- You have prior experience as a Graphics & Motion Designer, as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects.
- You possess strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, or similar tools.
- You have a keen eye for design and aesthetics.
- You are organized and can prioritize effectively.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas.
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- You have great English skills
- Taking design briefs to understand requirements
- Conceptualizing and developing design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Designing and producing collateral in accordance with brand guidelines for the company as well as for various clients
- Presenting ideas, concepts, and design solutions to various stakeholders and incorporating their feedback into the final design
- Creating and delivering motion graphics for various media
- Working with art and creative teams to select audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design
- Editing footage and adding effects/elements to enhance graphics
What we offer
- a competitive salary
- a positive and creative work environment
- a wide range of projects with opportunities for professional growth
- the opportunity to work entirely remotely
- an ambitious team and a collegial working environment
- management that values their employees
Why work with us
If you’re looking for an exciting and challenging career, working at Axisbits is a great option. We, as a tech company, are always at the forefront of new developments and innovations, so you’ll have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects that will make a real difference in the world. And since technology constantly evolves, you’ll never stop learning new things.
Plus, we are very forward-thinking when it comes to employee benefits, so you can expect a good salary, flexibility, and plenty of opportunities for professional growth. If you want to be part of something special and help shape the future of technology, working at Axisbits is definitely the way to go.
- Help guide our overall strategy through design, prototyping, and market research.
- Create pixelated designs of the gamified Web3 projects (think Clubhouses, Cities, NPCs, characters, and many more!)
- Partner closely with growth, tech, and product teams to communicate brand value and awareness through design.
- Present your exceptional and thought-provoking design to core contributors & community.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- 3+ years experience as game / pixel artist
- Exceptional attention to details
- Excellent communication & design skills
- Deep understanding of design principles
- Proven record of leading creative game design
- Flexible and focused on results
- Competitive USD salary (crypto-friendly)
- Opportunity to become an equity partner (token or NFT allocation)
- Fully remote + flexible contribution schedule.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- 4+ weeks of PTO.
- Performance bonuses.
- Twice a year team retreats all across the globe!
Video Editor Responsibilities
-Meeting with the director to determine production vision.
-Reviewing raw material to determine the shot list.
-Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
-Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
-Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
-Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
-Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
-Consulting with the director and production team throughout the project.
-Creating the final cut for broadcasting.
-Bachelor’s degree in film studies, cinematography, or related field.
-Previous work experience as a video editor.
-Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, and Premier.
-Creative and artistic skills.
-Familiarity with 3D composition and special effects.
-Portfolio of completed film productions.
-Ability to work to a tight schedule.
-Ability to translate ideas into complete projects.
Наразі ми знаходимось у пошуках 3D-художника / дженераліста.
Потрібно створювати візуальний контент для гіперказуальних ігор. 3D-художник відповідальний за всю візуальну складову проектів.
- Повний робочий день
- Тільки в офісі в Києві
Від кандидатів на цю позицію ми очікуємо:
- low-poly modelling
- texturing (diffuse only)
- rigging, skinning
- досвід роботи з Unity
- любов до ігор!
- розуміння ринку гіперказуальних ігор
- вміння працювати з 2D графікою
Чому варто доєднатися до нашої команди?
Ми в 24Play створюмо всі необхідні умови для професійного росту і комфорту співробітників. У нас є власна CRM-система, програма менторства для джуніор спеціалістів, корпоративні бонуси і багато іншого.
Власна CRM-система: Система, в якій можна відслідковувати свою еффективність та свій ріст.
Класна команда: Відносини в колективі побудовані на взаємоповазі та довірі один до одного.
Професійний розвиток: Программа менторства для розробників та художників.
Щотижневі заходи: Настільні ігри, барбекю на террасі, виїздні корпоративи.
Комфортне робоче місце: Сучасний офіс в центрі Києва з великою террасою, зоною відпочинку та спортивною зоною.
Повністю облаштована кухня: Безкоштовні сніданки, кава, снеки, а також вся необхідна побутова техніка.
3D Cinematic Supervisor/Producer Responsibilities
-Manage overall 3D video productions
-Collaborating with Animators and other artists and attending meetings to discuss ongoing projects.
-Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas.
-Creating storyboards to visualize scenes and create a realistic environment for movies, games, and other visual effects.
-Receiving feedback from directors, animators, designers, and clients, and editing your creations based on the comments received.
-Reviewing 3D arts and recommending improvements.
-Creating 3D sculpts and assets to meet artistic standards.
-Troubleshooting any problems that arise during work on a project.
-Meeting with internal 3D production team, and client servicing team to discuss and review projects and deadlines.
-Certificate, associate's degree, or bachelor's degree in CGI, or a related field.
-A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
-Strong working knowledge of industry-standard software, including Unreal Engine, Maya, 3ds Max, V-Ray, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suites, Substance Painter, Substance Designer etc
-Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
-An eye for story telling, composition, animations, visual effects, texture, color, and lighting.
-Good communication and teamwork skills.
-Excellent time management skills.
-Willingness to remain up-to-date on the latest creative software and hardware.
Founded in 2012, N-iX Game & VR Studio is one of the biggest game development and art production vendors in Ukraine, working with leading publishers and media enterprises around the globe. The team of 240+ professionals focuses on full-cycle game development, VR solutions, and content creation for all the most popular platforms. The studio has successfully collaborated with over 40 clients, including Paradox Interactive, Tempo Storm, Supermassive Games, and VRChat.
At N-iX Game & VR Studio, we strive to deliver AAA quality of our work and looking for exceptional talent to join us. If you are excited about the opportunity to collaborate and grow among passionate experts — we invite you to our team!
We are looking for a Senior 3D Animator skilled at creating realistic and stylized animations for games and VR experiences utilizing both keyframe animation and motion capture data. The project pool is vast: mobile games, VR games and experiences, AAA projects and cinematics.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience as an animator in game development
- Strong knowledge of Autodesk Maya
- Decent knowledge of Autodesk MotionBuilder
- Technical skills in rigging
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation and character anatomy
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Able to take direction and implement feedback
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- High work ethic and self-motivation
- Passion for Games
- Excellent communication skills
- Creating rig/skin and animations
- Integrating and optimization content in-game engine
- Developing new pipelines for optimization working process
- Taking a part in projects estimation
- Mentorion junior and mid-level animators and providing feedback on best practices
- Working directly with the team to ensure that the product is of the highest quality
- Artistic skills in storyboarding
- Basic knowledge of programming/scripting in any language (Mel, Python)
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 or similar game engine
- Experience in the motion capture process
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
- Corporate events and team buildings
Or login with
Enter the email you used to register
If e-mail is registered in the system, an email will be sent to it.
The site provides its services to a job seeker for free!
The length of the online consultation will be no more than 10 minutes from your first reply.
Therefore, during the dialogue it is better to stay in touch and respond promptly to all counter questions. Due to the heavy workload, the response time to the completed form can reach one day.