PLEASE, DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 1 YEAR OF COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE WITH PYTHON
A prominent high-volume American law company is seeking a Strong Junior Python Developer for Process Automation and Scripting.
A brief overview of the company
The company is a well-established law firm located in the USA.
With almost 50 years of experience, the firm specializes in legal collection services, providing expert legal representation to clients in need. Their team of experienced attorneys is committed to helping clients receive the high-quality services they deserve, and they pride themselves on their personalized approach to every case.
The company has a reputation for being compassionate, responsive, and effective, making them a trusted choice for those seeking legal assistance in their areas of expertise.
Who we are looking for
We are in pursuit of a highly motivated and skilled Strong Junior Python Programmer to join the team.
The ideal applicant will be responsible for automating different business procedures, creating scripts, and managing and optimizing databases. You should possess a solid comprehension of Python and database management, as well as a genuine interest in crafting efficient and sustainable code to be considered a successful candidate.
What you will do
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for automation and process improvement.
- Develop, test, and maintain Python scripts to automate various business processes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure that scripts meet the needs of the business and are scalable.
- Manage and optimize our databases to ensure data integrity and accessibility.
- Create and modify database structures and queries to meet business requirements.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in existing scripts and databases and make necessary modifications to ensure smooth operation.
- Document code, database structures, and processes to facilitate knowledge transfer and ensure maintainability.
- Stay up-to-date with new developments in Python, database management, and related technologies.
You'll be the perfect match if you have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 1 year of commercial experience with Python.
- Good understanding of database management and SQL.
- Familiarity with data modeling and optimization techniques.
- Ability to troubleshoot and optimize queries and database performance.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
A little bit about the employment conditions:
- Fully remote position.
- Long-term project.
- The form of employment is a B2B contract.
We can't wait to have you join our team!
Let us know if you're in and we'll be super excited to hear back from you!
Додаткова part-time робота для Python Developer в STUDY SPACE!
Академія ІТ освіти STUDY SPACE шукає Data scientist Mentor-a для роботи у part-time форматі 🚀
✔ Досвід роботи на посаді Data Scientist, Python Middle Developer від 2 років
✔ Знання Python, SQL, Docker, Linux, Git, Unittest, Celery, NumPy, Pandas, MatPlotLib, Seaborn, TensorFlow, Keras, OpenCV, AWS
✔ Вільна українська та англійська мова на рівні B2 та вище
💥 Ми вже маємо розроблені матеріали для роботи (презентації, тестові завдання, літературу)
✔ Проведення лекцій( 3 лекції в тиждень)
✔ Перевірка домашніх завдань та виставлення оцінок
✔ Відповіді на запитання студентів з лекцій та домашніх завдань у навчальних чатах
✅ Ми пропонуємо відмінні переваги:
✔ Практику твоїх soft-skills — менторство чудовий спосіб швидше дорости до senior позицій
✔ Графік роботи: пн, ср, пт 19.30-21.00
✔ Своєчасну та конкурентну заробітну плату
✔ Роботу з новітніми технологіями
✔ Нереально круту команду та корпоративну культуру
✔ Багато можливостей для навчання та розвитку всередині компанії
2+ years of experience in Python development with a focus on Django framework;
English level intermediate and better;
Solid understanding of web application architecture and RESTful API design
Strong experience with database technologies such as SQL and NoSQL
Experience with source control management tools like Git
Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Will be a plus:
Experience in Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban)
Experience with cloud technologies like AWS or Google Cloud Platform
Experience with tools like Docker and Kubernetes
Design and develop high-quality web applications using the Django framework
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and deliver solutions that meet client needs
Write clean, efficient, and reusable code
Participate in code reviews and ensure code quality and consistency
Troubleshoot and debug issues in production and development environments
Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and make recommendations for improving our technology stack
We provide the following for our employees:
Competitive salary according to the qualifications
Comfortable working environment
Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
Regular performance reviews
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists.
We work on a normal working day from Monday to Friday, from 09.00 to 18.00, there is also a lunch break from 14.00 to 15.00;
Stable and competitive wage (salary review every six months);
Working in a promising company;
Paid sick leaves (10 days per year) and vacation (18 days per year);
Young and friendly team;
Besides, we offer a comfortable working environment (if necessary, provide a working laptop), communication with colleagues and clients from different countries and a friendly atmosphere. In our company, career growth is provided, as well as stable salary revisions (salary review every six months).
Don’t hesitate to contact us to get more job details!
You have the opportunity to become the best version of yourself with DevlViV Solutions.
We are waiting for you to join our team! See you soon!
MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented Software Engineer who would like to be a part of a team working on brand-new startup projects for foreign customers.
- At least +4 years of work experience, preferably more.
- Experience with Nginx, uwsgi, Redis, MySQL
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building scalable applications
- Strong knowledge of software development best practices
- Proven problem-solving skills and self-motivated
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Knowledge of AWS technologies and services
- Develop and maintain an Automation QA tool
- Implementation of functionality according to the task description
Apply for these open positions if you want to become a part of an ambitious AdTech company with a main office in Israel.
This digital agency is focused on data analysis and business intelligence and provides its clients with the best solutions for buying advertising space.
About the vacancy:
We are looking for a talented Python Full Stack Developer to become the key contributor in the development of state-of-the-art passenger information systems. Our client is a leading global railway transportation company. Every day they work on huge projects to deliver sustainable solutions for the railway market, continuously seeking improvements through modern technologies and techniques. By joining our team, you'll get a chance to work with contemporary challenges and realize your potential to the fullest!
About our client:
Our client offers qualitative, reliable and future-proof solutions to inform passengers in the best possible way. The company develops its products based on more than 35 years of experience in the transportation industry. They are an indisputable leader in railway business that stands out due to:
Their solutions are already used on over 60,000 vehicles worldwide
Their R&D team gathers almost 100 highly motivated experts globally
They have more than 30 patents and awards in their area and make innovation happen
About the project:
To deliver seamless railway communication solutions, our client has a set of own advanced software and tools, covering the full cycle of their development – from idea validation to development, testing, governance, and support. These tools allow our client to efficiently operate applications remotely, update configurations and content on the train and manage onboard passenger communication tasks. They apply the most recent technologies to offer their global customers the best products possible.
As a full-stack developer, you are responsible for the following:
- Develop backend services that correspond to the UI
- Analysis and design of backend services and their interfaces to other data sources
- Implementing user interfaces for our video surveillance solution
- Implement application designs in line with the Televic UI Styleguide
- Collaborate with other developers to bring in new ideas to improve the design process, contributing conceptually, visually and from an interaction perspective
- Write unit tests for all your developed software
- Work in a multidisciplinary and international team in order to combine different technologies into a comprehensive design
- Provide input and support towards the quality assurance testing
- You have 3+ years of relevant work experience
- You have strong knowledge and experience with Python
- You have experience with Angular, Typescript and component libraries such as PrimeNG
- You have strong knowledge of HTML5/CSS3/SASS
- You have experience with developing RESTful APIs and appropriate Python modules
- Experience with data modeling techniques (SQL, NoSQL) and interfacing with them using Python will be a big plus
- You have experience with containerization technologies (Docker), source code control (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins)
- You are a team player with excellent problem-solving skills
- You have sufficient communication skills in English, both written and oral
Simplify is looking for a Middle Full-stack Developer (React+Python).
We propose a full-time remote job.
This is a great opportunity to work with our friendly team on many interesting projects and be involved in architecture design and development as well as other challenging and interesting tasks.
We’re a creative team of marketers, designers, developers, and copywriters, who are focused on solving business problems by making simple, but effective websites & mobile apps.
Our job is to eliminate barriers, misunderstandings, and unawareness between a product and a consumer. We make our way to each other simply.
Simplify. Your way to Greatness.
Looking for an intermediate full-stack React + Python developer, for a startup that's building a SaaS product with an AI that analyses video footage of sports games, automatically classifies and determines all the entities - players, balls, etc - and then edits the video to remove downtime, break down plays, etc.
Super exciting and has long-term potential.
Start date - as soon as possible
Duration - at least 1 month (open-ended contract)
• min 3 years at least of commercial experience,
• min 2 years of ReactJS and Python (Django)
• Strong English & independent work are a must.
Beneficial skills (bonus) - Docker, AWS or GCP, database design, Tailwind CSS, and Redux.
Interview process - tech task & a tech call with their founder & CEO
• Professional development and personal growth
• Financial opportunities that attract
• Remote work option
• Comfortable working environment
• 14 working days of paid vacation (minimum)
• Paid leave 10 days / Paid sick leave
• Friendly and open-minded team
Web project for managing portable and temporary traffic signal products. Solutions to make road works safer, greener, and more efficient. The system can manage assets, check state, and change mode. The system allows organizing the hierarchy of responsible employees, add different types of administrators, who can see different pieces of information related to assets, and control a large number of traffic lights properties.
In the next phase of development, we have to write a TCP server to communicate with the pro traffic management devices. So any Python async TCP network knowledge would be a bonus. Also, understanding system design would be helpful.
Team on our side: 1 FE, 1 PM.
Team on the customer’s side: CTO, BE
The technology stack of the project:
- Python, FastAPI, uvicorn, pytest, Azure SQL, Pydantic (Models), boto3 (SQS), SQLAlchemy, alemibic (DB migrations), Docker/Kubernetes
- 4+ years of experience with programming language Python (preferably FastAPI framework)
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Experience with virtualization/containerization platforms (Docker / Kubernetes / Docker Swarm)
- Experience with version control (Git / GitLab)
- Aim to solve problems by himself using close cooperation with stakeholders;
- Proactive in communication;
- Level of English – Upper-intermediate.
- Design and creation of sophisticated and maintainable code;
- Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum-based environment;
- Play a major role as part of an engineering team;
- Demonstrate a passion for building high-quality software, love solving problems and facing new challenges;
- Be a proactive communicator who enjoys working closely with creative and technical peers;
- Analyze business requirements and convert them into scalable software solution
Our benefits for the full-time position:
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training at our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.
Are you a person who is in love with Python but also an investigator who is in search of a vibrant career in a product company?
Are you eager to grow professionally and ready to constant ideas generating?
Looks like we are your perfect match!
This is a unique opportunity to join a small but fast-growing and independent software company that is gaining huge ground in the traditional ERP software field. Having offices in Lviv and London, the company keeps on expanding and raising awareness about the brand, we are now looking to onboard a couple of Python Developers who will become part of the Ukraine team, contributing to the company growth, and shaping its future success.
— We recognize that our most important resource is our people.
— We respect innovation and collaboration, which promote an environment that embraces new changes.
— We celebrate our unique talents and value a continuous improvement mindset.
* 1+ years of experience using Python
* Experience in a similar role/framework would be ideal (Flask, Django), knowledge of GIT, Linux, Shell
* Worked with SQL (Postgress or other relational databases)
* Good English (intermediate, because you need to read documentation)
* Open-mindedness and respect for diversity
* Professional attitude and work ethic
* Continuous self-development means a lot to you
Would be an advantage:
* DevOps background and/or CI/CD experience
* Worked in ERP product
What will you do?
• Development of Python modules (MVC) for our product (Areas: Accounting/ CRM/ Logistics/ Manufacturing/ Projects)
• Integrating our product with third-party applications in various areas of the complex system
• Engage in continuous system improvement (including Code Review)
• Mentorship possibilities
We offer a stimulating, cultured, and energetic working environment designed to create unparalleled career experiences to develop lifelong skills personally and professionally. We present equal opportunities for career development which we actively promote and assist with in every way.
• market salary
• a friendly multicultural team
• comfortable working schedule
• 20 working days of paid vacation + public holidays
• 1 week of paid sick leave
• Health insurance program
• English classes
• corporate events and activities
• and we are still adding items to this list!
Samsung Research and Development Institute Ukraine (SRUKR) is looking for R&D engineer who wants to apply theoretical knowledge and practical skills to solve challenging Computer Vision problems.
Design, implement, evaluate and improve ML/DL models, software prototypes for computer vision enabled products.
- 3+ years of commercial experience for solving computer vision problems by machine/deep learning and conventional algorithms
- Masters degree in computer science, math, statistics or physics with strong math background
- Strong mathematics background, good understanding of classical and deep learning algorithms
- Solid software engineering skills for prototyping, including deployment and optimization of ML/DL models into mobile, embedded devices
- Programming languages: Python, C++
Desirable skills / expertise:
- PhD in the mentioned scientific areas
- Awareness of developing on UWP (C#)
- Participation in ML/DL contests (e.g. kaggle)
- Annual bonus
- Official employment (gig contract)
- Paid 28 days of annual vacations and sick leaves
- Paid days off on Ukrainian official holidays
- Paid maternity leaves
- Opportunity to become an inventor of international patents with paid bonuses
- Medical and life insurance for employees and their children
- Convenient office location
- Paid lunches
- Regular education and self-development on internal courses and seminars, office library
Що шукаємо у кандидаті:
2+ років комерційного досвіду в розробці програмного забезпечення на Python
Рівень знання Python — strong middle
Досвід роботи з ООП
Практичний досвід роботи з git
Знання UNIX/Linux OS
Досвід роботи зі стандартними бібліотеками Python (os, multiprocessing, threading, socket)
Досвід роботи з asyncio
Досвід роботи з CI
Які стоять задачі:
Проектування, розробка та підтримка проектів на мікросервісній архітектурі (FastApi, Flask, Aiohttp);
розробка нових модулів процесингової системи;
написання unit тестів та тестування коду разом з QA тестувальниками;
використання та проектування REST API.
Or login with
Enter the email you used to register
If e-mail is registered in the system, an email will be sent to it.
The site provides its services to a job seeker for free!
The length of the online consultation will be no more than 10 minutes from your first reply.
Therefore, during the dialogue it is better to stay in touch and respond promptly to all counter questions. Due to the heavy workload, the response time to the completed form can reach one day.