seeker for free!
The length of the online consultation will be no more than 10 minutes from your first reply.
Therefore, during the dialogue it is better to stay in touch and respond promptly to all counter questions. Due to the heavy workload, the response time to the completed form can reach one day.