— Customer Bank;
— Long term period.
— 2+ years of experience in front-end development;
— Experience with React, Redux, Scss, Typescript, Jest, Enzyme.
— Fluent English (at least B2 level).
WHAT WE OFFER:
— Unlimited work from home
— Flexible schedule
— Minimal bureaucracy
— Ability to influence company’s processes and project tech stack
— PE support and tax coverage
— Free English classes
— Memorable corporate parties and theme events
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will advocate state-of-the-art software development practices and develop software products with a broad toolkit of technologies and methods. You will tackle the whole software development cycle of designing, building, testing, and deploying applications. Are you a lifelong learner who likes to think outside the box? Then join us!
About our client
TUI UK is a subsidiary of TUI group, one of the world’s leading leisure travel groups, with over 220 trusted brands in 180 countries and more than 30 million customers. At TUI, they create unforgettable moments for customers across the world and make their dreams come true. With a great history of success, they recognize the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
About the project
You will join Web global team at TUI responsible for the Web technologies across all holiday products and all TUI regions which owns several web applications that serve millions of users per year, generating billions in revenue for TUI. You will work with the multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps, and Agile Delivery who are located, and also providing technical services, across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium, and The Netherlands. The project is a web platform and the client's strategy is to embrace new technologies to prepare for the future and deliver for the now.
-Create and maintain state of the art web applications
-Follow and improve code quality standards
-Perform technical assessment of mockups/wireframes and architectural designs/specifications to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time
-Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
-Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies
-Be proactive in communication with team members and clients
-Use industry best practices of development processes & tools, adopt, and improve them
-Mentorship of junior colleagues
-Problem solving, Solution Presentation, Meeting and Visual Facilitation
-Hands-on experience with React and Node.js
-Expertise in cloud design, infrastructure as code, tools and services on AWS
-Experience with UX/UI design practices and software architecture design
-Experience with CI/CD setup, HTTP, REST API
-Knowledge of design patterns, OOP, Development principles
-Familiarity with the delivery flow: branching strategy, repo management, code style guides and enforcing, testing approaches, CI/CD, release plan
-Experience with Web Components and other modern WEB APIs will be a big plus
-Understanding of Agile and Lean principles
-Strong problem-solving skills coupled with good communication skills
-Advanced level of English
-Написання коду для нової функціональності існуючих програм:
- Адмін панелі;
- Система оцінки якості рекомендацій (UI);
- Тестування, виправляння та оптимізація компонентів програми для досягнення максимальної швидкості, безпеки та масштабованості
- Тісно співпраця з власником продукту, командою scrum, дизайнером UI/UX
Для нас важливо:
- 3+ роки досвіду роботи з React, TypeScript, Redux
- Знання та досвід роботи з RESTful API
- Знання шаблонів проектування (OOP, MVVM)
- Розуміння інструментів SDLC, включаючи GitHub, JIRA
- досвід роботи з картами Google
- досвід роботи з Bootstrap
- досвід роботи з Next JS
- ЗП: від 4000$
- Графік роботи: fulltime (remote)
- Компенсація конференцій, профільних курсів, тренінгів
- Корпоративна англійська
- Відпустка та лікарняні – оплачувані
- Оформлення: контракт ФОП 3 групи
At SoftwareRocket we are committed to what really matters - the exceptional service and high quality of our products, providing our employees with everything they need to achieve great results, avoiding the waste of their personal time on intrusive communication and annoying corporate culture.
If all of this resonates with you, we can't wait to see you become a part of our team!
Hands-on experience with frontend development (4+ years)
Proven experience with Angular, TypeScript. React - nice to have
Experience with microservice architecture
Experience working with REST APIs
Excellent analytical and time management skills
Experience with server-side programming (C#, Java, NodeJS) — advantage
English at the Upper-Intermediate level at least
Write clean code to develop functional web applications
Troubleshoot and debug applications
Perform UI tests and optimize performance
Manage cutting-edge technologies
Gather and address technical and design requirements
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
What We Offer
- completely remote work;
- a responsible team of senior level specialists driven by the delivering of quality results;
- many projects, which allows you to switch in between in the future to improve your skills;
- paid vacation - 20 working days;
- 10 days of sick leave (with a medical certificate).
Kingex welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Middle full-stack Vue + Node.js Developer.
-Good understanding of server-side programming
-Good HTML, CSS, JS
-Experience with REST API developmen
-Experience with: PostgreSQL, AWS, Azure, Docker
-Understanding of microservice architecture
-Understanding of the basic programming patterns
Will be an advantage:
-Experience in FinTech projects
Kingex is a product company in FinTech area that owns a chain of own FinTech products. We experiencing a fast growth right now, that’s why expanding out team and looking for you.
1648Factory is looking for a React Developer!
Online marketing platform helps to easily create ad campaigns of different types and distribute them through various channels—integration with many ad servers.
One adapter to all channels, white label solution.
3 years of experience with React
Experience with single-page applications built
Applying the latest front-end technologies with a focus on React development, advanced CSS implementation, and HTML5
Ability to transform design mockups and wireframes into functional components
A proactive, goal-oriented, reliable, and self-structured way of working
Development of a single-page application
ABOUT THE PROJECT
A project from the financial domain and its essence is micro-crediting for users.
At the moment, the MVP of the project is already in production, and according to the plan, there is an expansion and improvement of the current functionality. The team includes PM, BA, QA, UX/UI, 3 Full Stack developers and DevOps (part time).
The project uses technologies: ReactJS, Next, NodeJS.
At the moment we have a monolithic architecture in MVP, but we plan to switch to a micro service architecture.
- 6+ years experience in Software Development;
- 4+ years of working experience with ReactJS, NodeJS, and NodeJS frameworks such as NestJS, Express, Koa, Fastify, and Serverless;
- At least 2 years of experience as a tech or team lead;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience with GraphQL;
- Experience with REST;
- Experience with WebSockets;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL DBs;
- Experience with AWS serverless environment and serverless development;
- Experience with queue approach (RabbitMQ, AWS SQS, GCP pub/sub);
- Commercial experience with building a microservice architecture;
- Understanding and experience with event-driven architecture;
- CI/CD processes implementation;
- Experience with K8n;
- Commercial experience with AWS and GCP cloud platforms;
- Deep knowledge of SOLID, OOP, Software Design Patterns, and client/server architecture;
- Experience unit testing or functional testing, instrumentation, and test harnesses;
- TDD mindset;
- Experience in performance analysis, security, and code optimization;
- Commercial experience with Jest;
- Commercial experience in architecture design;
- Good knowledge of algorithms;
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence);
- Strong analytical skills for a critical assessment of information from numerous sources;
- Hands-on experience working in an Agile environment, with Scrum framework adopted;
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Upper intermediate level of English.
- Implementing product architecture design;
- Work closely with the team, make code review, analyze client requirements, and provide tech decisions;
- Conduct DevOps tasks;
- Document technical decisions and approaches;
- Grow your skills and share your knowledge with other developers;
- Participate in presale calls;
- Participating in the discovery phase implementation;
- Take part in the estimation process;
- Split tasks between team members, and management responsibilities in the tech team;
- Mentoring and conducting performance review meetings with team members;
- Work closely with the CTO on the development process, and quality improvements.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Interesting and challenging tasks;
- Opportunity for growth and professional development;
- Competitive salary;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Support in self-education and initiatives aimed at professional development (annual training budget);
- Fully paid English classes (twice per week);
- Flexible working hours;
- 18 working days of vacation, paid sick leaves
PickyStory helps e-commerce merchants manage and optimize sales using out-of-the-box strategies such as cross-selling, upselling, and product bundles.
Our product is live and growing fast. We're actively developing the core platform, adding new features, and updating our cloud infrastructure. If you join us, expect to make software design decisions, craft new components from scratch, and refactor existing code to perfection.We're a fully remote global team. We speak English, Russian, Ukrainian, and Hebrew. The engineering team is centered in Europe.
An e-commerce startup with a successful SaaS product is looking for full-stack developers with solid knowledge of Nest.js / Node.js. Frontend skills with Vue.js are desirable. This is a full-time position aimed at experienced software engineers who're interested in joining a vibrant startup in the long term. The offer includes employee stock options (ESOP).
To ensure sufficient time overlap with the engineering team, please only apply if you reside in the EU, Ukraine (GMT to GMT+3).
In this role, you'll participate in the development of our core product:
Develop new capabilities of our engine dealing with product recommendations, pricing, and discounts
Craft visual components embeddable in multiple e-commerce platforms
Design and develop new features aimed at revenue optimization
Participate in the design of our new cloud architecture on EKS (Kubernetes on AWS)
Build advanced integrations with Shopify API
Optimize the performance of our API and servers
Help revise our devops pipeline for continuous delivery
Deal with real-world endpoint security challenges
5 years or more of software engineering experience
1 year or more building web applications with Nest.js
1 year or more building frontend using React/Vue/Angular
1 year or more employed fully remotely by international companies
Bonus points - if you have experience with:
Developing apps for Shopify, familiar with the platform concepts and API
Deploying microservices with Kubernetes on Amazon EKS or Google GKE
Django web framework and Python
Digital nomads are welcome!
Our frontend stack contains Vue.js 3, Element Plus, Webpack 5, Cypress, Storybook, and Jest.
Our backend is built with Django and AWS cloud functions, using MySQL and PostgreSQL. New microservices are written using Nest.js and Prisma ORM.
Our servers run on Heroku, but we're transitioning to Kubernetes on Amazon EKS.
Our lightweight agile process and technical knowledge are managed in Notion.
We use GitHub, Sentry.io, SemaphoreCI, GitLab.
WHAT YOU GET
Experience working in a global, fully-remote startup in its most exciting early stages. Contribute to a fast-growing product with millions of users.Gain critical knowledge about the Shopify eco-system and the e-commerce world in general. Practice continuous delivery to a live production environment. Participate in our ESOP plan
Our technology solution helps geologists and geophysicists to research, visualize and interpret large volumes of geological data.
The innovative ML technology predicts lithology from wireline responses according to a trained algorithm that runs hundreds of interpretations via advanced cloud computing, in minutes rather than days. It allows you to rapidly test different interpretations, while also integrating interpretation data into your workflows, providing automated updates and changes.
Work supposes close cooperation with Customer team located in Houston and following Agile principles.
Our team is senior, supportive and friendly.
Work primarily with Angular
Implement new features per the spec
Identification and resolution of software bugs
Mandatory Skills Description:
2+ years of experience
Strong programming skills with Angular
Experience with Jenkins
Experience with GitLab
Experience with Gradle
- Take part in developing our infrastructure and architecture
- Take a major part in the creation of our React application that relaces our old AngularJS application.
- Work closely with Product, Team Lead, QA, and other teammates.
- Design, Develop and integrate quality code for our Core Product team
- 6+ years in software development
- 6+ years in UI development with advanced frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue
- 4+ years experience with React and TypeScript.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Good spoken and written English level (Upper-Intermediate or higher)
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with Cypress (or other testing frameworks)
- Experience with RxJS
• The сompetitive salary depending on your experience;
• Study and practice English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
• Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance);
• Possibility to work remotely;
The project offers a fully automated Remote Care platform designed to directly connect patients with medical sources of care from the comfort of their own homes, for improved quality of life. The platform makes it possible to safely monitor, detect, analyze and predict adverse events or other changes in patient conditions – enabling care teams to communicate and intervene in real time and to successfully manage even the most complex medical treatment protocols.
A full-stack remote patient monitoring solution is both device-agnostic and disease-agnostic and seamlessly equips care teams with the tools required to remotely manage even their most complex and chronically ill patients.
Or login with
Enter the email you used to register
If e-mail is registered in the system, an email will be sent to it.
The site provides its services to a job seeker for free!
The length of the online consultation will be no more than 10 minutes from your first reply.
Therefore, during the dialogue it is better to stay in touch and respond promptly to all counter questions. Due to the heavy workload, the response time to the completed form can reach one day.