Leading SaaS International company is looking for a strong Voip engineer to join our amazing team in Lviv for a full-time (in the office) position.
Office is in the heart of the city center.
Voicenter is a cloud-based VoIP, PBX and Call center service provider who have been leading the world of open source real time communication for more than 15 years.
We deliver cutting edge services from seven data-centers around the world (USA, Europe, Asia, and Israel) using our public communication cloud and our on-premise telco operator solutions.
You’ll be working closely with our R&D department in Israel in order to facilitate our advanced telephony system and integrate it to our production platforms, participating and supporting the development and deployments, being a core member of several innovative open-source projects leading the industry of Voip and WebRTC.
Knowledge in SIP protocol.
Knowledge in OpenSips or Kamailio.
Knowledge in Freeswitch or Asterisk.
Good knowledge of Node.js.
Good knowledge of mysql.
Help us elevate our telephony to a higher level.
Currently we plan to launch our new management platform to our customers and we wish to combine our telephony inside the new platform.
As a plus:
— Technical education.
— Experience working in a microservices oriented project.
— Linux-based experience.
— Good TypeScript knowledge.
— C programming experience – Advantage.
— WebRTC experience – Advantage.
— Experience with Dockers – Advantage.
— Websockets experience – Advantage.
— Experience and familiarity with SQL and NoSQL
— Experience writing XML scripts.
— Experience writing networking technologies.
— Work in an international company and possibility for personal development in different directions;
— We provide free Udemy courses;
— Competitive salary according to the qualifications paid in USD;
— Option for salary raise after working for 6-12 months;
— We provide mentoring during starting period for unfamiliar technologies;
— Comfortable working environment in the heart of the city;
— Free fruits and sweets, tasty coffee and tea;
— Branded products from Voicenter;
— Ability to work from home 1/2 times a week;
— 10 paid vacation days + state holidays;
— More paid vacation days for each year you worked;
— Potential participation in world wide telephony conventions for outstanding workers;
— We have an accountant to do your taxes (company pays taxes for you).
Please note the position is a full time position in our Lviv office.
JOIDY is looking for a Backend Developer to join our team!
— 4+ years of experience in Python/Django and Golang
— Experience with AWS (such as Elastic Beanstalk, S3, and RDS etc)
— English - Upper-Intermediate and higher
— Strong problem-solving skills
— Excellent communication and teamwork skills
— Design, develop, and maintain Django and Golang applications
— Work with AWS to deploy and scale applications
— Work on ongoing projects with constant support and additional features implementations
— Track and analyze software performance metrics and make necessary changes to improve performance
WHAT WE OFFER:
— Unlimited work from home
— Flexible schedule
— Minimal bureaucracy
— Ability to influence company’s processes and project tech stack
— PE support and tax coverage
— Free English classes
— Memorable corporate parties and theme events
Fulcrum is looking for a BackEnd Developer to join our project on a project basis!
About Fulcrum: We’re a team of tech-savvy, creative & passionate IT professionals. We’ve created a vibrant and performance-driven culture for ourselves where everyone is free to think & act outside the box. There are literally no limits to what you can do here, as long as we WOW our clients and OVER deliver what we promise.
This project aims to revolutionize and streamline the various aspects of the entertainment industry, from talent recruitment and scheduling to contract management and payment processing. It places a strong emphasis on a people-centric approach, envisioning a future where traditional workflows become obsolete, making work more efficient and enjoyable for all involved in content creation.
Current team: FrontEnd, BackEnd, AI/ML BackEnd, PM, Designers, QA
— Experience with Node.js 2,5+ years (main NestJS)
— Experience with PostgreSQL 2+ years;
— Experience with AWS (EC2) 1+ year;
— Experience with Docker;
— Experience with CI/CD pipelines;
— Intermediate level of English.
Nice to have skills:
— Experience with ReactJS;
— Upper-intermediate level of English.
— Develop Web App from scratch
What we offer:
— Flexible schedule & opportunity to work remotely;
— Opportunity to work full remotely;
— Opportunity to boost your professional & personal growth;
— Regular team gathering activities;
— Friendly & open team who have fun creating cool projects together;
How we operate:
— We promise dramatic professional growth & interesting work;
— Bring ideas that will change how Fulcrum operates, and you will receive our gratitude and rewards;
— Your opinion matters. Fulcrum is not a typical ’bureaucratic company, and our employees are our core value;
— Your compensation grows with your responsibility zone;
— If something doesn’t go smoothly or can be simplified, just let us know — you are welcome to do so;
— You have a say in everything we do, starting from the roadmap, creating requirements, sprint planning, etc.;
— If you feel that everything above is about you, get in touch. We’re always glad to welcome stubborn, enthusiastic, and result-oriented buddies to our team.
Are you interested in working with us?
LET’S MOVE THE WORLD TOGETHER!
Our business-partner is a market-leading, fast-growing, profitable, software-as-a-service (SaaS) business in the property market, and they are looking to grow significantly over the next two to three years.
They build estate agency websites and develop software to help Estate Agents to perform better online.
They are a lovely team of people with a fantastic company culture - ambitious, hard-working, and collaborative yet respectful of work-life balance.
The company`s services are used by more than 500 UK Estate and Lettings Agents, from small independent offices to national corporate chains.
- Developing new features and expanding existing functionality;
- Fixing back-end bugs;
- Adding test coverage to legacy applications;
- Devising technical strategy and best practices with senior staff in the development team;
- Improving continuous integration/delivery pipelines;
- Contributing to team-building during stand-ups and retros;
- Furthering knowledge and understanding of relevant technologies
- Improving legacy code using tools like Rubocop.
⚙️ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- At least 4 years of professional experience developing software;
- Proficiency with Ruby / Ruby on Rails;
- Experience with test-driven/behavior-driven development, particularly RSpec;
- Proficiency with both document and relational database systems (particularly MySQL, PostgreSQL);
- Proven ability to write readable code and efficient, scalable software.
📑 NICE TO HAVE:
Experience with static code analysis tools such as Rubocop, and Brakeman would be a plus.
🗣 ENGLISH LEVEL:
The candidate should be able to clearly communicate and deliver his ideas.
🤝 SOFT SKILLS:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Ability to proactively find solutions to a problem;
- Ability to analyze and make decisions independently;
- Proactive and initiative-driven mindset;
- Creativity and innovative thinking in finding solutions;
- Attention to detail.
👨💻 WORK SCHEDULE AND TIMEZONE:
Flexible 8hr/day Mon – Fri EEST Time Zone. Minimum 4 hours overlap with the UK time.
🎁 WE OFFER:
- Work from anywhere (fully remote or in our office);
- Competitive salary based on the results of the interview;
- Paid vacation, national holidays, and sick leaves;
- Professional education reimbursement;
- Legal, accounting, and taxes support.
Job Description: Middle/Senior Backend Developer (MedTech Project)
We seek a Senior Backend Developer to focus on the MedTech (US-based customer) project to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing robust and scalable backend solutions using Kotlin, with a strong emphasis on non-SQL DB (DynamoDB).
3+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer, specializing in backend development.
Strong proficiency in Java or Kotlin.
Deep understanding and experience with non-SQL databases are essential.
Experience working with Angular is required.
Knowledge of queues is a plus (Redis).
Experience with Agile methodologies and Test-Driven Development is a plus.
Knowledge of AWS is a must-have. GCP, Kubernetes, and Docker are advantageous.
Excellent communication skills in English (B2/C1 level) to effectively collaborate with the team.
Develop and maintain backend solutions using Java and Kotlin.
Collaborate with the frontend team to integrate backend services with Angular FE.
Design and optimize databases, and use queues for efficient and secure data storage and retrieval.
Write unit tests and integration tests to ensure code quality and reliability.
Apply Agile methodologies for efficient project delivery.
Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends in the MedTech and HealthCare industries.
This is a remote position, and we welcome candidates from Ukraine.
We would love to hear from you if you have the required skills and experience. Please submit your CV to be considered for an interview.
The hiring process is quick, and we aim to start the project.
JiBe — is a cloud-based maritime ERP system that provides a complete solution for ship management.
JiBe is widely recognized as the most technologically advanced maritime ERP system that helps to orchestrate the every day cargo ship life. Currently the platform is successfully working within ships all over the seas.
* Act as a team manager for 5-6 team members addressing their personal and professional needs as well as participate and lead architecture and design efforts related to the solution alongside your tech leads.
* Recruit and build a self-organizing agile team as well as always implement career development and personal growth plans and enhance the team members’ technical proficiency level.
* Manage and drive execution as well as manage the development lifecycle and the day-to-day activities of the team. Assume full ownership over the team’s production environment and operational requirements.
* Drive improvements to the team development methodologies, tools and processes.
* Invest 50% of your time in managing and growing the team and the other 50% in hands-on coding and performing code reviews as part of the team’s daily activities.
* Collaborate with other engineering managers, product, support and other colleagues to evolve, maintain and operate your product.
* Verify and maintain a high level of development and delivery standards for your team as defined by the organization’s policies.
* A minimum of 6 years software development experience.
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience working on a large scale and high-performance distributed systems based on cloud computing infrastructure.
* A minimum of 3 years development and design experience with Node.js, Java or C#.
* Managed teams for at least 3 years with a minimum of 5 team members.
* Practical experience with microservices architecture and event-based systems.
* Practical experience with development quality methodologies and testing.
* Familiarity with OOP, design patterns and SOLID principles.
* Excellent interpersonal, planning, time management and organizational skills.
* Substantial experience and ability for prioritizing, planning, driving and managing execution plans.
* Proactive, independent, self-driven and works well with minimal supervision as part of a diverse team.
* Proficiency in verbal and written English communication.
* Willingness to gradually become full stack while still maintaining a focus on backend development.
A person cannot be an expert on everything, but if you have experience with one or more of the following, it can be an advantage for you and your team:
* A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with NoSQL databases.
* Hands-on experience with AWS and its services.
* Comfortable working with Windows and Linux as production environments.
* Experience with agile methodologies.
* Practical experience with one or more of the following: performance analysis and optimizations, relational databases, application security, data streaming and additional cloud platforms.
* Experience collaborating with international technical managers and colleagues.
Or login with
Enter the email you used to register
If e-mail is registered in the system, an email will be sent to it.
The site provides its services to a job seeker for free!
The length of the online consultation will be no more than 10 minutes from your first reply.
Therefore, during the dialogue it is better to stay in touch and respond promptly to all counter questions. Due to the heavy workload, the response time to the completed form can reach one day.