Competera uses Big Data and Deep Learning to change the way retailers do pricing. We are known for both cutting-edge math ‘under the hood’ and for deep expertise in the pricing domain. We are now looking for a Project Manager to change the way we deliver our solution to customers.
What you will do:
— Run the clients’ projects during the implementation stage from scratch to the successful delivery. It entails all the operations starting with creating a project plan, budget, documentation, and scope to demonstrating the final solution
— Coordinate clients and the technical team (Data Scientists, Data Analyst, Data Engineer, BE Engineer, and Integration Manager)
— Ongoing communication with customers during their business hours (EMEA and Americas)
Starter-kit needed to join the board:
— 2+ years experience in a Project Manager role in IT
— Good command of project management frameworks (Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
— Experience in stakeholder management
— Tools: Jira, G Suite
— Advanced English proficiency, followed by excellent business communication skills
— Problem-solving mindset, adaptability, and decisiveness
— Experience in budget management
— Experience in complex software integration with multiple stakeholders, preferably in B2B software development
You’re gonna love it, and here’s why:
— Meaningful work in an agile team ever-open to the experiments
— Fair payout with regular performance-based reviews
— Remote-first ideology: freedom to operate from the home office even after the pandemic
— Working hours that adapt to your biorhythm and no time tracking systems on
— Want to learn? Competera loves that and is eager to cover 60% of your training/courses fee
— Paid vacation & sick leaves (20 business days each) + 15 days off
— Partial medical insurance coverage
Let’s price the world together!
We are looking for someone who
— Has at least 2 years of experience as an Agile IT Project Manager
— Has at least Upper-Intermediate English in speaking and writing
— Has hands-on experience with the Scrum framework
— Has excellent soft skills for working with external stakeholders
— Has experience with agile methodologies
— Has experience working with multiple project teams at once, as well as teams of 4+ people
— Has good project management experience: planning, scheduling, budgeting, problem-solving, change request management, risk management, and release management
— Has good team management skills
— Drive project from initiation to closure within scope, budget, and schedule
— Facilitate stand-ups, iteration planning sessions, and retrospectives
— People management activities, including conducting 1-on-1 with team members
— Track project health, anticipate and intercept cross-functional blockers
— Preparation of new bids (technical and commercial proposals for incoming projects)
— Delivery management. It comprises tracking team members’ growth, coordination of following company procedures, timely notification of higher management about the need for career growth of staff; avoiding and elimination of conflicts in the team; performance review, salary raise, etc. As a delivery manager, you have the power to make decisions
— Possibility of relocation to Poland or Portugal after 1 year of work
— Сoworking space — compensated partially. Unlimited coworking in Lviv, Vinnytsia, and Krakow, where P2H coworking spaces are located.
— Unlimited learning and development budget
— Sports club membership — compensated partially
— Regular review of income according to the progress of the individual plan
— We are not fans of overtime and encourage our teams to plan time for work and rest. But shit happens sometimes during non-working hours. Then we pay overtime x1.5-x2
— Free online English lessons
— Full accounting and legal support for private entrepreneurs
— Work on socially important projects in the E-Government niche
Online interview with a recruiter — 30-45 minutes
Interview with PM Leads — up to 1-1.5 hours
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills:
- 1-year work experience in the similar position;
- successful experience with managing IT projects;
- knowledge of project management methodologies (Agile);
- analytical thinking;
- attention to details;
- time management skills;
- experience in creating structured documentation and specifications;
- experience in creating diagrams, charts, business models;
- English level – Upper Intermediate and higher.
Will be a plus:
- experience in working with foreign customers;
- experience with project tracking software (Jira) and with task managers (Trello).
- career and professional growth;
- decent salary;
- interesting projects in a professional team;
- trainings, seminars, meetings and conferences at company expense;
- corporate English;
- pleasant and friendly working atmosphere.
- experience as PM +2 years;
- basic understanding of Pre-Sale process & role of PM there;
- building of project WBS & WBS Dictionary;
- building of project schedule;
- advanced JIRA & Confluence user;
- strong knowledge of Agile frameworks (Scrum & Kanban);
- support Project Ceremonies (Daily Standups, Demos, Retros and etc...);
- team velocity forecasting;
- effective work with Risks & Assumptions;
- perfect communication skills;
- perfect English;
- maintenance of Project artifacts in relevant state.
Optional (nice to have):
- Basic understanding of CI/CD purposes;
- Technical skills (as developer or QA);
- Scrum Master or PMP certificate;
- Basic knowledge of Business Analysis.
1. Participate in pre-sales;
2. Start Projects from the scratch after the Contract is signed:
- collect requirements (with the help of Business Analyst);
- document scope;
- build schedule (Roadmap or Ganntchat);
- support relevant project documentation (with the help of the Team);
- prepare PMP;
3. Monitor Project Execution:
- drive Project according to the selected Framework (mostly Scrum, Kanban);
- collect & analyze Project Metrics;
- remove impediments;
4. Maintain Change Management Process;
5. Servant leadership for the Development Team;
6. Establish & maintain Risk Management in the Project;
7. Ensure Quality of Software, establish Quality Management Process with QA engineer;
8. Manage Project Scope, Schedule, Quality.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule without overtime
- Cooperation through FOP of the 3rd group, assistance of an accountant
- Vacation 18 working days (24 calendar days), paid sick leave (no fixed number of days)
- Mentoring, internal team training and individual development plan
- Providing the necessary equipment for work or a bonus for depreciation of personal equipment
- Compensation for specialized courses, conferences, meetups
- Bonus system, where each employee independently determines the bonus category (education/sports/health) to be used per quarter
- Referral system
- Corporate Travel Manager
CL is looking to hire a full-time project manager to work in the Lviv office.
The candidate will manage multiple translation and overdub projects working with different languages. The candidate will also need to verify and check the formatting and the layout of the translation files.
CL ((hidden) ) is a Christian translation service provider working in the sphere of translation/overdub services.
The requirements are as follows:
1- Fluent English in both written and verbal form is a must.
2- Solid knowledge of Ms Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro is a must.
3- Good knowledge of InDesign and PhotoShop is highly welcomed.
4- Excellent people-management skills, ability to work with people from different background and motivating them to deliver the projects on time.
5- Exceptional organizational skills is a must. The candidate must be able to manage, monitor and follow different projects, multiple deadlines and many files.
6- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving ability is crucial. The candidate should be able to interact with the linguists and find solutions to resolve different issues.
7- A good multi-tasking ability is a must.
If you fit in the above-mentioned description, please feel free to apply.
We provide a friendly atmosphere in a nice office with all the modern conveniences.
The salary is will be determined after the interview.
The trial period last for two months.
DesigningIT is a US based full-service digital agency that focuses on performance marketing on a global scale. We help companies plan, build and grow their digital presence. Our core disciplines include digital marketing strategies. UX/UI solutions, modern front end code, CMS integration, and online marketing in the form of SEO and PPC.
We are looking for a Marketing speciallist with the main goal to bring new, qualified Leads for our web agency.
-2+ years of experience working in lead-generation or business development in Web/App industry
-Proven work experience as a Marketing strategist or Marketing manager
-Experience with B2B segments
-Upper-Intermediate English Level or higher
-Flexibility and adaptability
-Target Audience and ICP creation.
-Positioning, offer creation, messaging creation.
-Creation of lead-generation marketing campaigns
-Meet weekly lead generation quotas and goals
-Design, build and maintain our social media presence
What do we offer?
-Flexible working hours Monday-Friday
-Annual paid vacation and covered sick leaves
-Paid English Tutoring
-Every 6 month salary raise consideration
-After 1 year of cooperation partial equipment sponsorship
-The opportunity for professional growth and clear employee roadmap
-Friendly atmosphere and loyal management
-Cockies in the office :)
Шукаємо професіонала, який захоплюється тим, що робить:)
1. Розробка та імплементація повноцінної маркетингової стратегії
2. Формування бюджету на просування
3. Аналіз компаній та їх конкурентів
4. Формування профілю клієнта
5. Аналіз профілю клієнта, підбір та пропозиція релевантних послуг
6. Аналітика ефективності цифрового маркетингу
7. Проведення PPC аудиту
8. Аудит рекламних кампаній і стратегій
9. Аналіз поведінки клієнтів та прогнозування їх моделей
10. Робота з репутаційними показниками
Знання та досвід:
1. Досвід в ІТ або діджитал маркетингу
2. Досвід роботи на ринках ЄС, США
3. Знання проведення принципу аудиту та написання стратегії
4. Уміння формувати профіль клієнта та аналізувати конкурентів
5. Рівень англійської - upper-intermediate
Від нас ти отримаєш:
- Цікаві, різнопланові задачі
- Наставництво та підтримку
- Професійний розвиток
- Дружній та веселий колектив)
- Своєчасну виплату заробітної плати
- Офіс на набережній р.Дніпро
- 14 днів відпустки та 10 лікарняних
Or login with
Enter the email you used to register
If e-mail is registered in the system, an email will be sent to it.
The site provides its services to a job seeker for free!
The length of the online consultation will be no more than 10 minutes from your first reply.
Therefore, during the dialogue it is better to stay in touch and respond promptly to all counter questions. Due to the heavy workload, the response time to the completed form can reach one day.