The successful applicant will take ownership of key projects and components and will be responsible for all phases of the SDLC including analysis and design, development, testing and deployment. As a technical lead, the candidate will be responsible for providing technical guidance to junior developers, including overseeing their deliverables, providing architectural guidance, enforcing Citi best practices, and conducting code reviews. A potential candidate will need to understand system and enterprise architecture concepts and will be expected to understand how all components fit together and affect one another. They will work with a global and diverse team of peers as well as liaise closely with Business Analyst, Production Support, and Infrastructure teams.
• Develop and Deliver assigned development projects within agreed schedule, quality and scope expectations
• Participate in all stages of the SDLC within an agile Scrum environment.
• Interact with senior management to define and drive architectural direction
• Enhance/Re-architect existing components to satisfy new performance and scalability requirements
• Provide level 3 (escalation) support for the application
• Ensure all components in the platform are fully compliant with Citi technology standards
• Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Experience with the following technologies:
• Java full stack technologies (Core, JDBC, Concurrency, Multi-Threading, Rest API, Collections, I/O, SpringBoot, Microservices)
• RDBMS, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle DB
• XML/XSD/XSLT and JSON
• Web services (SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, etc.)
• Modern source control, build and continuous integration solutions
• UNIX/Linux Shell scripting, Python
• Java concurrency (practical experience and good knowledge)
• Rabbit MQ or other message oriented middleware (Tibco EMS - JMS, IBM MQ, Solace, Kafka, FIX, RabbitMQ, Apache ActiveMQ)
• Autosys or other scheduling systems
• Oracle and other RDBMS with strong SQL
• Experience in Cloud concepts and technologies: container build and orchestration, infrastructure-as-code, horizontal scaling
• Experience using - JIRA, UDeploy, SonarQube, TeamCity, Artifactory, BitBucket, Groovy, Maven/Gradle, ELK.
• Experience in administrating clustered based environment (Weblogic, Tomcat, Apache, Tomcat)
- Angular or similar (React, Vue), Angular Material, RxJs
- Ability to create nice HTML/CSS layouts
- Deep Oracle knowledge
- Experience with ELK
- Experience with Spring Cloud modules and microservice architecture
✅Компанія працює у галузі виробництва відновлюваних джерел енергії, а саме вітроенергетики. Проект полягає у розробці платформи для віддаленого моніторингу за вітряними турбінами. Вже було поставлено понад 60 тисяч високопродуктивних вітряних турбін.
Спеціаліст займатиметься розробкою Java back-end server.
✅Передбачається один технічний етап інтерв'ю з кейс-питаннями з досвіду.
✅Необхідний: досвід з Java Core, JDBC, SQL, досвід написання веб-додатків
Буде плюсом: досвід з network-стеком та багатопоточністю
Даний проект - веб-аплікація для польських громадян для впорядкування та ведення електронної документації: підтвердження водійського посвідчення, перевірка наявності штрафів, а також система сповіщень стосовно погодніх умов, тощо.
- 5+ років комерційного досвіду з Java;
- досвід роботи із Java 8, Java EE;
- знання SOLID, TDD, GitFlow, Design Patterns, SQL;
- розмовна англійська на рівні Intermediate+;
We are looking for a talented Senior Java Software Engineer to take part in building a tactical solution within a planed way to an Enterprise Data Platform.
Team player, accountable, dedicated and passionate.
At least 4 years of experience coding in Java (must).
Experience of team/tech leading
Experience with system design and data structures.
Experience in designing and building multi-tenant and scalable microservice systems
Experience working in a containerized environment with Kubernetes (Advantage)
Experience in relational databases (Postgres )
Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure)
Experience with using queues and messaging systems - Kafka, RabbitMQ - (Advantage)
Experience in building deployment pipelines using Jenkins and Kubernetes - (Advantage)
Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
In cooperation with solution architect, lead developer design, develop and deploy Java services focusing on high availability, low latency, scalability and high throughput.
Collaborate closely with other engineers, product owners and designers, to identify and solve challenging problems.
Take full responsibility and ownership from conception, development, quality to post-deployment.
The client provides a reimbursement platform available for companies with mobile employees who are traveling places for their day-to-day job. They have solutions for Small and Medium Businesses, Mid-size companies and Enterprises to enable them to manage the reimbursement by streamlining and optimizing calculation process, control cost by using insight based on the rich user data aggregated through their Mobile app. Its platform and proprietary software simplify the reimbursement and management of vehicle, device, work and living costs through personalized calculations. They provide and customize the right reimbursement model for their clients as per their needs. Backed by rich user data for hundreds of clients, gathered and refined over decades, and updated in real time. Our client is the platform of choice for top Fortune 500 companies and organizations committed to workplace agility.
• Higher Technical Education: Bachelor Degree or higher;
• Good knowledge of algorithms/design patterns/OOP;
• Commercial Development experience no less than 1.5-2 years;
• Technical skills: Java (Hibernate/Spring/Soap/REST), Angular2, QL, Svn/Git;
• Good writing and reading English level;
• Responsibility, result orientation, teamwork, attentiveness, ability to learn quickly.
• Complex big project;
• Regular performance reviews;
• Social package ( insurance, vacation, sick leave)
• Flexible schedule;
• Healthcare industry;
About our client
Our client develops an innovative platform that digitizes the transfer of ownership of any movable asset throughout the world. In short, they reduce the time of operation for all participants in the title ecosystem.
- Examine business and functional requirements of state vehicle titling systems to recommend solutions
- Design, prototype, and develop software applications meeting code quality standards and metrics
- Translate use cases and user stories into detailed designs of our titling system
- Design and implement new features while continuously improving code quality
- 3+ years experience in designing, testing, and implementing Java services
- Hands-on experience with Spring and JPA
- Experience with JUnit Framework
- Familiarity with any relational databases
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Proficiency with Git
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Excellent communication, organization, and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to follow complex design and development standards
Nice to have
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Hibernate
- Dependency Management: Maven
- Languages: SQL
- Testing: Mockito, RestAssured
- Messaging: RabbitMQ or other MQ
- Databases: MySQL, Document (Mongo, etc.)
- Workflow: Camunda or other BPMN engine
- IDE: IntelliJ CE
- Collaboration Tools: Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Slack
Про компанію Skelia
Skelia is a global IT services company providing software development, quality assurance and outsorsing services. We help our customers in Europe and US with the best IT talent of Eastern Europe.
DEFYCA was born out of a mission to decrease friction and create liquidity in private credit markets. We are a digital asset securities firm, permissioned under the CSSF in Luxembourg.
Our goal is to provide access for investors to invest frictionlessly in the private credit markets, whilst providing debt funds with a fully-digital end-to-end infrastructure built on blockchain technology.
Our team believes in an accessible and frictionless trading venue, where all investors can trade and funds can raise capital using innovative tokenized securities.
The DEFYCA protocol is built using existing, proven, resilient, scalable, high-performance infrastructure, connected with digital and crypto financial markets.
You have experience with
- SpringBoot, Spring JPA
- Unit Testing (Junit, Mockito)
- Neo4j Graph or another Graph technology
- OpenAPI - Swagger, REST development in SpringBoot
- Big data knowledge, structuring, query optimization
- Profiling and optimization of source
- Security - JWT, must have a working knowledge of cryptography
- Test-Driven Development
- Containerization (Docker)
Would be nice if you also have experience with
- DLT Technologies (Understanding of blockchain technology and smart contracts)
- Payment Technologies (Settlement)
- Experience in Fireblocks, Cybavo or Circle API is a huge bonus
- Your English is above the intermediate level.
- You can contribute and communicate efficiently by yourself and as part of the team.
- You are proactive and can describe yourself as a self-starter
- You are excited about building new technology and are capable of experimenting to find the best solutions.
- If you have any fintech, funds or payment experience - this will be a big plus.
Or login with
Enter the email you used to register
If e-mail is registered in the system, an email will be sent to it.
The site provides its services to a job seeker for free!
The length of the online consultation will be no more than 10 minutes from your first reply.
Therefore, during the dialogue it is better to stay in touch and respond promptly to all counter questions. Due to the heavy workload, the response time to the completed form can reach one day.