Our organization continues to expand, and we are looking for highly qualified professionals to join us and help us implement our projects. We have a vacancy for a Project Manager, which requires a candidate to be self-motivated and ambitious. We are looking for someone who wants to work successfully in the software industry and constantly develop.
- Proven experience in project management or similar roles
- High level of English (Upper-Intermediate and above)
- Ability to manage all project aspects to ensure timely completion
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal.
Will be great to have an:
- Experience working with platforms such as WordPress, Shopify, and/or other CMS
- Experience in quality control and development.
- Establishing effective communication with the product owner and end users to gather feature requirements
- Minimize project risks through effective risk management
- Developing, updating, and improving plans for assigned projects, including defining their goals;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and meeting their expectations for products and services
- Problem-solving throughout the project lifecycle, including development, quality control, user acceptance testing, production launch, and implementation
- Opportunities for professional growth and access to a variety of career paths
- Option to work remotely or in a modern, comfortable office in Sumy
- Attractive benefits package including 17 paid vacation days, paid sick leave, and access to individual psychological support sessions
- Stable income.
Join our Marakas Digital team and grow with us.
Qualifications for this position include:
● Minimum of 4 years of Project Management experience
● Ability to analyze customer’s requests and write functional specifications and high-level design. (e.g. DB schema) — is a must
● Work experience as a back-end or full-stack developer
● Experience in management of medium projects in software development
● Experience with Web and Mobile technologies
● Excellent knowledge and practical experience of software development methodologies
● Ability to create work plans, use task management tools just as Jira or Youtrack.
● Ability to manage a group of developers in diverse disciplines, giving them the focus and direction.
● Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
● Excellent communications and leadership skills
● Ability for frequent business travels abroad
● English fluency is essential
Responsibilities for this position include:
● Management of several medium scale software projects.
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career.
● Flexible work schedules.
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow.
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation.
● English courses, medical insurance.
✅Join Our Team!
A unique opportunity for experienced Account Managers.
To join a new team, build and drive new standards, have an impact by creating top services, and work closely with stakeholders from the startup nation.
🔥Drive Business Growth.
🔥Work at the Convenient Time Zone! Most of the clients are located in Israel.
🔥Tackle Challenges, and Solve Exciting Tasks Alongside Us!"
🔹Take full ownership of account of relationships, starting from driving the recruitment process, including being the manager for all issues that arise, building relationships with stakeholders, and renewing existing contracts
🔹Ongoing expand your book of business according to company KPIs and proactively identify opportunities to expand existing contracts with your book of business.
🔹Partner with other teams at Yozma to surface customer feedback and ensure client satisfaction.
🔹Create and implement internal growth plans for our customers to set expectations and monitor success.
🔹Develop a long-term strategic plan for VIP account management at Yozma as we plan for long-term expansion.
🔹Assist new customers joining Yozma and using our services.
🔹Protect existing revenue streams, identify opportunities and risks
🔸3+ years of experience in a client-facing role ( Like sales, account manager, or success manager), working with startups and high-tech companies.
🔸Superb writing and communication skills.
🔸Tech-savvy with strong analytical and technical skills.
🔸Problem-solver, resourceful, and independent.
🔸Manage a portfolio of accounts with a focus on renewals and upsell conversations
🔸Execute an account-specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management, and account planning sessions
🔸Excellent people skills — this job requires building and maintaining working relationships with global employees.
🔸English speaker — MUST.
WILL BE A PLUS:
🔹Experience with the outsourcing/outstaffing companies
🔥Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
🔥BIG. We are ambitious and proactive, and we love challenging the status quo.
🔥We live by truth. We uphold the highest standards of accuracy and accountability.
🔥On Your Side. We are on this journey together and want to collaborate and empower each other to succeed.
🔥Committed. Committed to execution. Committed to delivery. Committed to excellence.
Or login with
Enter the email you used to register
If e-mail is registered in the system, an email will be sent to it.
The site provides its services to a job seeker for free!
The length of the online consultation will be no more than 10 minutes from your first reply.
Therefore, during the dialogue it is better to stay in touch and respond promptly to all counter questions. Due to the heavy workload, the response time to the completed form can reach one day.