YOCTO (yocto.agency) is looking to hire an experienced Klaviyo Email Marketer to work with our email marketing agency. This is a 100% remote role. We are looking for talented, proactive, hard-working email marketers with strong English communication skills!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop the strategy and manage your own Klaviyo accounts with the help of a Senior Strategist
- Work with a top-level designer and copywriter to develop powerful campaign content that you'll build and schedule on klaviyo
- Design, troubleshoot, and continuously improve Flow performance using Email CRO
- Produce reports, analyze and interpret performance data
- Keep learning every single week. This is part of your role, and we will keep challenging you until you become a top 1% marketer.
In the future, you will have the opportunity to manage your own team & client projects directly. We will do all we can to support you and help you grow, including giving you access to the best training material in the world. From your side, we expect the following:
- Digital marketing agency experience is REQUIRED (2+ years is preferred). We love freelancers, but we want to make sure you've worked in a team before.
- Proven experience working within Klaviyo. You must already know how to build campaigns, flows, scheduling, reporting, setting up A/B tests, and so on. If you can demonstrate the results of your work, that's even better.
- Strong English writing and verbal communication skills (required). Our team is mostly Ukrainian, but we communicate in English.
- Knowledge of Google Suite, including Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides (required). Being tech-savvy, in general, is a must.
Think you might be the right fit? We'd love to hear from you.
If interested, please apply ASAP, as we're looking to fill this position in the next 2 weeks at the latest.
FOR FASCINATING E-COMMERCE BRANDS
The position is taken from open sources.
LCWork posts the position on its website for informational purposes only and is not responsible for its relevance. Responses to the position are accepted only through the employer’s direct contact information indicated in the job description. You should address all the clarifications and requests to the employer.
A source: djinni.co