People whose profession is related to intellectual work have to encounter a large amount of information from various sources regularly, and excessive enthusiasm for modern gadgets leads to a decrease in brain activity.
As a result, there are situations when a particular word flies out of our memory; we forget whether we turned off the gas stove before going to work, and so on. How do you cope with such a problem? How to improve memory and make the brain work more actively?
The Login Casino Work job search site analyzed the recommendations of psychologists and compiled the top ten tips that will help you remember information better. This article will tell you how to develop memory, what exercises you need to perform for this, and how school activities affect memory training. Ready? Get out your album and pencils and get ready to draw! If you think it was a joke, then no. Canadian scientists conducted a study and found that drawing is an excellent way to remember the necessary information. The study results were published in the journal Current Directions in Psychological Science. This was a bonus tip; now, let's move on to the main ones and tell you which exercises develop the brain Best.
1. Turn on your imagination. To improve your memory, try associating your imagination with pictures, such as an email password.
2. Travel. Exploring new countries, cities, and places is not only fun but also rewarding. First, changing the interior is beneficial and allows you to switch and relax. Secondly, traveling is a good simulator for improving memory in children and adults, especially if you pay attention to various details and walk unfamiliar streets without a navigator. Even a simple walk through the part of the city where you don't visit often will benefit you.
3. Complete school tasks with your children. Studying poetry, retelling book plots, and compiling film reviews have a remarkable impact on improving memory and attention.
Read also: Working for Google.
4.Meet your friends in the real world. People began to communicate too much on social networks and pay too little attention to live communication. Meanwhile, live communication is one of the most effective ways to improve memory for adults because speech is used in touch. Verbal communication positively affects brain function – this is known from school anatomy lessons.
5. Step out of your comfort zone. The most effective way to activate the brain is to make them look for a way out of a new situation. Take part in various quests and mind games, or start learning a previously unfamiliar language. In addition to knowing foreign languages is helpful for memory training, it can be useful when building a career. After all, when it happens to job search, we can see that one of the requirements for the applicant is knowledge of foreign languages. By the way, learning foreign languages is an excellent prevention of Alzheimer's disease. You may be young and full of energy, but remember this for the future.
6. Watch. Do you remember the children's game – count how many cars of a specific color you will meet while walking along the road? A great way to improve memory with traditional methods is simple and effective. Try this game with children; they may also like to name the brand of each car and its characteristic signs. You can watch anything when you work or take your children to school.
7. Collect puzzles. Now you can do this on your tablet or phone. But it is better to take your eyes off gadgets' screens and perform memorization exercises using ordinary paper puzzles.
8. Play sports. The work of the brain depends on the supply of oxygen to it. To improve oxygen flow, it is necessary to increase blood circulation. One way is through physical activity. Therefore, we develop memory and enhance brain activity – run, jump, squat. Well, or we walk a lot.
Read also: Working for Google.
9. Play chess. The game, mistakenly considered a hobby of pensioners can activate both hemispheres of the brain and develop a person's logical and strategic thinking. This is one of the best ways to improve memory in adults and children, so playing chess from an early age is recommended. Make this game your family hobby – it will benefit everyone.
10. Develop visual and spatial memory. Close your eyes and imagine the room you are working in. Remember where everything is located and the distance from your desktop to the door. Imagine how you went to work; remember what houses were on your way, what trees, and so on.
All these exercises that Train Memory positively impact personal development and allow you to learn more and become an engaging conversationalist and an effective specialist. To avoid getting hung up on one thing, make rules for memory training and alternate classes with each other. For example, today you play chess with your children. Tomorrow, on the way to the store, count the red cars. And so on. What this will do and why you need to develop attention and memory are apparent. This way, you will be able to better cope with your work responsibilities and be a more valuable employee.
If you found this helpful article on how to restore a person's memory and what brain exercises are most effective, please share the link with your friends. Subscribe to updates on our website and social media page. Here you will find relevant vacancies in Dnipro and other cities and valuable information for successful employment.
Was the publication exciting and informative? Get helpful information and find excellent vacancies and resumes on LC Work.